Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend (5731 Views)

Lady Got Disgraced As Her Dress Tore While Dancing, Revealing Her Pant!ess Nyash / If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by horlahwaley(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Typical.examplemof when your boo get a boo grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by MhizJoyce(f): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
much love ❤️
Oh..thank you dear. More love please cry hug me dear cry
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Alfather: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
I date a lot of guys but I am very single cause I know they r not dating only me
stop looking for expensive wedding, wedding is a day, marraige is life.
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
My favorite type of radio shows
Some ladies will even admit bluntly that they have up to 5 boyfriends
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2020
James4bright:

Love doesn't exist anymore with these girls oh. Gone are those days when a girls vagina comes with emotions. Now they can bleep and not feel shit.
Exactly stone cold hearted set of people.. That's why i don't pity them if them fall enter my way.
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Lovexme(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Badboibipo:
So I was listening to this radio show some minutes ago and this guy named Joel just called and said he wants to give a shout out to the love of his life called Jennifer. He said he loves her so much and can die for her. The presenter was so touched and then asked him to send him her number so he could let her know how much the caller adores her. This guy sent the presenter Jennifer's number and the presenter excitedly called her and she picked up. He then asked her if she has a boyfriend and babe legit cut the call immediately. The presenter called her again and she reluctantly picked up the call, the presenter then repeated the question to her and she said yes that she has a boyfriend. The presenter then asked her what his name was and she said his name is "IK" aka Nelly. The presenter then asked her if she loves him and she said yes and that she has been dating him for over a year plus. The presenter now asked her if she knew Joel and she said yes. Then he asked her who was Joel to her and she immediately cut the call and blocked the radio show number from calling her. Now the presenter feels so bad for Joel after being embarrassed live on radio and he just ended the show even before the actual time it was supposed to end. So my question is, is your boyfriend/girlfriend really aware they are dating you??

What radio station and the time?
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol
Re: This Guy Just Got Disgraced Live On Radio By His Imaginary Girlfriend by dboo442: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
The only solution here is bros joel 2 gada his broken heart and mend it,it's not dat easy thoughgrin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Been In This Position Before? / So This Is The Reason 2face Apologized To Annie Idibia? (photo) / A Lady Seen Giving Head To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.