Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures (59605 Views)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You have brought your chestbeating attitude here right? How can you be comparing erosion ravaged Abia to Bornu. what an hypocrisy
observing your signature!!

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
observing your signature!!
Apt

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by ahiboilandgas: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Abia state is suffering from wicked leaders!!
in active followers ,they had the opportunity to vote alex of Apga but due to hate for pmb they voted pdp like say buhari dey live for abia

11 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
in active followers ,they had the opportunity to vote alex of Apga but due to hate for pmb they voted pdp like say buhari dey live for abia
now look at how backward the state is...

8 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
isaacsegun:

have you been to maiduguri before? I served in borno, maiduguri to be precise and I can tell you maiduguri is a nice and well planed city. though it has her slums and shanties too as applicable to every cities in Nigeria but it's a very nice place to be.
So developments is Streetlights, most of you are dummies, tell what area Borno is better than Abia

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
now look at how backward the state is...
Can you live in Maidugri for one year, reason why black man is so backward, developments is not building roads and streetlights, I believe Borno state is more populated than Abia but numbers of graduates Abia produce in one year surpass six years of Borno, Borno is far below Abia in all human developments index

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by rummmy: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Do you expect to see people in the mid night?
Beside maiduguri have been on lock down for a long time.... Nothing is new.
Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by isaacsegun(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

So developments is Streetlights, most of you are dummies, tell what are Maidugri is better than Abia
since you have decided to prove how foo.lish you are, let me point it straight to you. yes, maiduguri is well developed than erosion ravaged abia. at least they have functioning street lights at every major roads, including some internal roads, as well as functioning traffic light at every junction, electricity is at average 15hrs in a month, from Kano to maiduguri is dual carriage way that you can drive up to 40-50km without pot-hole, though it may be federal road. even though kanuri people don't value education like southern borno people, but they have standard public schools that I have never come across in southern Nigeria, their government don't owe salaries like what is applicable in your red mud abia. now tell me the definition of your own development? some of you ibo boys are so fond of chest beating.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Can you leave in Maidugri for one year, reason why black man is so backward, developments is not building roads and streetlights, I believe Borno state is more populated than Abia but numbers of graduates Abia produce in one year surpass six years of Borno, Borno is far below Abia in all human developments index
have you been to Borno state before?? No you've not! I have been to Abia state! Apart from Assembling and packaging chines products tagging them Aba made!what other thing can you boast for in Abia state??

Abia is the most backward state in Nigeria!! There's no state in The east you'll compare Borno state with! Despite 11yrs of insurgency Borno is in every aspect better than Abia state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
isaacsegun:

since you have decided to prove how foo.lish you are, let me point it straight to you. yes, maiduguri is well developed than erosion ravaged abia. at least they have functioning street lights at every major roads, including some internal roads, as well as functioning traffic light at every junction, electricity is at average 15hrs in a month, from Kano to maiduguri is dual carriage way that you can drive up to 40-50km without pot-hole, though it may be federal road. even though kanuri people don't value education like southern borno people, but they have stand public schools that I have never come across in southern Nigeria, their government don't owe salaries like what is applicable in your red mud abia. now tell me the definition of your own development? some of you ibo boys are so fond of chest beating.
This Yoruba man but you believe Borno is better than Osun skull mining enclave?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by isaacsegun(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

This Yoruba man but you believe Borno is better than Osun skull mining enclave?
don't change the narrative, we are talking about red mud republic of abia and maiduguri here. you can open another thread for your comparism of osun and borno.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
have you been to Borno state before?? No you've not! I have been to Abia state! Apart from Assembling and packaging chines products tagging them Aba made!what other thing can you boast for in Abia state??

Abia is the most backward state in Nigeria!! There's no state in The east you'll compare Borno state with! Despite 11yrs of insurgency Borno is in every aspect better than Abia state
I know you guys are dummies, let us first understand Human Development Index (HDI) is a summary measure of average achievement in key dimensions of human development: a long and healthy life, being knowledgeable and have a decent standard of living. The HDI is the geometric mean of normalized indices for each of the three dimensions.

The health dimension is assessed by life expectancy at birth, the education dimension is measured by mean of years of schooling for adults aged 25 years and more and expected years of schooling for children of school entering age. The standard of living dimension is measured by gross national income per capita. The HDI uses the logarithm of income, to reflect the diminishing importance of income with increasing GNI. The scores for the three HDI dimension indices are then aggregated into a composite index using geometric mean. So tell me what area Borno state is better than Abia state

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by DATACUG00000(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

I know you guys are dummies, let us first understand Human Development Index (HDI) is a summary measure of average achievement in key dimensions of human development: a long and healthy life, being knowledgeable and have a decent standard of living. The HDI is the geometric mean of normalized indices for each of the three dimensions.

The health dimension is assessed by life expectancy at birth, the education dimension is measured by mean of years of schooling for adults aged 25 years and more and expected years of schooling for children of school entering age. The standard of living dimension is measured by gross national income per capita. The HDI uses the logarithm of income, to reflect the diminishing importance of income with increasing GNI. The scores for the three HDI dimension indices are then aggregated into a composite index using geometric mean. So tell me what area Borno state is better than Abia state
spare me that shit!! See who's talking about human development!

So you call human development... Assembling fake chines products, rebranding and packaging them as human development?

What do you know about human development??

Tell me one thing that is produced in Abia state which Nigerians consume??

Human development is all about productivity!!

We are not talking about buying and selling here!!

Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria!

Where is your human development when Your state is still 50yrs backward?? and you're telling me about human development! You need help!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Government buildings, pumping billions of common wealth developing your region all in the name of war ravaging areas, yet not address the rot in your system which boiled down to HDI

9 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Government buildings, pumping billions of common wealth developing your region all in the name of war ravaging areas, yet not address the rot in your system which boiled down to HDI
young man... The poorest and the least developed state in the north which is zamfara is more developed than Abia state!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
spare that shit!! See who's talking about human development!

So you call human development... Assembling fake chines products, rebranding and packaging them as human development?

What do you know about human development??

Tell me one thing that is produced in Abia state which Nigerians consume??

Human development is all about productivity!!

We are not talking about buying abs selling here!!

Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria!

Where is your human development?? Your state is still 50yrs backward and you're telling me about human development! You need help!

Most of the clothes you wear and footwears are products of Aba

9 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Most of the clothes you wear and footwears are products of Aba
you lied!! We buy our materials in kano not Aba

Northerners don't travel to Aba to get materials they come here in kano to buy clothes and footwears

Kano is the commercial centre of Northern Nigeria!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
young man... The poorest and the least developed state in the north which is zamfara is more developed than Abia state!!
You are plan dumb, you need to visit Abia

9 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

You are plan dumb, you need to visit Abia
I have been to Abia state and I have snapped alot of places in Abia state... I can share with you if you want

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos) / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.