Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys (55530 Views)

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses / Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. / India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Swartz: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
They should test it on rats too just to avoid ....you know
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Neddyogu(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
PanAC:
Lead researcher Dr Vincent Munster said: "The rhesus macaque is pretty much the closest thing [b]we have to humans." [/b]

This is not correct
Chimpanzees and Bonobos are the most closely related primates to humans.
Not only are they of the same genus (hominids) as us , they’re also of the same tribe (homininae) and sub tribe (hominini)
They were the last of the primates to separate from the homo species .

I’m not saying the learned professor is wrong . She might be referring to something else. Maybe the way the monkeys respond to treatment or something

He said the monkeys were the closet laboratory animals they had. He knows chimps and drills and gorrillas are closer but they don't have'em.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by zexy2030(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
the problem is the hate for the black race, how are we sure, maybe they used kidnapped black men termed as black men to test their vaccines.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Gerrard59(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Punchline33:
British scientists are really trying on this vaccine project. I think it was Cambridge scientists last week now Oxford. Well, let them bring the vaccines out so we can return to normal and anyone who refuses to receive it can join the "antiChrist conspirators" and be exposed to covid-19... I noticed the noise about 5G spreading covid-19 has stopped when the lockdown became too hot that even to eat was a problem and uncertainty began to stare them in the face.

Same Oxford. Cambridge isn't involved.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by akilo1: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Abeg make them carry am come nigeria to test for our representatives, they are representing us
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by blackslayer: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why monkeys? Is that why they said they want to test it on Africans?

yes because africans behave like monkeys. africans are shaved monkeys!
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Gerrard59(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
cucumbae:
So they did not test it on their race but they want to test it on Africans.

Are Africans rhesus monkeys? shocked If they decide to test it on only themselves and make it available to only westerners, hope you won't be angry?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Happyguy201: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
SoftDrink77:
. My beloved brother and sisters on nairaland, please kindly help me and my family, we are dying of hunger, please we need food, if there is any way you help us with foodstuffs our location is lagos. Thank you all

This mumu guy you have spammed every thread on nairaland begging . All the money them dey give you wetin u dey take am do . Stop this foolish behaviour it's becoming irritating and I urge the mods to look into this .fools
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by xynerise: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Most of our people believe they are too dumb to question anything foreign...

It's like Boxer and Napoleon in George Orwell's Animal Farm!!!
Sad...they don't even know the power of our herbs. Madagascar used herbs to treat the virus. Most Nigerians are so feeble minded and have prime inferiority Complex

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Kingstanding: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dosmay:
Oya make dem run am for humans
Which humans?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Orpe7(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Meaning it would work on blacks abi
Awon racist fvcks
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by tweakdude1: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let them test it on Sub Saharan Mockeys before human.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Jobiski(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Na dis kind news dey sweet ear grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Happyguy201:

This mumu guy you have spammed every thread on nairaland begging . All the money them dey give you wetin u dey take am do . Stop this foolish behaviour it's becoming irritating and I urge the mods to look into this .fools
it seems you are mistaken, did I ask you for money?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by friday2011(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Tospecial(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Am glad just hope it work on humans perfectly and permanently. Good job.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Rockyrascal(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
9jayes:
Let me order your vaccine for you in dollars

Meanwhile bring your funds now that dollar is rising. Let me buy all your e-currencies at a juicy rate.
make Una still de fear God now
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
awesome!
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Happyguy201: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
SoftDrink77:
it seems you are mistaken, did I ask you for money?

Your constant begging on every thread is really annoying you need a knock on the head . I swear you act too childish for a married man with kids as you claim could even be a lie just to get money from people .shame on you
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Happyguy201:

Your constant begging on every thread is really annoying you need a knock on the head . I swear you act too childish for a married man with kids as you claim could even be a lie just to get money from people .shame on you
k
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Can u donate urself for vaccine testing? Na question I ask oh
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Bar1941(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
September far ooo, why not may? This thing don tire person oooo.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by NaijadrivaCars: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Thanks to WHO Director they would have used have used Africans as lab rats.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Tonytonex(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
September is too far please.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by anyilala12335(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
xynerise:
They should also test it on mouse...We share similar DNA with mouse...

The scientific sequence is...mouse to monkey to human. As such, probably done on mouse already! Meanwhile, a big lessons to our universities and research institutions. Not only to source for fund from government and students but researching in providing solutions to humanity. Making money from patent rights and solution providers

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Ellie01: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dreyfundz:
Sweet news

How I wish we take education, science n R&grin serious in this part of the world than all dis religion n ethnicity everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Na Blackman next it would be tested on. I trust our bribe taking taking politicians to collect money from the white and clear the road for Africans to used as lab rats
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Okuda(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
SoftDrink77:
. My beloved brother and sisters on nairaland, please kindly help me and my family, we are dying of hunger, please we need food, if there is any way you help us with foodstuffs our location is lagos. Thank you all

what is your normal username? not this one you use to beg...
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Brunicekid(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dpharisee:
The reality is that if an African scientist develops a cure like Senegal and Madagascar has done so far in treating patients the western media will not give it much attention, they will rather focus on vaccines to make money for their big pharmaceuticals.

It was in the process of experimenting with African green monkeys that HIV came about and they claimed that AIDS originated from Africa.
I am also sure they resorted to monkeys because of the exposure of their initial plan to test the vaccine on Africans which made Africans to be on guard and at alert.

Nothing matters to these people except developing a vaccine and forcing it on everyone just like we are forced to take yellow fever vaccination before you can travel out with Nigeria passport.
You make some points here.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by Nasha48: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
What happened to the syrup developed by Madagascar? Can't we import that?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by bluefilm: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dosmay:
Oya make dem run am for humans

They will surely run it on the humans they normally refer to as African monkeys very soon.

So get ready, together with your entire family, okay?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys by healthfulng: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
nice one by the way have you seen this>>> https:///gxzciEZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / I Can't Satisfy My Girlfriend, I Need Help! / How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.