Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61838 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by opomulero(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
MUMU

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Coleslove:
This Muric Director Ishaq is worse than BH. If someone who’s educated to PhD level could make such statements. I don’t see how Shekau would repent or surrender easily.

PhD in Islamic studies?

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Lovelyn451(f): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
And who is this again

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Comedian2019: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Too much weed no good.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by adm212144: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by abaaynla(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
What a waste of professorship....

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
This mumuric leader na mumu
I know right from onset

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Kosoco(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Had it been NCDC go blow like this them for give am to Igbo man... See as that Ministry have turned to the Strongest in Nigeria... they want to change him... Joke of A cauntry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is more than a careless insinuation. DSS should invite him for details.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ipobarethieves: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dis one is beyond clown,nah dunce/mad man
tomdon:
Clowns

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Xucxex1997:
Just imagine the worst part is that they use a southerner to perpetrate this nonsense

Yoruba Muslims are northerners

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by jaxxy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why are we recklessly ethnic bigots. What is wrong with us
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Chuknovski(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
mark my word, this guy won't end well

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by PapaAdanna: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ManMustChopp: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eggzaktily grin grin grin

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by babajero(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
When I hear professor, I ask professor of what, maybe professor of stupidity I guess because this man lacks everything called common sense.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by sunboy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Can the government BAN this group already?

I’m a Muslim and I approve this!

We don’t need anymore divisive comments in Nigeria, Na like this he Dey start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Champneys: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dumb.
Do better MURIC
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Olugbanko: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
that muric guy is getting too much attention than he deserves,that's his greatest undoing!

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Osidazz19: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
MURIC beginning to sound just like their partners in the Criminal Association of Nigeria- CAN.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Jossiace: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
Fools...I don't blame you people...That is what the stupid CAN will say too if it was a Christian dominated area... Stupid religious leaders and groups. They cause disunity always.
CAN can never say such thoughtless and out of sense thing like this.
CAN always crying out over killing of their Christians. And everyone knows that , that Christians are being targeted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Staro: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mad man
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Chikelue2000(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so is other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is a lucky he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worst
may the good Lord forgive u
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by clemmonce(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
The stupidity of this guy is unimaginable. Ignorance and illetracy is disease. When you let your selfish reasoning to overshadow common sense reasoning, there is nothing anyone can do about the situation. What does having majority population have to do with the situation. Northern is still the poorest region in Nigeria. I have been thinking how do you explain Coronavirus to people in the North.

The want to keep the ignorant and uneducated in order to use for Election and Religious endeavours. Now it has backfired, how do you explain Coronavirus to an Hausa man.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by espn(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jossiace:

CAN can never say such thoughtless and out of sense thing like this.
CAN always crying out over killing of their Christians. And everyone knows that , that Christians are being targeted.
here we go again
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Bobyro: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so is other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is a lucky he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worst
Na WA o. You've chosen to be senseless.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Yujin(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

Lol. Na so kolomentality dey take start.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by redsun(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Obviously, the weak will fall on the wayside. People can't live by strokes of luck. Nature could be very selective and cruel sometimes.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by kalvoken(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This man should be tested ASAP. He’s a mad one. I’m a Muslim & I can’t help but marvel at the level of ignorance & conspiracy theories of some Muslims.

That's because you are a southern Muslim.

Core northerners use being a Muslim to cover their Illiteracy.

Imagine someone saying he wouldn't use a hand senitizer because he heard it contains alcohol and that's haram.

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thank God that Buhari's double in power is their brother in faith and not a christian.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by adecz: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yoruba Muslims no get
sense lai lai!!

For years, Hundreds of northern
Muslims have been consistently
massacred by Boko haram & Fulani criminals
& this animal no talk anything.

A few deaths in Kano & he is making
such hate speech .

Next thing, the ignorant, illiterate
masses of Kano will agree with him
that Igbo or Christians are to blame.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by cosse(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.