Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) (47848 Views)

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Slowg02: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Am Suprised
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:
God bless all the believers

May God destroy all the Islamist and atheists opposing Christianity in this thread may 2020 be their end

I curse o ye atheists and all The people on this forum insulting men of God may coronavirus meet you and your family end

I curse your generation

May their life be cut short

If I be a man of God!

I’m not your normal preacher you insult, most of the accursed I’ve laid curses on this forum are dead if you mess with my calling I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your household generation.

If it didn’t happen I’ll know am not called

If I be a man of God!

If you are a man of God I have to break the news to you... I'm sorry you but have lost your way.
Your prejudice (for Muslims and atheists, your supposed enemies) shows you out.
Jesus told us not to hate. Taught us to forgive our enemies. Even said if we know we are not sinners that's when we should think of harming a sinner, but of course we all sinners. We have sinned and come short of God's glory.
Pray for your enemies
Love your neighbour as yourself - failed

May the Holy Spirit help you redirect yourself back to God's path in Jesus name, Amen.

PS: I no holy at all ooo, I'm a bloody sinner too!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is it by force to use English to pray to God? Did God tolded him he doesn't understand Yoruba language or what?
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Temotala:
The people talking nonsense about this are simply ignorant!

Do you know that TB Joshua owns Emmanuel TV - the worlds most subscribed Christian YouTube channel with 1.7million subscribers? He offers prayers for his viewers every week!! It’s a normal thing to record him praying for his viewers.

Have you not watched his documentary? At the very beginning of his life - when nobody knew him - he had a cameraman record his activities. TB Joshua knows the value of record. How would we know about him if not for the videos we watched?

FYI, I heard TBJ say several times on Emmanuel TV that he actually LIVES in his ‘prayer mountain’ close to his church HQ in Lagos. Prayer is a way of life for him!

Anyway, for all those who are making snide comments, ask yourself what you have achieved that the whole world has taken notice of Go outside this country and you will see the way foreigners regard and value TB Joshua! Continue to make deriding comments on social media while TB Joshua continues his assignment from God with a worldwide impact!

All you (we) need is the notice and approval of God, anything else is earthly vanity praise
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Coolestheart: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Temotala:

Do you know that TB Joshua owns Emmanuel TV - the worlds most subscribed Christian YouTube channel with 1.7million subscribers? He offers prayers for his viewers every week!! It’s a normal thing to record him praying for his viewers.

Have you not watched his documentary? At the very beginning of his life - when nobody knew him - he had a cameraman record his activities. TB Joshua knows the value of record. How would we know about him if not for the videos we watched?

FYI, I heard TBJ say several times on Emmanuel TV that he actually LIVES in his ‘prayer mountain’ close to his church HQ in Lagos. Prayer is a way of life for him!

Anyway, for all those who are making snide comments, ask yourself what you have achieved that the whole world has taken notice of Go outside this country and you will see the way foreigners regard and value TB Joshua! Continue to make deriding comments on social media while TB Joshua continues his assignment from God with a worldwide impact!

My dear they say, prophet as no respect in his Homeland....
Let them continue to pack causes on their head.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by prince74: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
[left][/left]
realokopi:
Imagine what would happen if all the scientists working round the clock to produce vaccines abandon their quest and decided to pray for vaccines to fall from heaven... undecided

Modified;
To you all quoting me, how many times have you all seen one of those people that introduced us to the "religion" praying on a mountain since the beginning of this Covid-19 pandemic? If u have to pray, then pray in your house and not on a mountain with television crew when there's a total lockdown.
And let me remind you all that when Joseph dreamt about the famine, he didn't go to the mountain to pray for God to take the famine away. Instead, he saved the Egyptians from a seven-year famine by collecting and storing grain in silos during the seven prior years of plenty through planning and using of "number six" . Why didn't he fast and pray on the mountain instead?
Na we carry religion for head pass and na we wicked pass.... undecided

Joseph did not dream of famine please read your bible before quoting [color=#990000][/color]
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by zedman1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
I'm not here to bash or hail, I just want to ask an honest question. On the earlier thread yesterday, someone wrote here that his church debunked the news that it was TB Joshua in the picture, he requested that we check the church website. Now with this video, who is actually in this video?
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
He must have been smoking some lowgrade weeds.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by mbaise1000: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
so that when this is over he will come out to tell us that it's his prayer he is already exposed like his fellow fake prophets
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by nunnu: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Temotala:

You are really a fool.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Read my comment again.
prince74:
[left][/left]

Joseph did not dream of famine please read your bible before quoting [color=#990000][/color]
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by lexy2014: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
yvonne111:
I pity y'all posting and stalking men of God....You guys should mind your businesses and get a life.

No one is stalking TB Joshua. He is d one who is publicising his prayer
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Newpost:
For those of you doubting my last post, This is the video of TB Joshua praying on the mountain for corona virus to end. Some of you clowns even said it is not TB Joshua that it is "fadeyi oloro" lol.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921421134956074/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwUAFXgS9g

So what do u want us to do since it is TB Joshua? So when he was going to pray to God, he took photographer, cameraan and social media assistant with him? Is this actually a prayer or publicity stunt?
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Karac: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:
i am a prophet of fire. Long have they insult the body of Christ on this forum It’s time for their judgement or are you one of them?

You are a war, you are a fight, you are a indaboski pahose grin
Odumeje geng.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by fashakinsegun: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
HARYUBAR:
So this man of devil goes with camera man

Hatred every where. It is well with our soul. it is the so called christains that love attacking the grace of God in so called pastors and prophets.

The spirit of God does as it wills. we need God to open our eyes of understanding not talking with carnality.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by fashakinsegun: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
lexy2014:

So what do u want us to do since it is TB Joshua? So when he was going to pray to God, he took photographer, cameraan and social media assistant with him? Is this actually a prayer or publicity stunt?

It is better to investigate why the video was recorded. He prayed from the mountain to his followers on Emmanuel TV on sunday which is a normal practice he does every sunday. This sunday was different because he was still on the mountain as at sunday morning. No video was shot for the last three days he was there. People sha want to talk. Media will twist things to the way people love to hear it.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
God will surely help us
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by wavylevel: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:

May God destroy all the Islamist and atheists opposing Christianity in this thread may 2020 be their end

I curse o ye atheists and all The people on this forum insulting men of God may coronavirus meet you and your family end

I curse your generation

If I be a man of God!

I’m not your normal preacher you insult, most of the accursed I’ve laid curses on this forum are dead if you mess with my calling I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your household generation.

If I be a man of God!

Oh please shut up!
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by akilo1: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Temotala:

thank u and God bless u, those who borrow data to sprew trash on the man of God knew nothing about him, may God have mercy on them
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by itslinkin4005(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Okay oooh, nowahala .shebi him dey top mountain with video crews abi ,dey pray. It's well.make una continue dey mock una self thinking say na GOD una dey do. All dis so called men of god I weak for una.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by HARYUBAR: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is this nt man that said corona will end on 27 last month
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by ozijay: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
if you took your time to observe life changing materials other than devote time on hate your eyes could have been open to see the great things i do. But you are blinded and in chains and you don't know it.
realokopi:
You wey get sense wetin u done use dey sense do??
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by mkoabiola: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Where are the men of God in this pandemic palava?
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by luzhioo(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
African mumu no go finish .....I swear grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by mikeaims: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:

I curse your generation

If I be a man of God!

If I be a man of God!
why don't use ur precious time to bless the country and make us as prosperous as USA and Canada.
the more u curse the more u look stupid u look.
the only thing a fake pastor is good at is cursing people because they don't respect their opinions.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by mikeaims: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
haymekus:
How do I report a church in my area that has not been obeying the lockdown?
Secretly shoot a video when they are in active service and share on NCDc or Lagos state govt twitter handle, u will get a response
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by mikeaims: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
between odumeje and tb Joshua who is a better comedian.
odumeje leads at half time, we never can tell what will happen in the second half
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by emmasonik(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
It is clearly written in the Bible, by their fruit we shall know them.
Matthew 6:6 says,
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by fashakinsegun: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmasonik:
It is clearly written in the Bible, by their fruit we shall know them.
Matthew 6:6 says,
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Jesus went to the mountain to pray Luke 6:12. don't quote scriptures to suit yourself.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Fabulously001(f): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amen
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by musicwriter(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Look at what an adult African is doing in a bush!. What a shame!!.

How many British people are praying in the bush for corona virus to end? How many French people are praying for the end of corona virus in the bush? Yet, they brought us christianity in Africa.

Africans, please think. The people that brought us christianity are using the best of their science to find solution for corona virus. But an adult African like TB Joshua is busy praying in the bush for Jesus to ''heal the world''. Didn't Jesus know in advance the virus was coming? Why didn't Jesus stop it in advance?

Its clear that white people have destroyed our brains in Africa.

The dumbest thing I've ever done in my life was to be a Christian. I still can't believe I was once among such stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
lastchild:
Hypocrite, you said you are not judging and ended up judging

Sorry sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.