Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me (5711 Views)

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I really don't know what is happening. Girls that I wanted to date in the past just remembered me of recent. There are three of them and all of them declined my interest to date. Just of recent they chatted me up. I don't really want to go into details of what happened, its been over a yr or two and I don't have their contacts anymore. It's just as if they know things are goin very well for me and they decided to contact me. I really wanted to date all three of them buh it never happened.

One of them went extra mile by telling her friend to beg me. I'm really confused cos I don't want anything that will take away my happiness. The reason I'm here is because all three of them remembered me at this point in time and it's shocking. Please a brother need ur advice I don't know what do. I just don't know how things might turn out if I engage with any of them.
What advise do you want, if you are interested in any of them; you can accept, if you are not interested in anyone simply decline politely.

1 Like

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Dear Friend,

The 3 of them are ANTS and you're SUGAR,
Now, if you allow them come close, they will lick you dry and when they're done, they'll crawl back to their holes..

I guess you don't want to experience something like that.

A word for the wise is enough.

From what u guys are sayin I guess there's no chance for these ladies. I will go with ur advice
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
dominique:
There's hunger in the land, they're looking for their next meal ticket
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by foshe36: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hey guy, as i observed you just become a man to be able to cater for woman... it's normal for girls to turn you down when you can't even afford to take her on a date and you want a relationship... no man.
So now you look ready to them all with the way you look on one of your social media platform coz i know you do update. Just pick the one that loves you the most and make a sense with her.

1 Like

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
They remembered you because hunger is dancing Azonto on their heads grin
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I really don't know what is happening. Girls that I wanted to date in the past just remembered me of recent. There are three of them and all of them declined my interest to date. Just of recent they chatted me up. I don't really want to go into details of what happened, its been over a yr or two and I don't have their contacts anymore. It's just as if they know things are goin very well for me and they decided to contact me. I really wanted to date all three of them buh it never happened.

One of them went extra mile by telling her friend to beg me. I'm really confused cos I don't want anything that will take away my happiness. The reason I'm here is because all three of them remembered me at this point in time and it's shocking. Please a brother need ur advice I don't know what do. I just don't know how things might turn out if I engage with any of them.
Pick a Calendar Date for each of them and PHUCK them.
But make sure you wear CONDOM.
DISEASES abound everywhere.

Get ENGAGEMENT RINGS and engage them independently.
Then VAMOOSE and avoid them.
Most GREAT MEN in the BIBLE were brought down by WOMEN....ask Adam, Samson, Lot, David, etc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by 1x2x3: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
You may think about taking advantage cos all people know is the physical pleasure. You will soon go back to square one if you dig the wrong hole.
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by MhizJoyce(f): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
dominique:
grin grin grin
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by addictiv(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Op avoid those women if u know what's good for u. Some times when God begins to bless us, the devil sends detractors and distractions that u may not be able to resist to pull u back to ur days of slavery . Those girls have only one mission, pull him back to square one. The demonic world does not need to know ur Instagram handle to know when u re progressing and they can send three agents or more to one guy to increase their odds of success. Anybody who can't stay with u in the days of ur sowing, should not be near u in the days of harvest.

6 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by dominique(f): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Pick a Calendar Date for each of them and PHUCK them.
But make sure you wear CONDOM.
DISEASES abound everywhere.

Get ENGAGEMENT RINGS and engage them independently.
Then VAMOOSE

Why? Because they turned him down? What if they had genuine reasons for doing so? Would you want your daughter to say yes to every man that comes to ask her out and if she declined the man should plot this kind of revenge?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Skmoda360(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Which advice do you need again? Bro, the path is clear for you but you are trying to enter the bush....are you a bush man cheesy? tongue

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Angelacruz: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
In d quest to chop dem,She will get pregnant for him n problem go start.Op tell dem u r engaged to ur present galfrd.Jst block dem if u can
Prayfortheworld:
My brother chop them one by one and trust me you win

1 Like

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Angelacruz: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
U r right...d r looking for who to feed dem
Prayfortheworld:

They don't have genuine feelings for you trust me.
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by bestabigaelever(f): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Don't date them
They got dumped and they want to settle down
With someone that is doing well, like you grin

1 Like

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Tony142: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

If they are virgin's u can accept them back, but if they are not virgin then reject them

Note: they may lie to u that they are virgin's oo, so be very careful

If u have money carry dem to at least 3 different hospital for doctor to comfirm if they are truly virgin
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
dominique:

Why? Because they turned him down? What if they had genuine reasons for doing so? Would you want your daughter to say yes to every man that comes to ask her out and if she declined the man should plot this kind of revenge?
PLEASE, why are they coming back now..?
What were they expecting...?
The GUY should clap for them.
If I were him, I would remove their FATHER'S ROOFING SHEET and abandon the buildings with the promise that I will replace them with new ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Oga from the depth of my heart, if u mess up this opportunity of payback u will hear from me, E b like say u like being a substitute eh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Oga from the depth of my heart, if u mess up this opportunity of payback u will hear from me, E b like say u like being a substitute eh?

Nooo God forbid. If I can't let that happen.
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Dreiwizzy: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I understand that buh I offered one of them cash to see if she can fall for the trap buh she rejected it. And the other one wants to see me once this pandemic is over I actually told her last 2yrs or so I have a date and she still came thru.
You ain't using your Twitter account; can you sell for me?
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
You ain't using your Twitter account; can you sell for me?

Lol how much u wan buy? U had to go that far huh?
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Dreiwizzy: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol how much u wan buy? U had to go that far huh?
Say your price
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Raalsalghul: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
dominique:

Stop being harsh on your fellow women.
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Raalsalghul: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I understand that buh I offered one of them cash to see if she can fall for the trap buh she rejected it. And the other one wants to see me once this pandemic is over I actually told her last 2yrs or so I have a date and she still came thru.
My guess is that you have upgraded: finance wise.

1 Like

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Raalsalghul: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Don't bro, don't.
Any woman who doesn't see you as eligible before but want to now has ulterior motives.
She is no more in a reasonable relationship and has weighed all her contacts and see you fall into her taste now.
Most women keep a lot of their toasters into what i call a Man bank, more or less like a Power bank for charging.
A man bank is a store or list of all her toasters and when she becomes unfortunate not to marry her taste due to been pumped and dumped, she falls back to her man back and start checking, scrolling and investigating on those who have been productive during those quite time she wasn't there to now slot in and form Loving after she has been overused by thugs or players. Alpha fvcks, Beta bucks bro

Bro Emma always making sense.
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by emmaodet: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Bro Emma always making sense.

Thanks bro.
Eye don see now.
W e are on the street 24/7 trying to guide any brother

1 Like

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Don't bro, don't.
Any woman who doesn't see you as eligible before but want to now has ulterior motives.
She is no more in a reasonable relationship and has weighed all her contacts and see you fall into her taste now.
Most women keep a lot of their toasters into what i call a Man bank, more or less like a Power bank for charging.
A man bank is a store or list of all her toasters and when she becomes unfortunate not to marry her taste due to been pumped and dumped, she falls back to her man back and start checking, scrolling and investigating on those who have been productive during those quite time she wasn't there to now slot in and form Loving after she has been overused by thugs or players. Alpha fvcks, Beta bucks bro

Thanks I appreciate
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Say your price

It's linked to my main account that's the only problem I have. So how will u go about that
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Dreiwizzy: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

It's linked to my main account that's the only problem I have. So how will u go about that
The mail you registered it with, is it accessable?
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
The mail you registered it with, is it accessable?

For sure
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by akaahs(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

U think they have not seen more than you
Bro, just cancel any trace of their existance, they aren't loyal and won't even in the next life.
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Lightangel65: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Same thing happened to me I am surprised
I just block their number though. Cause I perceived the hunger virus
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

Same thing happened to me I am surprised
I just block their number though. Cause I perceived the hunger virus

Well I think that's the reason.. buh I don't wan2 conclude yet..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Best LOAN COMPANY In Nigeria / Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / Help!! My FianceƩ Has Drugged Me!! (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.