Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigeria Girls And Std - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls And Std (1904 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls And Std by pinkguy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
90 percent of Nigerian girls have std if you bang them without condom its matter of days or week before you Start see need to take medicine for std ,

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Guys too. Wetin naija women do una for dis lockdown wey make una dey yab Dem like dis nau?
Guys sef dey spread STDs
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
where do these female catch these diseases if not from men? or were they born with STDs?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Oddone22: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bros don’t get me wrong but how did you come to this conclusion of 90% and also some stds might originate from your environments I.e toilets and stuff to the person saying it’s from men
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
90% of Nigerian girls don't have STDs. Please stop misleading good people.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Quality20(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
u wrong. I think its only 10% that shd it, mostly those village girls
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Tozic: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
women on NL, only God will rescue you guys from the hands of satanic, sex_starved individuals of Nl.. I weep horribly for you guys...
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by pinkguy(m): 5:54am On Apr 29, 2020
All this people that do not agree with me I'm sure they not sleep with more than five girls all they life

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by FManager(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2020
pinkguy:
90 percent of Nigerian girls have std if you bang them without condom its matter of days or week before you Start see need to take medicine for std ,

So you are posting biased conclusions about naija women.

Where is my cane ** brings cane **

Turn your Naysh I said turn it if you put your hand here angry. Remove your hand I say remove it. angry

Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Tozic:
women on NL, only God will rescue you guys from the hands of satanic, sex_starved individuals of Nl.. I weep horribly for you guys...

Swears
Bunch of educated illiterates grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Tozic: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Swears Bunch of educated illiterates grin grin grin
Hello? good morninggrin
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Brosbeforehoes: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2020

Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Kingrexyl(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Swears Bunch of educated illiterates grin grin grin
Like you
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by czarr(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
where do these female catch these diseases if not from men? or were they born with STDs?!
why do you have to use a male moniker?
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
czarr:
why do you have to use a male moniker?

"common sense" has NOTHING to do with my moniker.... men catch STDs from women....and women catch STDs from men duh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by 2cul2care: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Una don start again, why must we keep bashing ourselves on NL, ladies bashing guys, guys bashing ladies.

Seriously u all should grow up
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by baralatie(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
the only way for you to have slept with 90% of women with std/still is by having unprotected sex with ashawos who reside in slums/broke down shanties .
that says a lot about the kind of women you roll with.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Okeytus(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
I will say women are designed to be infected easily especially when they have poor sanitation hygiene or increased body count.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by jonahhh: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Not true... Some get toilet infection. Not only sex can give a lady infection most of them multiple sex partners.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tozic:

Hello? good morninggrin

Evening. cool
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by mimimile93: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
NockMedia:
Guys too. Wetin naija women do una for dis lockdown wey make una dey yab Dem like dis nau?
Guys sef dey spread STDs
Who do they contract it from?
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Tozic: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Evening. cool
You don't have light in ur side I guess.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Std by Ibechris2: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Just say u have contracted STD and we shall all understand u.

I still say it without any iota of doubt,our ladies are the best in Africa. Travel and see.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Sue Someone For Emotional Turmoil? / Will I Ever Get Married?? / In Relationship, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.