Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures (59595 Views)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
God and develop your region!! Stop blaming the north for your backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Odingo1: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
It is very unfortunate that some people are comparing maiduguri with Aba. It shows lack of knowledge or some Yorubas and Hausa are just writing base on hatred.

Aba is known to produce many things that people use in Nigeria.

Maiduguri is known for Boko haram, wonder what brought the comparison here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Odingo1: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Shame is not catching you, why not compare north with south.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
stop posting Rivers state!! To rivers state is not Igbo land!!

Show us Abia, Imo and Ebonyi
Rivers state grin grin dodomayana Anambra is now Rivers grin grin I don't need to post PH or Asaba which are Igbo cities to send you to Sambisa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
This is backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Problemkid1: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

This is backwardness
AnambraIstson you're a hero grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Problemkid1: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
EvilSpirit5:
[s][/s]
Make them clear road for this man. Nothing do you brother grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by finalboss(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
here you go! Maiduguri!
you dy vex o

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
yep... The only places that is highly affected are Borno villages!

Some of these villages are soft targets for Bokoharam because they're close to forest and have no enough military presence!

If you've been to maiduguri there's no way you won't like the city!

Social life in that city is massive!! Have been there twice

No social Life bro. Leave story. But i like the place

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 1:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Problemkid1:
AnambraIstson you're a hero grin grin
You can't see me attacking northern states or their people because majority of them respect themselves here, but I realized the idiot has found ways attacking southeast in any given opportunity, tell me what's Aba business with this thread and you expect me to look and pass? It's not possible, when you respect yourself I will return the respect back, you can't drag my people down and expect me to give you handshake or smile and look other way.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 3:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

You can't see me attacking northern states or their people because majority of them respect themselves here, but I realized the idiot has found ways attacking southeast in any given opportunity, tell me what's Aba business with this thread and you expect me to look and pass? It's not possible, when you respect yourself I will return the respect back, you can't drag my people down and expect me to give you handshake or smile and look other way.
I am ready to continue exposing your backward region!!

I will continue exposing all your lies!!

South east is the most most backward region in Nigeria!!

Gone are days when you'll come online painting the north black and calling her all sort of unprintable names undisputed!!

We'll continue showing the world the real south east and how backward and underdeveloped your region is!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Omoiyaa: 4:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Arrewa you too much jor you are indeed a Warrior We need people like you to continue standing for your people, you've totally changed the Negative view I have about northern Nigeria Now I know the main parasites dragging Nigeria backward
Continue your good work continue exposing them

14 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 5:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Omoiyaa:
Arrewa you too much jor you are indeed a Warrior We need people like you to continue standing for your people, you've totally changed the Negative view I have about northern Nigeria Now I know the main parasites dragging Nigeria backward
Continue your good work continue exposing them
thank you sir!

We'll continue exposing their lies!!

You can see how he's busy posting federal roads and private estates and even posting some part of rivers. The only manageable places in the east... Is Awka the capital of Anambra state and Owerri
80% of the east is a complete shithole!!

If you've been to the east....especially states like Abakiliki and Abia you'll weep for the east!!

I have been to the 5 igbo state... Zamfara the poorest and least developed state in the north.. Is more developed than Abia state!

These same will come online to tell you how they developed kano and Lagos!

7 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by EvilSpirit5: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
thank you sir!

We'll continue exposing their lies!!

You can see how he's busy posting federal roads and private estates and even posting some part of rivers. The only manageable places in the east... Is Awka the capital of Anambra state and Owerri
80% of the east is a complete shithole!!

If you've been to the east....especially states like Abakiliki and Abia you'll weep for the east!!

I have been to the 5 igbo state... Zamfara the poorest and least developed state in the north.. Is more developed than Abia state!

These same will come online to tell you they developed kano and Lagos!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by mu2sa2: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Shettibosss:
There is huge difference with what u hear about Maiduguri and the reality
Your statement may sound ironic but it's true. A guy running his masters at unimaid confirmed that there's absolutely nothing to fear inside the city, contrary to the perception of outsiders.

8 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by EvilSpirit5: 6:48am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

Gone are days when you'll come online painting the north black and calling her all sort of unprintable names undisputed!!

We'll continue showing the world the real south east and how backward and underdeveloped your region is!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Boy you are to small to handle, recycling pictures of Lagos and Ogun doesn't move me, even the migrants from West hailing understand better, just be ready for me in full package with different styles.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Anambralstson: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
God

I have studied your posts and modus of operandi and realized you are from Southwest pretending to be Fulani guy, 100% sure you are deomelo, I'm too smart for your games, I understand the games you guys now playing on social media towards 2023 politics, against Igbos, we will play the game according to western politics.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by 9japride(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa keep deceiving yourself, it's only an uninformed fellow that will be moved by your deceit. I can't just imagine how someone will keep doing hateful things daIly. All i can see is just pure envy from you towards the Igbos. Go to Abuja and see how Igbos are enjoying themselves while respecting their host communities. But can you say same for northerners who use dagger to harm someone in the slightest provocation? Though I know you are not even Hausa, there is nothing that you will post that will change the true situation of things in Nigeria. Igbos are the most peace loving tribe in Nigeria who settle anywhere and contributes to development in their location. Please grow up and leave all these hateful and deceitful post you open daily for kids to play with.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by 9japride(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

I have studied your posts and modus of operandi and realized you are from Southwest pretending to be Fulani guy, 100% sure you are deomelo, I'm too smart for your games, I understand the games you guys now playing on social media towards 2023 politics, against Igbos, we will play the game according to western politics.
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind him, some humans are just pure evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by FATnigga(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2020
igbo people should be ashamed of abia state

it is still far better than borno state though.
I won't even go there If i was paid to

4 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Arrewa: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

you're free to continue deceiving yourself! Tag me any tribe you want... As long you don't tag me Igbo! No problem

8 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
The guy arewa has never set his feet on maidugri or borno state soil.
He isn't even an Hausa guy. Far from it.
Guy, I wedded in Maidugri.
It was a calm city like Enugu before boko haram but in terms of development it has nothing, absolutely nothing near Aba.

The people don't produce shit.
They can't even sell. The shua Arabs run the city the way fulani run nigeria. All stuffs from.beverages to noodles are from the Arab countries.

As per housing, typical northern housing. Its even this new governor that started housing estates that look loke where humans will inhabit there.

The truth is that all their elites ran to Abuja to live. Others are in northern Africa or Arab.
Upon producing eminent Nigerians, that city is 100%dependant on govt to run.

Common fish market that circulate dry fish through the country look like mammy market. Mammy market is even better.

Meanwhile, why are u claiming to be an Hausa guy.
Anybody that have been with Hausa people long enough will know u aren't one as u don't behave like one.
I guess u were paid to do this.
Lazy youth.
Go and get a proper job.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

Abia is far better than Maidugri in all ramifications

Naxo!

Well done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by PericomaNwankwo: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
why na ....the future ipob capital and current example of good goverance by ipob standards

Na madness dey do you

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures by Zyzxx10: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
God bless and help and help the good people of borno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos) / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.