Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria (70918 Views)

Soyinka Calls Buhari ‘idiot’ For Banning Social Media In Nigeria In 2021 / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:
I am not comfortable the news is coming from Lai Mohammed. I find it difficult to believe.

Because lieing gives him joy and he lies unnecessary.

grin grin grin

The US itself needs more ventilators...
>
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bar1941:
Ventilators that are insuffcient for his country, confused man. He shouldn't forget to send some disinfectants too.
sammysmiles:
I didn't make any call.... Lies Lai Lies Lai

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11438667_tmpcam7029544414934043100_jpeg699abf335725f4808d77d8c2d820b7f0

grin grin grin

Of course the only person who lies more is Trump himself...
>
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by chukel(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Trump is playing politics. He is trumping up support against WHO chief. He has seen that Nigeria is china's new bride. He is trying to put asunder that union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by sidieladaniel: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Trump wants to use Nigeria to play politics & catch cruise if u follow Trump briefing very well u will notice he has been metioning countries he wants to send ventilators to, so that people will think everything is under control & that he is doing well, remember this is an election year in the US. U can be rest assured no ventilitor from US will reach Nigeria, US that has over a million cases will send ventilitor to u keep dreaming each ventilator cost around 15,000 dollars so u guys shud keep hoping.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nairalandmonika: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
One of buhari's achievement. Call from Trump
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by fineguy11(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
lexy2014:

Is d "gesture" free? D US is overwhelmed and they want to help Nigeria? Wasn't it recently that d US ordered car manufacturers to produce ventilators to help fill d gap?
Stop running ahead of yourself. Every gesture isn't sinister.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by sidieladaniel: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
chukel:
Trump is playing politics. He is trumping up support against WHO chief. He has seen that Nigeria is china's new bride. He is trying to put asunder that union.
Only wise & informed people know Trump is just playing politics with us for his re-election
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by GamalNasser: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
In
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

The same Dotard Trump that suggests injecting bleach into people to cure coronavirus?!
I am beginning to understand more and more each day why Nigerians (s)elected Buhari. SMH
>

You just have low IQ that's why you think he said that but you will be ok
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by drakeli: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
strafist911:
Lies from Lie Mohammed.
Trump has enough to deal with at the moment to call a lifeless leader of an African nation who has already sold his country to the Chinese people.
It doesn’t matter. The US has more ventilators than needed as at today. Thanks to General Motors, General Electrics and Tesla
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by ignis: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
foreshore:

Oyinbo repete!!! It is not lying but lieing.

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
fineguy11:
Stop running ahead of yourself. Every gesture isn't sinister.

U are d one getting ahead of urself because no one said anything about d "gesture" being sinister. U are d one getting ahead of urself because d US has more than 980,000 cases& u are expecting free ventilators. U are d one getting ahead of urself because u couldn't simply these simple questions:

D US is overwhelmed and they want to help Nigeria? Wasn't it recently that d US ordered car manufacturers to produce ventilators to help fill d gap?
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by drakeli: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Aidejay:
Trump wants to use us to advance his personal agenda.
The next thing we will see is him bragging about rescuing Nigerians from covid nineteen.

Europeans and Asian countries have been calling Trump for ventilator because the US has produced more than needed ventilator and Trump says they are helping other countries with ventilator. I didn’t expect Nigeria would be included when he said it.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by foreshore(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:

Thanks for the correction.

I don't like him also cos of his lies
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by sidieladaniel: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
obixcel:
During Obama's Administration, America was hit with a swine flu and over 60 thousand Americans died.
damn u are a hell of a liar I follow the US damn well according to the Centre of disease of US around 12,000 people died in an 18 months period between 2009-2010 and it was just three months into Obama presidency stop allowing Trump lie to you, do ur research well.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by drakeli: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
lexy2014:

U are d one getting ahead of urself because no one said anything about d "gesture" being sinister. U are d one getting ahead of urself because d US has more than 980,000 cases& u are expecting free ventilators. U are d one getting ahead of urself because u couldn't simply these simple questions:

D US is overwhelmed and they want to help Nigeria? Wasn't it recently that d US ordered car manufacturers to produce ventilators to help fill d gap?

The car manufacturers have produced more than the US needed in terms of ventilator. Besides, not everyone with covid 19 requires ventilator for treatment. Get the fact straight. The US is helping Europe with ventilator right now. Thanks to Boeing, GM and Tesla

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by sidieladaniel: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
drakeli:

Europeans and Asian countries have been calling Trump for ventilator because the US has produced more than needed ventilator and Trump says they are helping other countries with ventilator. I didn’t expect Nigeria would be included when he said it.
guy calm down Trump is saying all this to play politics for his re-election the US has over a million cases y would they send ventilitor to u...the US will be among the last set of countries to recover from the virus
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Joefat: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
On a phone call. Who did he call, and was Lai there when he made the call?.. U can believe these for the joy of your mind. But for me. Nothing good can come out of this Lai
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Aidejay(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
chewwie:

An alleged racist is simply trying to help you hopeless fellows and you're crying, if he doesn't you'll say he's racist. Insatiable dumb bleeps
I was referring to his very well documented habit of taking undue credit and bragging about stuff he has no idea about. But maybe I wasn't clear, you know people like you require extra explanation cause of your shallow dept in understanding. Next time just ask for more clarity instead of mentioning and sounding like a .........
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nwaikuku4zion: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
strafist911:
Lies from Lie Mohammed.
Trump has enough to deal with at the moment to call a lifeless leader of an African nation who has already sold his country to the Chinese people.
I smell pure hatred from you
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by sidieladaniel: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
In

You just have low IQ that's why you think he said that but you will be ok
nigga shut da Bleep stop sucking trump balls he deosnt give a Bleep abut u black man...even Trump agreed he said it but he said it was sarcasm even the doctor he was talking to (dr.birx) agree he said it but that he was just musing
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by drakeli: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
sidieladaniel:
guy calm down Trump is saying all this to play politics for his re-election the US has over a million cases y would they send ventilitor to u...the US will be among the last set of countries to recover from the virus
Are you in the US? I guess you are not. When the outbreak just started, the major concern was about availability of ventilator. All the US governors affected were shouting at the federal government for ventilator especially the governor of New York. Trump use his executive order to order US car manufacturers and Boeing plane manufacturer to start producing ventilator. Now, no governor is crying for ventilator anymore because they now have more than enough and Trump has order stockpile of ventilators for future emergency. He is saying it on national tv every time that he is receiving calls from Italy, Spain and other countries to help them with ventilator. He has promised to ship ventilators to those countries.

Understand that, not everyone with corona virus needs a ventilator. Not all the confirmed cases are in the hospital. Most of them are self quarantined at home. Only critical cases are hospitalized
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by chewwie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Aidejay:
I was referring to his very well documented habit of taking undue credit and bragging about stuff he has no idea about. But maybe I wasn't clear, you know people like you require extra explanation cause of your shallow dept in understanding. Next time just ask for more clarity instead of mentioning and sounding like a .........
Uhmm... He put a call through to Buhari, if he brags about it, so what?
And please, provide instances of Trump taking undue credit
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
drakeli:

The car manufacturers have produced more than the US needed in terms of ventilator. Besides, not everyone with covid 19 requires ventilator for treatment. Get the fact straight. The US is helping Europe with ventilator right now. Thanks to Boeing, GM and Tesla

I dont no were we discussed about every corona patient needing ventilators. But if u say not everyone with covid needs ventilators, yet d US is supplying to Europe when Rolls-Royce Holdings, which makes jet engines, and other heavy manufacturers to make ventilators and Germany ordered ventilators with Dragerwerk AG. Even China
after bringing down its numbers has been been assisting d US with ventilators
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by GamalNasser: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
sidieladaniel:
nigga shut da Bleep stop sucking trump balls he deosnt give a Bleep abut u black man...even Trump agreed he said it but he said it was sarcasm even the doctor he was talking to (dr.birx) agree he said it but that he was just musing

Trump is my hero so go and kee yaself
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by drakeli: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
lexy2014:

I dont no were we discussed about every corona patient needing ventilators. But if u say not everyone with covid needs ventilators, yet d US is supplying to Europe when Rolls-Royce Holdings, which makes jet engines, and other heavy manufacturers to make ventilators and Germany ordered ventilators with Dragerwerk AG. Even China
after bringing down its numbers has been been assisting d US with ventilators

China assisting US with ventilator was at the start of the breakout if that was ever true in the first place . Right now, Boeing, General Electric, General Motors and Tesla have produced more than needed ventilators. The US is helping Europe with ventilators right now. It’s on national tv

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
drakeli:

China assisting US with ventilator was at the start of the breakout if that was ever true in the first place . Right now, Boeing, General Electric, General Motors and Tesla have produced more than needed ventilators. The US is helping Europe with ventilators right now. It’s on national tv

Rolls Royce is producing ventilators for d UK and Dragerwerk AG for Germany. So why does Europe now need more ventilators from d US since u say not every corona patient needs ventilators?

So late last month was d start of d outbreak?
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Uteghe(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
angry grin Trump,Nnamdi Kanu alleged boy calls Jubril. Kanu will have nightmares tonight.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by greatseed: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Collegenews:
Lai Mohammed disclosed it?
He is probably lying.

God bless Donald Trump anyways, messiah of the entire universe.
Has D. Trump solved American problem on covid 19 with the highest case in the world ? I smell mockery undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.