Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria (70916 Views)

Soyinka Calls Buhari ‘idiot’ For Banning Social Media In Nigeria In 2021 / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with anything u have.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by chewwie(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bar1941:
Ventilators that are insuffcient for his country, confused man. He shouldn't forget to send some disinfectants too.
See this misinformed fellow, Trump issued a DPA that mandated all manufacturing companies in the USA to produce hundreds of thousands of ventilators and now Trump he's extending an helping hand to we helpless people
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Osidazz19: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=GamalNasser post=88959733]

God has always blessed Trump and God has always been with him and is still with him . Carry your problem to Saudi Arabia Mr Muslim[/quote][/s]

Only brainwashed ipob delusional and retarded Christian's in Nigeria are licking Trump's ass. The vast majority of Americans including my humble self are going to vote out the delusional, lying narcissistic orangutan on Nov 3rd.

I'm sure that confused ipob miscreants like you don't even know that TRAMP is kissing the ass of the Saudi leader.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Originalsly post=88959763]

Fair enough. But is it effective in staving off COVID-19? If yes... why are they not rushing to hook patients up to ventilators but instead waiting until they are on their last breath? How is a ventilator useful.when the cells of the lungs are flooded and cannot absorb oxygen? It is better we look towards Senegal for help... but then again.... how can we choose a Black over a White??...isn't that ehmmm..... abomination? He should tell Trump no.thanks... we hav our own.

Well, the health minister already said the patients being treated for the virus have not been needing the ventilators.
Infact back then it was only 1 person that needed it.
I think the new intakes is part of the move to make sure that our hospitals have such necessary items becos our leaders are not ready to still equip our hospitals with our money.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by 77up(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
RTSC:

You can say kagame is not perfect, Trudeau is not perfect, shinzo abe is not perfect, ramaphosa is not perfect.

Buhari on the other hand is a gross incompetent.
Can't disagree with you but what am saying is ,free yourself from too much hate, Buhari cannot rule for life.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by oluwasegun007(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Better man e no send money...

Am tired of this people donating money.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by jrusky(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lair Moha+mad said what Let heaven fall i can never belief a word from that man any of his children that took the lie gene in him infact Anini and Oyenusi combine will be child play to that child I swear.

Lai for where?
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by chewwie(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Aidejay:
Trump wants to use us to advance his personal agenda.
The next thing we will see is him bragging about rescuing Nigerians from covid nineteen.
An alleged racist is simply trying to help you hopeless fellows and you're crying, if he doesn't you'll say he's racist. Insatiable dumb bleeps
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Ogbenijhybo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-trump-calls-buhari-promises-to-send-ventilators-to-nigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1255160703620612096

No state in the US got half of the number of enough ventilator for their state and Trump is promising Nigerian government some?

To showboat?
To brag about helping Nigeria to successfully fight the Virus when Nigeria has been fine by herself? Nigeria and Nigerians have no self respect.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Urchman200: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
othermen:
May God give our president the wisdom and strength to lead us through.
to continue to lead the zombie association.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by lastclaire4(f): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
The US government is beginning to appreciate the giant strides of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Though more still needs to be done with all hands on deck, we must in sincerity commend The administration of His Excellence.

This strides wouldn't have been possible without the support and discipline of the patriotic citizens of Nigeria, I enjoin all sane citizens to continue the fight with perseverance and keep the spirit alive as this days are almost over.

God bless The United States of America

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

This is not about the giant strides of Buhari that only exists in the dream. It is about power tussle. You think Trump likes Buhari that much dont be deceived.

We are almost going the way of china. EU came with aid, and now U.S. same people who have more fatality than Nigeria. If U.S pushes Nigeria away too much, with the recent power tussle between u.s and china, they may soon begin to lose control in Africa.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
52,000 Americans have died from covid 19.
APC will still not learn wisdom.

Cc lzaa itooworwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Urchman200: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
madridguy:
President Abdullah Trump, thank you sir. May Allah help you too in the forthcoming election.
Mr zombie and religious extremists ,trump careless about hw u and ur sectional leader called Nigerian president think.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Urchman200: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
princdebola201:
you re just one out of over 200m nigerians why did u think your opinion counts
and u mean lie own count?
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by chewwie(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=GamalNasser post=88959733]

God has always blessed Trump and God has always been with him and is still with him . Carry your problem to Saudi Arabia Mr Muslim[/s]

Only brainwashed ipob delusional and retarded Christian's in Nigeria are licking Trump's ass. The vast majority of Americans including my humble self are going to vote out the delusional, lying narcissistic orangutan on Nov 3rd.

I'm sure that confused ipob miscreants like you don't even know that TRAMP is kissing the ass of the Saudi leader.
1. The covid 19 isn't rampant in the se, so the vents don't benefit the Igbos.
2. If seeing a good gesture is an Igbo attribute, then good on us.
3. Why are you in Trump's America? Didn't you enjoy from Trump's robust economic policies? Didn't you enjoy his tax cuts? What is wrong with you people? Sorry to bursts your bubble, but Trump will win November by a landslide, remember when CNN and MSDNC swore Crooked Hillary would win 1 million to 1? You Dumbos never learn.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by NubianX: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
While Jack Ma alone is making his 3rd Bulk shipment to Africa of thousand of ventilators and PPEs and millions of face masks, Baba DISINFECTANT is just waking up to phone calls...

...The FEAR OF CHINA, is the beginning of forced regards for shit-holes.

grin
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Urchman200: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
post=88956465:
You will still see some children of hate, perdition and frustration that will not be happy with this news.

They are coming soon.

Modify : The swines are even already here!
They never disappoint.
Good news will always be far from you bastards.
Enemies of the state, Nonentities

Hatred for your country will not kill you guys one day soon.
Hatred kills faster than HIV.
We are sure the wall clock in your houses is permanently at 8' O Clock twenty-four hours of the day!
Pathetic tins!

Some pigs are even saying, why not Somalia or Gambia, why Nigeria?
Can you just imagine these sets of swines?! shocked

Quote us and let the world know the enemies among us if this comment gets to you.
Animals!!!

Dominusprime quoted us just as we predict.
They will always answer to their names they can never hide their slowness.
MANNA, HIT dem till dem quench!!
Dem go dey alright las las grin cheesy wink
DEM MANNA say so tongue

God bless you for this true words.
May all enemies of Nigeria die one after the other.
Those who never want any good news concerning our darling country.
It is happening to them already.
Dem swines tongue
can u pause for a while and think for yourself?
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bar1941:
Ventilators that are insuffcient for his country, confused man. He shouldn't forget to send some disinfectants too.
You dey mind him,coronavirus is spreading like wide fire in his country, he was making eye service call to country with less virus
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Tom05: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
United state needed ventilators than any other country as at this moment. Whatever they discussed is their problem not ours.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by chudez0147(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
tyup:
Probably Trump is calling in Advance to the mind blowing casualties Nigeria is about recording

on the contrary Buhari should be the one calling in solidarity to the 52k + death US have since recorded sad
I hate when people say Nigeria will suffer casualties...

See let me tell you , nothing will happen in Nigeria. Stop spreading fear! . And thank you
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by chewwie(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
We don't want it
Help me tell him! We are not tired of dying?
Big fool! So you think vents are useless outside coronavirus abi? Uneducated fellow
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by GamalNasser: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
chewwie:

1. The covid 19 isn't rampant in the se, so the vents don't benefit the Igbos.
2. If seeing a good gesture is an Igbo attribute, then good on us.
3. Why are you in Trump's America? Didn't you enjoy from Trump's robust economic policies? Didn't you enjoy his tax cuts? What is wrong with you people? Sorry to bursts your bubble, but Trump will win November by a landslide, remember when CNN and MSDNC swore Crooked Hillary would win 1 million to 1? You Dumbos never learn.

Don't mind him , he and his 5 daughters collected tax cut and have also collected 1200 dollars Covid relief ...This guy bought his first proper TV under Trump
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by blackgold2018(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
I really weep for Africa. A continent where the Westerners see as archaic.

They dash us money as beggars, look at almost all the comments above condensing so low to praise them.

I just hope it will be in my life time we shall rise. I miss Ghaddafi.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by jokaka89: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lying Mohammed operating the lying machine lying in the ASO ROCK.
If this news is coming from a lying Mohammed,I don't believe it.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by 2016v2017: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:
I am not comfortable the news is coming from Lai Mohammed. I find it difficult to believe.

Because lieing gives him joy and he lies unnecessary.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by princdebola201(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tonytonex:
If it's not on Trump's Twitter handle, forget it. it's a fake news.
was the lifeless comment on Trump handle?? You go wail tire cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by 2016v2017: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
strafist911:
Lies from Lie Mohammed.
Trump has enough to deal with at the moment to call a lifeless leader of an African nation who has already sold his country to the Chinese people.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Kachi11061998(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Which buhari is he talking about ?
Even a Nigeria scholar find it very difficult to undertand Buhari's comprehenssiont let alone for an American English man.

We are use to those lies.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Jsucre(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
othermen:
May God give our president the wisdom and strength to lead us through.
amen

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by Apaullex: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
tyup:
Probably Trump is calling in Advance to the mind blowing casualties Nigeria is about recording

on the contrary Buhari should be the one calling in solidarity to the 52k + death US have since recorded sad

Nigeria by the mercy of God has reached the peak on COV-19 graph. There shall never be casualties anymore.

Please let's learn how to speak positive in every situation.
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Collegenews:
Lai Mohammed disclosed it?
He is probably lying.

God bless Donald Trump anyways, messiah of the entire universe.
GamalNasser:
God bless President Trump !!!!
madridguy:
President Abdullah Trump, thank you sir. May Allah help you too in the forthcoming election.

grin grin grin

The same Dotard Trump that suggests injecting bleach into people to cure coronavirus?!
I am beginning to understand more and more each day why Nigerians (s)elected Buhari. SMH
>
Re: Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria by tyup(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Apaullex:

Nigeria by the mercy of God has reached the peak on COV-19 graph. There shall never be casualties anymore.

Please let's learn how to speak positive in every situation.

I'm not wishing my country ill luck like you think

I'm hoping for the best but our leaders are making us think the other way round

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.