Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures (59607 Views)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by totit: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
spare that shit!! See who's talking about human development!

So you call human development... Assembling fake chines products, rebranding and packaging them as human development?

What do you know about human development??

Tell me one thing that is produced in Abia state which Nigerians consume??

Human development is all about productivity!!

We are not talking about buying and selling here!!

Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria!

Where is your human development when Your state is still 50yrs backward?? and you're telling me about human development! You need help!

Mehn!!!

This is huge grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
you lied!! We buy our materials in kano not Aba

Our people don't travel to Aba to get materials they come here in kano to buy clothes and footwears
Dumbo war is ravaging your areas you are more interested in streetlights and traffic lights, I guess cows will ply the roads, you guys should use your brains address the rot in your region, better go and meet Sanusi to enlighten you and your fellow dumb skulls

4 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
I have been to Abia state and I have snapped alot of places in Abia state... I can share with you if you want
HDI what area is Borno better than Abia very simple question, can you show me where ordinary Borno citizens are living let us compare with Abia

7 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Deepfeel(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
young man... The poorest and the least developed state in the north which is zamfara is more developed than Abia state!!

Abia with a GDP growth of 18 billion dollars plus , ranked 8th in human development index in Nigeria is poorer than zamfara and borno ?

My friend stop reasoning like an uneducated almejiri , you keep boasting about north , rich north, developed north, and the only proof you have is some few roads and government property in pictures. How is zamfara and borno richer than abia?

7 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Dumbo war is ravaging your areas you are more interested in streetlights and traffic lights, I guess cows will ply the roads, you guys should use your brains address the rot in your region, better go and meet Sanusi to enlighten you and your fellow dumb skulls
lol... You're already getting emotional grin

Peace is gradually being restored back to Borno state!!

Are you not ashamed?? Despite 11yrs of insurgency Borno still better than your peaceful Abia!

You guys are still blaming civil war of 1967 for the Underdevelopment hitting your region grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by LarryBee1k: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
T

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by LarryBee1k: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
T

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

HDI what area is Borno better than Abia very simple question, can you show me where ordinary Borno citizens are living let us compare with Abia
are you ready?? Let's start I have all the pictures with me here!

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Are you not ashamed?? Despite 11yrs of insurgency Borno still better than your peaceful Aba!

You guys are still blaming civil war of 1967 for the Underdevelopment hitting your region grin
Can you show me where ordinary Borno citizens are living, only if you know me then you will realize you are too little to handle

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Deepfeel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Are you not ashamed?? Despite 11yrs of insurgency Borno still better than your peaceful Aba!

This insurgency you mention has been the source of income to borno government for 11 yrs billions of dollars have gone to borno, boko haram is even sponsored by northerners , boko haram has not harmed the economy of borno in anyway, everything is done in sambisa is sambisa the capital of meduguri ?

Don't even compare this religious crises of boko haran to Nigerian civil war that left south east completly destroyed with no single structure standing

9 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Can you show me where ordinary Borno citizens are living, only if you know me then you will realize you are too little to handle
this is Borno state!! A state that suffered 11yrs insurgency!

4 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Borno state after years of insurgency!

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Deepfeel(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Are borno people living on the roads? Show residential areas pls

5 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Borno state!

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Deepfeel(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Borno state after years of insurgency!

Show a residential area like this in borno

9 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Deepfeel:

Show a residential area like this in borno
here you go! Maiduguri!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Deepfeel(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Borno state!

Show residential areas like this let's see , borno people don't sleep on roads

5 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Stop fooling yourself go and address the rot in your system, those who you are challenging is far better than you in all

Below is Borno state stop showing government estates here is where ordinary Borno citizens are living.

8 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
So you're now posting old pictures of Idps in Borno communities

People who were displaced by insurgency!!

Now this is your state!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Stop fooling yourself go and address the rot in your system, those who you are challenging is far better than you in all

Below is Born state stop showing government estates here is where ordinary Borno citizens are living.
I will no go a about posting pictures of victims of Biafra war!! I will only expose the Underdevelopment that is hitting your region!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Deepfeel(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
here you go! Maiduguri!

These are not residential buildings, show me where borno people live in their hundreds of thousands, stop showing me government buildings and roads

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Below is Borno state stop showing government estates here is where ordinary Borno citizens are living.
this is your South east

5 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Abia state!!

Here is Borno most backward state in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
this is your South east
You are posting pictures of Southwest grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Before insulting my region why not develop your own region

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Here is Borno most backward state in Africa
Igbo land

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos) / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.