Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61867 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by jefff455: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
u are lucky I'm fasting
you are a big fool with no common sense and I wonder if your father condom tore when he was bleeping that hoe and LovePeddler you call a mother which resulted to the birth of an extremist and idiot like you Bleep you

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by computermouse(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

A whole professor would write and say this, a whole professor O* And you tell me certification means literacy? Na these same people, someone would tell me are more educated and enlightened then buhari because they have useless certificates, that doesn't prove they are educated

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Judybash93(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Vortex369:
Testing and treatment of Corona Virus requires Western Education, which is Haram in that part of the country. grin

Dayuuummmm!!! You stabbed and nailed it to the cross? grin grin
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Hargbo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
tiredoflife:
Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria angry
you have come with your tribal mark war again... Must you spew nonsense that are without ground all the time...

Mtcheww
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by dangermouse(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse
laughs... Hate only ties ones spirit down. I pray one day you will be free from it. Peace
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by biomedics(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Waste of professorship
Tuhe

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by AleagueEdu: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
It is rather unfortunate the allusion to religious colouration with the turn of events in Kano State.

May Almighty God heal the land, the world over
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by matrixme(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
The only painful part of the story is this... as Islamic as he claims to be, the very Muslims of Kano he is defending vehemently will never follow him to pray if He calls for prayer. They really don't believe in his tribal version of their religion. what a labour loss!

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Itulah(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Epa wey mumu undecided
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Slowg02: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Idiot and he calls himselve a prof. is buhari not a muslim
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
This guy don mad finish. Modafokn head slammer
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by enemyofprogress: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Slowg02:
Idiot and he calls himselve a prof. is buhari not a muslim
don't mind the modafoka
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by enemyofprogress: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
matrixme:
The only painful part of the story is this... as Islamic as he claims to be, the very Muslims of Kano he is defending vehemently will never follow him to pray if He calls for prayer. They really don't believe in his tribal version of their religion. what a labour loss!
don't mind the hediot
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by lenghtinny(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
This Akintola deserves a bullet or a bludgeon......

He’s a virus just like Covid-19 and a threat to humanity with his alarmist agenda.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
u are lucky I'm fasting
na lie jo, na fear you dey fear the guy. Forget fasting and face him.

Dominique is my bone of bones
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by AdmissionGetEas: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Africans
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:
This man should be tested ASAP. He’s a mad one. I’m a Muslim & I can’t help but marvel at the level of ignorance & conspiracy theories of some Muslims.
it is because you are a liberal minded true muslim
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Realadey(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
This man don smoke weed coupled with soakaway sniffing
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by litaninja(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Followers & leaders are just as daf.t as the other....
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
zedegit:

Are you sure you are a moslem? I didn't see your 'Illah Illah' oath for Moslems.

Oh I didn’t realize I need to have the quote before you can ascertain my faith. Lol
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ChoCho54(f): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse
Chai! You Yoruba mooslims never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
kalvoken:

That's because you are a southern Muslim.

Core northerners use being a Muslim to cover their Illiteracy.

Imagine someone saying he wouldn't use a hand senitizer because he heard it contains alcohol and that's haram.

You’re right. The level of illiteracy and fanaticism up there in the north is alarming. Can you believe them saying autopsy is haram? Even Saudi Arabia perform autopsy on deaths but Saheed from Kano believes its wrong. Bunch of silly retards if you ask me
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by bobluck: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
This guy head need examination.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wendybrown:

He's raving mad. I have lots of Muslims as friends and none thinks as low as this man, he keeps bringing the religion to disrepute.

I believe he’s just a pure fanatic. There’s nothing in his head except division & vibes. Hiding under the aegis of the religion to say thrash

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Dchampion65: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Finally, he revealed his intention in creating MURIC

He has lost touch with reality.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Wendybrown(f): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tobinrobin:

I believe he’s just a pure fanatic. There’s nothing in his head except division & vibes. Hiding under the aegis of the religion to say thrash

May God give us wisdom o and to think some persons actually takes this man serious it's well
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Mcbayo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Between ishaq akintola and buhari’s cows in daura please who have more sense?? Like for buhari cows in daura.....share for ishaq akintola undecided
The cows of course
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by glorification(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Wendybrown(f): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
JPUC:
This is the most senseless assertion in recent time. What a myopic verbosity from a supposed religious teacher. The statement is most inciting and an aberration to rational thinking. Tufiakwa.

It's an absurdity and a total disregard for sane reasoning.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by glorification(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Lastmankc(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
And this lunatic is someone father and husband .
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by FEGNO: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
This assertion is asinine to put it mildly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.