Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (61874 Views)

I'll Fight For Tinubu To Be President, Says Kano Guber Aspirant / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by F117nighthawk: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
bizzibodi:
The birth of this man is an embarrassment to afonja race he shld have been an hausaman.

From your comment, u are not any better than the man u are referring to, since u have make it a tribal issue, Definitely u share the same level of reasoning
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by NwaliE01: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
This forced marriage is no longer working. This country is long overdue for separation. We cannot and never work together for any meaningful progress. Hatred everywhere and to anyone.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by kibraaminase(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
"No wonder many people the call this man mumuric"Aah! this man na comfirm mumu.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Okoroawusa: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
What kind of rubbish is all these?

All these religious people should leave us to enjoy this country o!!!!
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by stormborn28(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
This fool never disappoint
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Mires: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stupidity
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Marshalemmy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
This Akintola of a man has gone mad.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by JustforMen: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
Fools...I don't blame you people...That is what the stupid CAN will say too if it was a Christian dominated area... Stupid religious leaders and groups. They cause disunity always.

you are speaking foolishly.
so by your admission MURIC speaks for all muslims in Nigeria just as CAN is speaking for Christians, right?
You either condemn the stupidity from mumuric or you support it. there is no point in justifying his stupidity using your so called CAN.
Is it not muslims clerics in Kano and other northern states that are saying that Corona is a ploy to stop muslims from praying? who is planning to depopulate muslims? it can only be ignorance and illiteracy that is working to depopulate muslims, I can't find anybody else.
The responsibility to tell the truth and meaningful da'awa rests with the clerics. the responsibility for spreading conspiracy and it's consequences also rest fully with those who mislead people. stop supporting nonsense and looking for all opportunities to blame others when within the umma we had people coming out to mobilize illiterate youths to chant 'corona is fake', hence not obeying the instruction to observe social distancing and encouraging the spread of the mussiba.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
MUMUric...

Maybe the Vatican should have also claimed the population of Christians/Catholics is being decimated in Italy and Spain.

please who made that their idiotic 'Director' a professor?. very rubbish human being
He must be a prof at stupidity I guess

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by cremeandchic: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Always making divisive statements.

A disgrace to Muslims all over the world.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Sonoyom(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
This shows the kind of ani.mals that exist in this zoo.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by BENEAMATA: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Between ishaq akintola and buhari’s cows in daura please who have more sense?? Like for buhari cows in daura.....share for ishaq akintola undecided
please somebody should screen shot the post quoted and send it to the muric director's twitter handle / facebook page ! simple as . and please inform him as well as any one reading on social media platforms that as at the time of posting this , 140 normally reasonable people , with much time on their hands to think and make balanced juudgement have concluded , with their LIKES that COWS have better capacity at deductive reasoning than him ! And oh , i think the only vote ( 1 share ) he has is just someone making the process look free and fair . . . . . . .or is that mr muric voting for himself ? grin the beauty of democracy .
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by oginnade: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
I beg make I ask. This man never get skoin soo?
Abi na frustration?
Make dem quick rehabilitate him oo. Its getting late already
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Skmoda360(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
When is this man gonna be normal?...what a disgraceful fellow.....

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Ginomel(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
And who said we have more Muslims in Nigeria than any other religion.

A lot of Christians are in kebbi, Bauchi, gombe and yobe states. They even wear hijab in the church, just a cultural wear to them.

Nigeria has more Christians than Muslims in Nigeria. Just like the whole world.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by ddippset(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
Fools...I don't blame you people...That is what the stupid CAN will say too if it was a Christian dominated area... Stupid religious leaders and groups. They cause disunity always.
Exactly my thoughts too.

Who would even blame them though?

When these are the kinds of statements Fani Kayode and Nnamdi Kanu have been making since 2015.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by noble2faith(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy av started smoking something weird. Imagine 20+k death in Italy they didn't blame Muslims so are other European countries and America. What's happening in Kano is a result of bioweapon attack by I-pigs. They bring Covid19 into Kano and other mysterious disease with orders from lamdi kamu

He is lucky. he is Yoruba man..., If he is from that Criminally corrupted tribe I will have said worse

U re a big time shock to me! What a brainless beauty!
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Imo see brother, brother wey mumu, brother wey no wise......

Fanatics everywhere, religion has and will continue making people mad especially in this Nigeria, when they were shouting social distance they gathered themselves and were shouting no Coronavirus in Kano and having all sort of religious meeting now both the ugly governor and his descendant are busy crying and looking for who to blame for their stupidity...... Ina never see something Western Education should continually be forbidden.......? There's no need for lockdown sef no Coronavirus in Kanoooooo
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Akile1: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html
I want to know how this man became a professor. He doesn't think before he talk
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Sctests: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yoruba muslims! Those dumb creatures need to be reined in. They are waiting time bombs.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Cammo: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is this man sane?
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by farouk1989: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ever since I have known this man,he always chunks out rubbish just to get attention, I just don't know why some people don't have 'common sense'...and the funniest part is ,he calls himself a 'PROFESSOR'
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Akile1: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
[I don't know how this man became a professor. he doesn't think before talk.uote author=Beremx post=88947386]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html[/quote]
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by fatherjesse(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
espn:
Bringing CAN into the discussion makes your stupidity even more obvious.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by am4truth(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
[s][/s]
Osidazz19:
MURIC beginning to sound just like their partners in the[/s] Criminal Association of Nigeria-[s] CAN[s][/s].
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by softsoul22(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is this Mumuric in his right senses?, i don't think so, because if he his he wouldn't be vomiting this kind of rubbish out of his stinking mouth in the presence of where people with good sense of humor are! Stupid religious bigot.
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by olureignforever: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bonapart:
This evil man Is a disgrace to anything that breath.
Yorubas in the house, you wanna tell me you cant see that this man is mole in yoruba land. The earlier y'all wake up the better for you!

Even Muslims in Kano did not recognize him. He's just a figurehead.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by 13october: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Sctests: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
blackboy:
Pls how can I form an organization and make comments anyhow on social media and issue press releases. MURIC makes it look easy

It is actually really easy.

Lie mohammed formed RENIPOB and TRIPOB and started releasing statementd within 15 mins on his laptop to fight IPOB and KANU in 2016. grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by CodeTemplar: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
This clown is right. God is out to depopulated those wiping out Christian settlement. lol
Re: MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390257-muric-says-kano-deaths-suggest-plot-to-depopulate-muslims.html

That man is not a serious man. Nigerians failed to realise the Kano fraud and the man also used the opportunity to advertise himself. Before Ramadan no mysterious death information until Ramadan's eve when Kano market was overpopulated with people, no mysterious death, three days later, they have mysterious deaths. What is the incubation period of covid-19 in the body? I believed they are on Ramadan holiday. Kano case has political motive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.