Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) (47846 Views)

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nde nollywood.. ....
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by ashadesamson: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Person wey dey shame na hunger go finish that person ooo I dey humble and loyal to you all, hunger don teach me mathematics where I dey on missionary, nothing is too small brothers and sisters, I pray for you today covid will not have effect on you even if you eat it in Jesus name Amen. Acct: 1803002441. Eco bank.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by megareal: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
So he wanted to pray and he went with a video crew? undecided
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
mindtricks:

LMAO! You got me cracking up with laughter.
Wetin you say make guy man do? grin
LOL. Na true nah. I see say the video get drone coverage. I just weak
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by beejaay: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:
God bless all the believers

May God destroy all the Islamist and atheists opposing Christianity in this thread may 2020 be their end

I curse o ye atheists and all The people on this forum insulting men of God may coronavirus meet you and your family end

I curse your generation

May their life be cut short

If I be a man of God!

I’m not your normal preacher you insult, most of the accursed I’ve laid curses on this forum are dead if you mess with my calling I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your household generation.

If it didn’t happen I’ll know am not called

If I be a man of God!

See mumu mad man that is waiting to roam the street... Dindinrin oya curse na.. Olodo rabata
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by ifiokjohn(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Investnow2017:

The question is why go there to be videod? For what purpose? For whom?

Can you answer those simple questions please and stop getting angry because you and your so-called prophet have not succeeded in fooling the majority.

Is this act alone not clear that this man is an agent is Satan?

Ridiculous!
When you are a Celebrity, many people can video you without you even knowing.
Even if he asked to be video, Probably he doesn't want people to think Men of God aren't doing anything in this times.

Try and check how Celebrity are video without their knowledge
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by FelcoCom: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
May God open our understanding
The issue of rubbishing the men of God is adding more to the iniquities on ground ( don't forget this: touch not my anointed) , the issue of men of God is with God ( the righteous judge), it doesn't concern us!
Where the word of a king is, there is power . Words are powerful! Majority of Nigerians misuse the tongue ( life and death lies in the tongue).. instead of us to call those things which are not as tho they are for the betterment of the nation
May God show Mercy!
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by beejaay: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Temotala:
The people talking nonsense about this are simply ignorant!

Do you know that TB Joshua owns Emmanuel TV - the worlds most subscribed Christian YouTube channel with 1.7million subscribers? He offers prayers for his viewers every week!! It’s a normal thing to record him praying for his viewers.

Have you not watched his documentary? At the very beginning of his life - when nobody knew him - he had a cameraman record his activities. TB Joshua knows the value of record. How would we know about him if not for the videos we watched?

FYI, I heard TBJ say several times on Emmanuel TV that he actually LIVES in his ‘prayer mountain’ close to his church HQ in Lagos. Prayer is a way of life for him!

Anyway, for all those who are making snide comments, ask yourself what you have achieved that the whole world has taken notice of Go outside this country and you will see the way foreigners regard and value TB Joshua! Continue to make deriding comments on social media while TB Joshua continues his assignment from God with a worldwide impact!

Not everyone want to be known, not everyone want popularity.. Some just want a quiet life so they dont give a damn about who know them or not
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by CHIGIM: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Davidski:

You have no right to lay curse on anyone.
The same mistake Elisha did by killing those innocent children out of anger.

You are not God.

Let the prophesy of the Bible come to pass by itself. Don't hasten it by yourself young man. Just watch and see it come to pass by itself.

Hold your peace and pray for their soul to repent.

If they all die as you have said without knowing Christ, what shall be your gain or reward?
why are u making this religious mumu important (sorry for the word mumu but he is a fool and he deserves it) is he God,who knows he might be the next in God's book to die idiot i hate it when people cut more than they can eat. This white man's religion is really making some people stupid.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
It is finished
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
This one na indaboski pahosie of Afonja grin

Clowns

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by pacificom: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingpuukaa:
Are we going to call this attention seeking or what?
This is actually a pretension.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by chaloskyx: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funny people you are there staging this act just as u stage miracles you think God would actually answer your prayers what is meant to be a personal interaction between you and God on the mountain you have decided to carry a camera man to take pictures and videos so you can clout. yet if it was his congregation member that went to the mountain and starts taking pictures and recording videos they would admonish and reprimand him for doing such as they would tag it a sin....................TBJ ITS OBVIOUS YOU AND A LOT OF OTHER PASTORS ARE FRAUDS
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Seunolad1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
yvonne111:
I pity y'all posting and stalking men of God....You guys should mind your businesses and get a life.
no body is stalking him, he was the one that showed it on his TV station Emmanuel TV on Sunday.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by CHIGIM: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fabkimzzy1:

Shut the hell up...... bloody terrorist
that fool needs to apologize to intellectuals on nairaland. Does he think everybody has been brainwashed like him or her
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by CHIGIM: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Corporate2020:

If not that the anti-madness medicine you are taking has finished, you will not mention Islamist in this your nonsense. The people speaking against this your Pastor's camera show are Christians and non-Christians who are not as stupid as you ordinary Church goer. Thunder fire you there.
my bro please dont curse him he will use his hands to pick his down fall.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Emmasnoop(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stop this madness this is not TB joshua
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by sirp85(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Father for the sake of the righteous please deliver Nigeria from the scourge of Coronaviros in Jesus name. cry cry
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by archdon: 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingpuukaa:

Thank God he remembered to take a photographer �

We all pray usually without a photographer
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Apart from jesus christ, name another fool.
What kind of barbaric statement is this, even Satan fears God more than man
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Thelucifer666(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
operationmoses:

What kind of barbaric statement is this, even Satan fears God more than man
God himself is afraid of me.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by ManMustChopp: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Brain w*shed � sighted
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Forgive them abi forgive us.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by evans4luv: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kingpuukaa:
u are as stupid as ur name sounds, what have u contributed in d ongoing fight against d deadly virus? And u are here speaking ill against the LORD's anointed who devotes his time and energy to stand in d gap 4 d whole world, instead of u to ask 4 more strenght to carry on u are here saying rubbish, may God forgive u
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Obyisgood: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nawaoooooo the person videoing is he not praying grin
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by andyanders: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thelucifer666:

God himself is afraid of me.

I pray u encounter God 'cus He does not delight in the death of a sinner. Do not challenge God, despite ur moniker, u will never find it funny with HIS ANGER. God have mercy on u.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by OKEMKPI: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tb Joshua is a heavy weight of both national and international repute in his chosen career.
What is your own achievement in yours.
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by ozijay: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
sence you don't have
realokopi:
Imagine what would happen if all the scientists working round the clock to produce vaccines abandon their quest and decided to pray for vaccines to fall from heaven... undecided

Modified;
To you all quoting me, how many times have you all seen one of those people that introduced us to the "religion" praying on a mountain since the beginning of this Covid-19 pandemic? If u have to pray, then pray in your house and not on a mountain with television crew when there's a total lockdown.
And let me remind you all that when Joseph dreamt about the famine, he didn't go to the mountain to pray for God to take the famine away. Instead, he saved the Egyptians from a seven-year famine by collecting and storing grain in silos during the seven prior years of plenty through planning and using of number six. Why didn't he fast and pray on the mountain instead?
Na we carry religion for head pass and na we wicked pass.... undecided

Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Dollabiz: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Guessers at work
Re: TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) by Shedrack777: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
AmazingMOG:
God bless all the believers

May God destroy all the Islamist and atheists opposing Christianity in this thread may 2020 be their end

I curse o ye atheists and all The people on this forum insulting men of God may coronavirus meet you and your family end

I curse your generation

May their life be cut short

If I be a man of God!

I’m not your normal preacher you insult, most of the accursed I’ve laid curses on this forum are dead if you mess with my calling I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your household generation.

If it didn’t happen I’ll know am not called

If I be a man of God!
guy, you are not called by GOD, and you not a man of God either. you are rather called by your ancestor. and, stop this yeye drama of calling yourself man of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.