Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria (70919 Views)

Soyinka Calls Buhari ‘idiot’ For Banning Social Media In Nigeria In 2021 / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-trump-calls-buhari-promises-to-send-ventilators-to-nigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1255160703620612096

The moment I saw Lie Mohammed, I stopped reading....

No credibility at all.

Meanwhile, the Buhari we know cannot hold a conversation, telephone conversation at that, with Trump. His responses would be inappropriate grin grin grin

Buhari would need an interpreter grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Collegenews:
Lai Mohammed disclosed it?
He is probably lying.

God bless Donald Trump anyways, messiah of the entire universe.
We heard Americans v just 20,000 ventilators. They v more population yhan Nigeria, more infection of Covid-19 than Nigeria. So why would they send us ventilators?
This news issa�� lie

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Corporate2020: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
strafist911:
Lies from Lie Mohammed.
Trump has enough to deal with at the moment to call a lifeless leader of an African nation who has already sold his country to the Chinese people.

You can port to USA where they have a very active President that is full of life, always talking and always tweeting while Americans are dying of Corona Virus in thousands everyday.

Good news from your country gives you headache, your head will ache for long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is it not curious that Trump who practically tweets all his activities, has remained silent on this one? Well, Uncle Lai, here's from Trump to you....

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by MrHighSea: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Our independence needs to be investigated.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Ayubaossy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
May God bless Trump
Bless naija and even
Bless buhari too
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by OkpanachiMax: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
If it is true Trump would have updated it on his Facebook page

Mr Lie continue grin
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by 77up(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
strafist911:
Lies from Lie Mohammed.
Trump has enough to deal with at the moment to call a lifeless leader of an African nation who has already sold his country to the Chinese people.
Your hate for Buhari is more than politics, seems you actually hate the country as a whole.

Only idiot will say Buhari government is perfect of course,no one is perfect but bro free yourself from chronic hate.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by hermesprogidy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Two incompetent leaders, probably calling to console each other.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by RTSC: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
I seriously doubt it.

But if it is true, the good on Trump.

If you take the anti -trump stance of this govt and their fanatic supporters, I wouldn't give buhari a thing.

The son of an apc governor went to trump twitter handle and poured insults on him.

Trump has proven to be a better man. Though I still doubt this news.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by LordPsalm(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
If na Lie Mohammed. I no believe
PERIOD
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
I believe it, this news is from a reLIEable source grin
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
God bless Donald Trump.
God bless Republicans.
God bless all unbiased news networks.

Thunder fire Adam schiff for this king this is the right time to probe people.
Thunder fire doctor Fauci....I know he's been dining g with the devil on this pandemic
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by RTSC: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
77up:
Your hate for Buhari is more than politics, seems you actually hate the country as a whole.

Only idiot will say Buhari government is perfect of course,no one is perfect but bro free yourself from chronic hate.
You can say kagame is not perfect, Trudeau is not perfect, shinzo abe is not perfect, ramaphosa is not perfect.

Buhari on the other hand is a gross incompetent.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by annyz: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Has he taken care of his people before trying to rescue others? That's why I find it difficult to believe the source.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by foreshore(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:
I am not comfortable the news is coming from Lai !!Mohammed. I find it difficult to believe.

Because lying gives him joy and he lies unnecessary.

Oyinbo repete!!! It is not lying but lieing.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Trump go get time dey call one inept leader at this time so!

I find it hard to believe
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by NigerianSage: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why are Igbos mad and upset as usual?

God Bless Nigeria... grin grin

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
annyz:
Has he taken care of his people before trying to rescue others? That's why I find it difficult to believe the source.

Gbam!
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by RTSC: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
The US government is beginning to appreciate the giant strides of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Though more still needs to be done with all hands on deck, we must in sincerity commend The administration of His Excellence.

This strides wouldn't have been possible without the support and discipline of the patriotic citizens of Nigeria, I enjoin all sane citizens to continue the fight with perseverance and keep the spirit alive as this days are almost over.

God bless The United States of America

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
So Trump is no longer the black people hating devil supported by ipob?

It is now about buhari.

Clown.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Osidazz19: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=GamalNasser post=88956181]God bless President Trump !!!![/quote][/s]

God cannot bless a lying delusional narcissist SOB.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Samnavy: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lie lie oga no dey lie for us
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by knowhowk: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
President Trump has more than enough to deal with at this Moment .Thousands are dying in His Country ,I wonder how he would leave that to attend to Naija at this time.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by GamalNasser: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=GamalNasser post=88956181]God bless President Trump !!!![/s]

God cannot bless a lying delusional narcissist SOB.

God has always blessed Trump and God has always been with him and is still with him . Carry your problem to Saudi Arabia Mr Muslim

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Originalsly: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
blowjohn:

There are sides to a story man.....besides it's for the critically ill or for acute exacerbations of respiratory distress

Fair enough. But is it effective in staving off COVID-19? If yes... why are they not rushing to hook patients up to ventilators but instead waiting until they are on their last breath? How is a ventilator useful.when the cells of the lungs are flooded and cannot absorb oxygen? It is better we look towards Senegal for help... but then again.... how can we choose a Black over a White??...isn't that ehmmm..... abomination? He should tell Trump no.thanks... we hav our own.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Zyzxx10: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
God bless Pres.Trump but we saw a post of Senegal creating locally made ventilators.If not for the unfortunate imbalance in this country we are supposed to be producing and giving out ventilators to countries in this continent.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by nettwrock(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
strafist911:
Lies from Lie Mohammed.

Nope... If you follow trump updates on twitter, the guy has been given ventilators to countries as he said the US now have more than enough
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
na lie Mohammed receive the call for buhari abi?
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
M
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Trump knows what's going on in Nigeria more than Bubu. Probably cares more about Nigeria too grin
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by chewwie(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sufisunni:
Trump to help Nigeria while America is the worst hit
The USA are seeing a sharp decline in new cases and deaths... Follow up
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Starlight7765: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
see below

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.