Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend (5703 Views)

Lady Got Disgraced As Her Dress Tore While Dancing, Revealing Her Pant!ess Nyash / If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nothing new under the sun. Love is a scam. Make everything transactional even marriage. Every one go dey alright. Gals these days marry who is ready or proposed first. If chukuma for Belgium come house to propose and marry ans you mr lover still dey on 50k salary. Oyo

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Liliantalks: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mywd:

U seff u don triple date too abi ..?....

not sexual tho ,, just baby baby honey honey
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Mywd: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
not sexual tho ,, just baby baby honey honey

So u no collect $$$ abi?? undecided
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Liliantalks: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mywd:

So u no collect $$$ abi?? undecided
money ?
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Mywd: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
money ?

Yes oo
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Liliantalks: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mywd:

Yes oo
some do o,, but u know when sex isn’t involved body Dey draw
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Mywd: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:

Hmmmm.... Hope u are nt pregn*nt sha
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by emmaodet: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Badboibipo:
So I was listening to this radio show some minutes ago and this guy named Joel just called and said he wants to give a shout out to the love of his life called Jennifer. He said he loves her so much and can die for her. The presenter was so touched and then asked him to send him her number so he could let her know how much the caller adores her. This guy sent the presenter Jennifer's number and the presenter excitedly called her and she picked up. He then asked her if she has a boyfriend and babe legit cut the call immediately. The presenter called her again and she reluctantly picked up the call, the presenter then repeated the question to her and she said yes that she has a boyfriend. The presenter then asked her what his name was and she said his name is "IK" aka Nelly. The presenter then asked her if she loves him and she said yes and that she has been dating him for over a year plus. The presenter now asked her if she knew Joel and she said yes. Then he asked her who was Joel to her and she immediately cut the call and blocked the radio show number from calling her. Now the presenter feels so bad for Joel after being embarrassed live on radio and he just ended the show even before the actual time it was supposed to end. So my question is, is your boyfriend/girlfriend really aware they are dating you??

Bro, seems you are based in ogun state.
Abeokuta to be precise because that program is "Confession time by Soul"
A lot of relationships dey cast for that program

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by PHOTSEE(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
Let me give you a call, Alrite.
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Naso bro.. Ha ha!
DanseMacabre:
Joel na simp! grin grin
While IK aka Nelly na alpha male. grin
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by MhizJoyce(f): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
goldbim:
grin grin inside life.. some babes can be mean tho.don't be shocked to know that you could be dating someone and the person is not dating you...it hurts tho!!to everyone in such situation ,I wish you divine strength to move on.
I feel bad for him. cry Please can I hug you, dear? Hug me baby cry
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by MhizJoyce(f): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
I date a lot of guys but I am very single cause I know they r not dating only me
I'm heart broken cry hug me baby
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Catchfirez: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gordieshegz:
Q

This is the sad reality of the present world we live in. Pathetic but true.

These days, the concept of love as an abstract noun has changed to a concrete noun. A tangible commodity.
Now, love is not any more than a commodity in a stock market that is offered for sale to a highest bidder.

Now, love is traded for selfish reasons; for personal wants,financial assistance, emotional support, sexual gratification and the likes of it.
People now date those who don't date them; people love those who do only lust back.
Patners now disguise lust as love.

Joel was either a spare tyre in case Nelly messed up or a 'Maga' to Jennifer, while he thought he was her king.
Still don't bash women for Jennifer's action even if you feel it is slightly gender sensitive, however, it is not completely gender specific.

And we should widen the horizon by thinking outside the box. Joel might be a obsessed troll who just would anything for Jennifer's attention after having repeatedly heard of no love lost between them from her.

May we not be disgraced like Joel.

True
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by MhizJoyce(f): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
lefulefu:
even if they date multiple guys they have one special guy among the multitude cheesy.thats why if u with a girl its important u dont spend foolishly cheesy.one thing about these girls is that the guy they really love they hardly put him through any financial stress so its the other mugus who foot her monthly or weekly bills.
Very nicely put
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by MhizJoyce(f): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
akinjojo1234:
Now Joel will become heartless and take it out on all women cheesy
Lol cheesy naso
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Babythicksme17(f): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Poor Joel!guy have been dating himself by himself cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Mhimi007(m): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
lefulefu:
hahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin when i was in benin a similar sort of love programme was aired on indenpendent radio every tuesday morning.there was even one i listened to where some dude wanted to give a shout out to a lady and was telling the presenter how so much he loves this girl and the expensive gifts he bought for her on her birthday.he gave the presenter the girl's number and they asked her if she knew the guy.she denied flatly and told the presenter that the guy is one mumu guy who is always bothering her with love and that she has a fiancee and dat in short she was right now with her financee and they should stop bothering her.she cut d call afterwards grin grin grin.i am sure though these programmes are used by guys and ladies to test if their so called boo is faithful to them and not doing play away match grin grin grin grin grin.
MAD O!!!
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
goldbim:
grin grin inside life.. some babes can be mean tho.don't be shocked to know that you could be dating someone and the person is not dating you...it hurts tho!!to everyone in such situation ,I wish you divine strength to move on.
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
goldbim:
Damn grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by kalufelix(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
RIP
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by kalufelix(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
..B!+ches been playing guys since 100 B.C. ... If you don lash am just move on ..she no really worth am. That nelly must be a yahoo boy... I feel for you bros.. The presenter sef na God go judge am..

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Mcslize: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is what happens when you are dating chewing gum girls.

Very any how human beings.
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Ahasco(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Very sad
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by kalufelix(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
..And to think that the nelly guy might be on top of another girl matter o... Life can be cruel sha.. I hope she made the right choice.. I know the mumu sef go still forgive her so need crying for him..

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Angelacruz: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Deep
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by kamikaze01(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
ATTemi:
Joel has been saved finally.....that’s if he values salvation.
. [/color] TRUE TALK shocked[color=#006600]
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Liliantalks: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
MhizJoyce:

I'm heart broken cry hug me baby
much love ❤️
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Liliantalks: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mywd:

Hmmmm.... Hope u are nt pregn*nt sha
Lol , nope am not lol
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
I pity guys loosing emotions over these girls. No need for all that just being physical is enough. Imagine the nigga trying hard to impress her with all that grin

The only impression she deserves is the pipe deep in her pussay

Never chase a hoe
Never love a hoe
Always treat a hoe like what she is....

A hoe

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Joel is the ATM while IK is her real love.
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Brunicekid(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Badboibipo:
So I was listening to this radio show some minutes ago and this guy named Joel just called and said he wants to give a shout out to the love of his life called Jennifer. He said he loves her so much and can die for her. The presenter was so touched and then asked him to send him her number so he could let her know how much the caller adores her. This guy sent the presenter Jennifer's number and the presenter excitedly called her and she picked up. He then asked her if she has a boyfriend and babe legit cut the call immediately. The presenter called her again and she reluctantly picked up the call, the presenter then repeated the question to her and she said yes that she has a boyfriend. The presenter then asked her what his name was and she said his name is "IK" aka Nelly. The presenter then asked her if she loves him and she said yes and that she has been dating him for over a year plus. The presenter now asked her if she knew Joel and she said yes. Then he asked her who was Joel to her and she immediately cut the call and blocked the radio show number from calling her. Now the presenter feels so bad for Joel after being embarrassed live on radio and he just ended the show even before the actual time it was supposed to end. So my question is, is your boyfriend/girlfriend really aware they are dating you??
Very solid question ooo.
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Rushing Home After Spending The Night At A Guy's Place (Pics) / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying Medical Doctor. / How To Know A Guy That's A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.