Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61842 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Empiree:
We know your type. You arent mulsim. You can hide behind the screen and say all types of nonsense. A le feru e ku. Werey lo po ju ninu eyin kiriyo. Imagine this nigga talking about "it is other way round" despite directing you to read evidences from my profile. Eyin werey jatijati. Ibi to rimo losoromo.

In case you're too silly and lazy to look it up, here is a link to christian harassment. Be sure you go through it and also read links within before you say trash again. Make sure you read Christian evil manifesto in the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/5737607/christian-association-nigeria-violation-religious

Just in case you wanna claim you are too busy to read, I will quote few things from their manifesto. Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) manifesto published in 1994 reads:

* because Muhammad i:e prophet muhammad (PBUH) had HIV and Gonorrhea that's why muslims perform ablution

* pray for quick death of king Fard of Saudi Arabia

* pray that prince Khalid, the brother of king Fard does not inherit the throne and pray that he dies

* Pray for death of muslim leaders around the world

* pray for confusion in the mosques

* pray that Muslims do not understand themselves

* Because Muslims are too many, pray that by year 2000 there is no islam in Nigeria and Christians become the majority

* pray against the spirit of Allah

* let God be God. Let Allah be Allah

* Allah is not God

* pray that God gives these people (they mentioned several muslim names) light to see Jesus

Their manifesto contains almost 100 lines. These are the things MURIC is well aware of. If indeed you are a muslim, abeg, tell me if those things aren't meant to seek discord in nigeria?. This evil christian manifesto was published in Ibadan by CAN headed by RCCG. Here is another link for you to watch. Dont tell me you dont have data. A mo ru yin. Below is a link where Christians passed insult to Sheikh Muyidin on live program few days ago
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=697194384378133

I got more but you are so lazy to study reality on ground. Be sure you go through everything and see who is dividing the country and who is dividing btw muslims and christians. Your pastors are damn evil. We know your type hiding on a faceless forum claiming to be muslim. May Allah protect me from hypocrite. If you are a "muslim" you must be a brainwashed fellow who sit on a couch eating popcorn.

Malcolm X had summed up people like you.

If I listed all the various publications, headlines by extremists and fanatics that can’t think for themselves like you then you would know what I was talking about. The various instances they’ve used fanatics & fools like you to perpetuate silliness all in the name of religion just because you’re educated but choose the path of destruction. If I understand you correctly, because I refuse to conform to your extremist beliefs, that automatically makes me a Christian? I said it earlier, you’re not bright. Agbalagba ti o danu. There’s obviously a discord between both religions & just as you’ve listed all these then I possibly can list every other instances of fools like you that claim to follow the path of the prophet (pbuh) but are quite bland in the head & can’t reason for themselves. Do you think what will unite us all is fighting with Christians & at every slight instance talk about violence & conspiracy theories? Your likes are those that make Christians feel our religion isn’t of peace. You need re enlightenment. You’re a BIGOT

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Jaisman26(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chrisakuneme:
Is the Governor of Kano state a Christian?

Is the president a Christian?

If no, then who is planning the depopulation of Kano state?

I tire for the MURIC man o...... that man is an idiot that need to be taken to rehabilitation center ASAP
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bye. Hypocrite. You are not a Muslim. Where did you see Muslims in Nigeria published a book calling Jesus all sorts of ridiculous names?. Where in Nigeria you seen Muslims calling for death and destruction of CHRISTIANs?.

You are talking about extreme fringes funded by politicians but this manifesto was written and published by Christian authority. This is a difference that you selfishly overlooked. No Muslim authority in Nigeria or outside Nigeria published books calling religious figures especially Jesus derogatory names. You should be ashamed of yourself hypocrite. Bury your head in shame.. Even Christians that read this evil MANIFESTO condenmed it. . It is a big problem when we have nuisance like you in the community of MUSLIMS. Don't you ever, ever in your life claim your are MUSLIM. Don't you ever ever say MUSLIMS in Nigeria are the one oppressing CHRISTIANs.

Where did you ever seen Muslims published a Bible. But it is CHRISTIANs that published fake Quran with picture of prophet muhammad in 1945 to provoke Muslims in the country. You are a munafiq.

We don't want you in the Muslim community. Go and bury your head in shame. That old fool nigga called Adeboye is still gonna get sued for the manifesto. It is a matter of time. So, yes, please post all the publications written by Muslim authority in Nigeria that called for death of Christians in Nigeria and around the world. Please post publications written by muslim authority in Nigeria that called Jesus derogatory names. I want to see them if truly you are son or daughter of your parents. Post them here and let's see. But if you can not post them here then you are a bastard and your fast this Ramadan is a waste if indeed you are Muslim at all.
Tobinrobin:

If I listed all the various publications, headlines by extremists and fanatics that can’t think for themselves like you then you would know what I was talking about. The various instances they’ve used fanatics & fools like you to perpetuate silliness all in the name of religion just because you’re educated but choose the path of destruction. If I understand you correctly, because I refuse to conform to your extremist beliefs, that automatically makes me a Christian? I said it earlier, you’re not bright. Agbalagba ti o danu. There’s obviously a discord between both religions & just as you’ve listed all these then I possibly can list every other instances of fools like you that claim to follow the path of the prophet (pbuh) but are quite bland in the head & can’t reason for themselves. Do you think what will unite us all is fighting with Christians & at every slight instance talk about violence & conspiracy theories? Your likes are those that make Christians feel our religion isn’t of peace. You need re enlightenment. You’re a BIGOT
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Empiree:
Bye. Hypocrite. You are not a Muslim. Where did you see Muslims in Nigeria published a book calling Jesus all sorts of ridiculous names?. Where in Nigeria you seen Muslims calling for death and destruction of CHRISTIANs?.

You are talking about extreme fringes funded by politicians but this manifesto was written and published by Christian authority. This is a difference that you selfishly overlooked. No Muslim authority in Nigeria or outside Nigeria published books calling religious figures especially Jesus derogatory names. You should be ashamed of yourself hypocrite. Bury your head in shame.. Even Christians that read this evil MANIFESTO condenmed it. . It is a big problem when we have nuisance like you in the community of MUSLIMS. Don't you ever, ever in your life claim your are MUSLIM. Don't you ever ever say MUSLIMS in Nigeria are the one oppressing CHRISTIANs.

Where did you ever seen Muslims published a Bible. But it is CHRISTIANs that published fake Quran with picture of prophet muhammad in 1945 to provoke Muslims in the country. You are a munafiq.

We don't want you in the Muslim community. Go and bury your head in shame. That old fool nigga called Adeboye is still gonna get sued for the manifesto. It is a matter of time. So, yes, please post all the publications written by Muslim authority in Nigeria that called for death of Christians in Nigeria and around the world. Please post publications written by muslim authority in Nigeria that called Jesus derogatory names. I want to see them if truly you are son or daughter of your parents. Post them here and let's see. But if you can not post them here then you are a bastard and your fast this Ramadan is a waste if indeed you are Muslim at all.

Oh I’m a Muslim but not an extremist like yourself. Even if there is a publication, should we mete out violence with violence? You’re not wise You’re the brainwashed bigot & a huge transgressor who can’t think for himself without conspiracy theories. Read this https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/nigeria/

When you’re done, also read this:

https://www.accord.org.za/ajcr-issues/religious-violence-in-nigeria/

Then read this too brother odè:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/nigeria-ethnic-religious-violence-christians.amp

This as well: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/482859-a-militant-group-you-may-not-know-kills-hundreds-of-christians-every%3famp

Take this too: https://www.worldwatchmonitor.org/2018/05/fulani-violence-against-christians-hits-record-high/

Read, digest & please get out.. bye bigot

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Cityguy: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
He didn't complete his treatment, so no surprises there.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
You are a loser. You posted random articles spearheaded by nonmuslims. Loser. Munafiq. Your post didn't meet my requirement. I repeat, CAN is religious body of the CHRISTIANs in Nigeria and they published manifesto provoking Muslim citizens and even published their own Qur'an which by Islamic law they should face serious repercussions under the law.

Similarly, Islamic supreme leader in Nigeria is headed by Sultan of sokoto equivalent to CAN. Also MURIC is sub Muslim authority in the SW. So show me where Islamic leaders in nigeria and MURIC published hate speech like evil CHRISTIAN manifesto. That's all I asked of you. Stop posting random articles from the internet.
Tobinrobin:

Oh I’m a Muslim but not an extremist like yourself. Even if there is a publication, should we mete out violence with violence? You’re not wise You’re the brainwashed bigot & a huge transgressor who can’t think for himself without conspiracy theories. Read this https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/nigeria/

When you’re done, also read this:

https://www.accord.org.za/ajcr-issues/religious-violence-in-nigeria/

Then read this too brother odè:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/nigeria-ethnic-religious-violence-christians.amp

This as well: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/482859-a-militant-group-you-may-not-know-kills-hundreds-of-christians-every%3famp

Take this too: https://www.worldwatchmonitor.org/2018/05/fulani-violence-against-christians-hits-record-high/

Read, digest & please get out.. bye bigot
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Empiree:
You are a loser. You posted random articles spearheaded by nonmuslims. Loser. Munafiq. Your post didn't meet my requirement. I repeat, CAN is religious body of the CHRISTIANs in Nigeria and they published manifesto provoking Muslim citizens and even published their own Qur'an which by Islamic law they should face serious repercussions under the law.

Similarly, Islamic supreme leader in Nigeria is headed by Sultan of sokoto equivalent to CAN. Also MURIC is sub Muslim authority in the SW. So show me where Islamic leaders in nigeria and MURIC published hate speech like evil CHRISTIAN manifesto. That's all I asked of you. Stop posting random articles from the internet.

You’re arguing with a 1994 publication. This is 2020 and you’re still not wise enough to make rational & logical conclusion.. I showed you the articles to drive in the Point that ‘Christians are more endangered than we Muslims in this country’ and it’s the truth. The statement by this muric man will further let them see Muslims in bad light BECAUSE WHAT HE SAID IS STUPID. How can an illness be religiously selective? THNINK NOW, its not as if you will pay for free thought. Yoruba ronu now. Ronù. I’m not fighting you nor do I’ve any bias against you, just trying to make you see reason before you started with insults. So I’ll leave you now to your bigotry, ignorance squealed with fanaticism.

tuqbal allah eaza wajal salawatina khilal hadhih alsuwma. salam

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tobinrobin:

You’re arguing with a 1994 publication. This is 2020 and you’re still not wise enough to make rational & logical conclusion.. I
get out munafiq. See how you concluded?. Does it make any difference?. Agenda they had in the 90s is still on the table today that broght about BH. They have their mission. So if you don't know anything you need to be quite. Better still go and search YouTube for former pastor Mathew Oyewole now Alhaj Mos'ud Oyewole. He exposed nigerian pastors agenda against Islam and Muslims in Nigeria and he was jailed for 3years because of this. He talked about how these pastors (CAN) were funded by foreign govts to end Islam in Nigeria by year 2000 which their manifesto attests to. It is you that need to think and research and research and think.

We interact with them all the time and we know their plots. So get your fake self away from here. We have been talking about fake Muslims like you for long time. Imagine you said it is 1994 as if it has no impact today?. It looks like you have no idea what's going on. I have posted fb page to watch what happened yesterday. It is 3hrs long. Watch if you can. The man explained their evil activities in Nigeria especially Yoruba CHRISTIANs. They are far worse than Igbo and hausa. I was gonna give you benefits of the doubt but for the fact that you said it happened long ago means you are munafiq. So we should forget and sweep it under the carpet, abi?. Kojo

Even CHRISTIANs are getting to know their pastor have done so much evil in the 90s against Muslims but you are here talking trash.

It actually didn't start in the 90s I told you they published their own Qur'an in 1945 to counter our Quran and misguide Muslims. I told you in their manifesto nasty things they said but you turned the other way round. SIGN OF HYPOCRISY shocked

I'm gonna screenshot your posts and send it to Muslims to see the kind of people we have been talking about. I don't play nonesense game with crazy people like you munafiq people..
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Empiree:
get out munafiq. See how you concluded?. Does it make any difference?. Agenda they had in the 90s is still on the table today that broght about BH. They have their mission. So if you don't know anything you need to be quite. Better still go and search YouTube for former pastor Mathew Oyewole now Alhaj Mos'ud Oyewole. He exposed nigerian pastors agenda against Islam and Muslims in Nigeria and he was jailed for 3years because of this. He talked about how these pastors (CAN) were funded by foreign govts to end Islam in Nigeria by year 2000 which their manifesto attests to. It is you that need to think and research and research and think.

We interact with them all the time and we know their plots. So get your fake self away from here. We have been talking about fake Muslims like you for long time. Imagine you said it is 1994 as if it has no impact today?. It looks like you have no idea what's going on. I have posted fb page to watch what happened yesterday. It is 3hrs long. Watch if you can. The man explained their evil activities in Nigeria especially Yoruba CHRISTIANs. They are far worse than Igbo and hausa. I was gonna give you benefits of the doubt but for the fact that you said it happened long ago means you are munafiq. So we should forget and sweep it under the carpet, abi?. Kojo

Even CHRISTIANs are getting to know their pastor have done so much evil in the 90s against Muslims but you are here talking trash.

It actually didn't start in the 90s I told you they published their own Qur'an in 1945 to counter our Quran and misguide Muslims. I told you in their manifesto nasty things they said but you turned the other way round. SIGN OF HYPOCRISY shocked

I'm gonna screenshot your posts and send it to Muslims to see the kind of people we have been talking about. I don't play nonesense game with crazy people like you munafiq people..

I can’t believe you just indirectly supported Boko Haram, the fact that you claim their actions brought about BH shows you’re a deluded fellow OMG. I pray Almighty Allah heal your soul. It’s pretty damaged with hate & bigotry. That’s all I have to say to you. Screenshot & send to your fellow extremists.

Islam ☪️ that I practice is of Love and compassion. Not extremity. Irè o

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Did you go to school or you are just being silly. Seems i may have to come hard on you again. Where is your brain?. They created BH, that's what I'm telling you and stop being foolish. MUSLIMS have nothing to do with BH. Who's profiting from it?.

BH didn't start with Buhari. Buhari (muslim)inherited it. GEJ, a Christian inherited it. Yar'adua(muslim) inherited it. So when it was actually started?. It started gradually during a Christian president, Obj. The old nigga has a lot of questions to answer. Since you failed to understand linguistic analysis I guess my breakdown should help you. I will tell you what you don't know, hypocrite.

Abuja Central mosque was funded by Muslim donors within the country and gulf countries in the 70s. At that time Christians were very jealous but they didn't have funds. They bought the land and already started some construction since 1976 if I am correct but that was it. It became pretty much abandoned project for decades until obasanjo became democratic elected president in 1999. When he got to power one of his agenda on the list was to complete the church. Record says that obasanjo tasked each state in Nigeria 100million naira to complete the church. This is taxpayer money. State money to complete a national church in Abuja shocked.

He threatened all States and all of them came up with the money except Lagos state(Tinubu) and Abia state(Uzor Kalu). Tinubu said he's muslim and can not do that. That's why he and obj had differences amongst other things. Kalu said he's not Christian so he refused.. But entire North which is majority Muslim emptied their treasury to please old man including kwara state which is also majority Muslim. It is this money obasanjo used to complete giant national church in Abuja. This is betrayal of national treasury if you ask me. Why should church be built on State money?. It was during this obj that BH started..obj is Christian. We read how CAN sent CHRISTIANs to Sudan to learn Arabic and Islam. Those who returned to Nigeria after having acquired Islamic knowledge are the vagabonds of BH. Their Bible backs BH activities 1 Samuel 15. Same with Amotekun.. It is only matter of time before they become Christian terrorists.

Also go to Ogun State governor's House you see symbols of Christianity in government house. Amosun didn't do that and he's muslim. Only Christians like to display their religion. Wike declared entire Rivers State a christian state and backed by pastors especially Adeboye. But you are here talking trash that they are persecuted. I have so many evidences to give you. Let me drop 2 more. One of the popular Muslim preachers went to pay his light bill at ikeja this January 2nd. NEPA is govt office correct?. When did it become a church?. This man went to pay his bill but the building was on lockdown because christians are offering New Year's prayer. Shey prayers they had on New Year was not enough?. The man was delayed for hrs before he could pay his bill. When he called headquarters in Marina he was told that all govt offices in Lagos are temporarily locked down for prayers. Are we in christian country?. The same people you claimed are persecuted?. You must be out of your mind. So the man was delayed up to 5 hrs before he could pay his bill.

Watch Live program on this issue and christian manifesto being discussed here tonight nigeria time
https://www.facebook.com/watchparty/568622547416843/

Also a family member who is a Muslim was looking for job. The place happened to be Church unfortunately but they disguised. She was told that they can not hire her unless she convert to christianity. Oh yes CHRISTIANs are persecuted, abi? mtchew

Read few of her conversations with me on June (2019)(attachments)

Tobinrobin:

I can’t believe you just indirectly supported Boko Haram, the fact that you claim their actions brought about BH shows you’re a deluded fellow OMG. I pray Almighty Allah heal your soul. It’s pretty damaged with hate & bigotry. That’s all I have to say to you. Screenshot & send to your fellow extremists.

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
^^^^

Note that since July 2019 she has been going to the church she didn't get a job from them up till now. They have converted her to christianity. They lied. They said in order to be sure she converted she must post Christian phrases on Facebook like "Jesus is Lord". "Without Jesus my life would have been nothing". So that her Muslim family and friends could see it. She said there are lots of Muslim women there in church long before her. They didn't give them jobs. It is actually a church. They lied that they would get training in church for 6 months before they are transfered to Chinese company somewhere in sagamu. Lie lie lie. It is almost a yr now no job. They only give her 5k sometimes when she attends Church service.

See this attachment below is from our conversation too. The church lied to her that Muslim force CHRISTIANs to covert to Islam before they could hire them. That's a lie.
Tobinrobin:

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 1:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Comments in screenshots from tonight's lecture. Read them yourself
Tobinrobin:

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 1:28am On Apr 30, 2020
You better be careful before they give you poison. The way you sound shows you are too CHRISTIAN.

They have poison some muslims in the past. Their love is fake on their lips. A Muslim sould only deal with them on mutual humanitarian basis. Nothing more

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Empiree:
Did you go to school or you are just being silly. Seems i may have to come hard on you again. Where is your brain?. They created BH, that's what I'm telling you and stop being foolish. MUSLIMS have nothing to do with BH. Who's profiting from it?.

BH didn't start with Buhari. Buhari (muslim)inherited it. GEJ, a Christian inherited it. Yar'adua(muslim) inherited it. So when it was actually started?. It started gradually during a Christian president, Obj. The old nigga has a lot of questions to answer. Since you failed to understand linguistic analysis I guess my breakdown should help you. I will tell you what you don't know, hypocrite.

Abuja Central mosque was funded by Muslim donors within the country and gulf countries in the 70s. At that time Christians were very jealous but they didn't have funds. They bought the land and already started some construction since 1976 if I am correct but that was it. It became pretty much abandoned project for decades until obasanjo became democratic elected president in 1999. When he got to power one of his agenda on the list was to complete the church. Record says that obasanjo tasked each state in Nigeria 100million naira to complete the church. This is taxpayer money. State money to complete a national church in Abuja shocked.

He threatened all States and all of them came up with the money except Lagos state(Tinubu) and Abia state(Uzor Kalu). Tinubu said he's muslim and can not do that. That's why he and obj had differences amongst other things. Kalu said he's not Christian so he refused.. But entire North which is majority Muslim emptied their treasury to please old man including kwara state which is also majority Muslim. It is this money obasanjo used to complete giant national church in Abuja. This is betrayal of national treasury if you ask me. Why should church be built on State money?. It was during this obj that BH started..obj is Christian. We read how CAN sent CHRISTIANs to Sudan to learn Arabic and Islam. Those who returned to Nigeria after having acquired Islamic knowledge are the vagabonds of BH. Their Bible backs BH activities 1 Samuel 15. Same with Amotekun.. It is only matter of time before they become Christian terrorists.

Also go to Ogun State governor's House you see symbols of Christianity in government house. Amosun didn't do that and he's muslim. Only Christians like to display their religion. Wike declared entire Rivers State a christian state and backed by pastors especially Adeboye. But you are here talking trash that they are persecuted. I have so many evidences to give you. Let me drop 2 more. One of the popular Muslim preachers went to pay his light bill at ikeja this January 2nd. NEPA is govt office correct?. When did it become a church?. This man went to pay his bill but the building was on lockdown because christians are offering New Year's prayer. Shey prayers they had on New Year was not enough?. The man was delayed for hrs before he could pay his bill. When he called headquarters in Marina he was told that all govt offices in Lagos are temporarily locked down for prayers. Are we in christian country?. The same people you claimed are persecuted?. You must be out of your mind. So the man was delayed up to 5 hrs before he could pay his bill.

Watch Live program on this issue and christian manifesto being discussed here tonight nigeria time
https://www.facebook.com/watchparty/568622547416843/

Also a family member who is a Muslim was looking for job. The place happened to be Church unfortunately but they disguised. She was told that they can not hire her unless she convert to christianity. Oh yes CHRISTIANs are persecuted, abi? mtchew

Read few of her conversations with me on June (2019)(attachments)

You’re a very very stupid bigot and need a brain Check. Did you honestly just say Christians created Boko Haram? What would Christians possibly gain from extremist? Shey you’re okay like this? I can’t believe this nonsense I swear.

You went about another story, did you read the part where she said that company told her another bank that was Muslim don’t accept any other religion except Muslims as well? Did you intentionally omit that part or what? And was she coerced to join their company or the church? There’s volition in religion. Nobody can force you unless you want to, that’s the truth. You don’t have sense o you don’t have sense I’m sorry but you don’t

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Tobinrobin(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Empiree:
You better be careful before they give you poison. The way you sound shows you are too CHRISTIAN.

They have poison some muslims in the past. Their love is fake on their lips. A Muslim soulf only deal with them mutual humanitarian basis. Nothing more

Nobody is & will ever give me poison lol. I’m a Muslim that can think logically and not irrationally. I understand that there’s a huge discord between our religion & theirs but that doesn’t call for hate or fanatic idea. The way the same Muslims in this video chat are exclaiming and cursing the Christians is the way some Muslims like yourself will do the same to them. Realistically, some Christians feel our religion isn’t of peace because of extremists like yourself. But Islam is of peace, the prophet (pbuh) preached peace. Preach peace Chief. Think okay? Think, its free

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Empiree: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Someone told me to take it easy on you. So I won't bother much. My advice to you is fear Allah on all these anti Islam news you posted. These are media stuff controlled by Christians. You believe firmly that CHRISTIANS could never create those people. This is end of discussion. A person who thinks like you is very dangerous to the Muslim community. Even in a program I watched last night (link I posted yesterday), a Christian caller firmly and strongly rejected the idea that Muslims and BH are the same. But for you, a so called Muslim to speak like this definitely posed a threat to Muslim community and I never want to relate with people like you in real life. Auzubillah. May Allah guide you.

As for my relative, if I wanted to hide it I won't post it at all which means you don't understand anything I posted. Anyways I have presented evidences to you. You either take them or leave them. We have have discussed problems that Muslim like you brought in to the Muslim community severally. Just, please, don't infect other Muslims with your idea.

I leave you with this to ponder on

Qur'an 58:22

You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day having affection for those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred. Those - He has decreed within their hearts faith and supported them with spirit from Him. And We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him - those are the party of Allah. Unquestionably, the party of Allah - they are the successful.

Tobinrobin:

You’re a very very stupid bigot and need a brain Check. Did you honestly just say Christians created Boko Haram? What would Christians possibly gain from extremist? Shey you’re okay like this? I can’t believe this nonsense I swear.

You went about another story, did you read the part where she said that company told her another bank that was Muslim don’t accept any other religion except Muslims as well? Did you intentionally omit that part or what? And was she coerced to join their company or the church? There’s volition in religion. Nobody can force you unless you want to, that’s the truth. You don’t have sense o you don’t have sense I’m sorry but you don’t

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.