Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Are Some Of The Things You Learned In Life As You Grew Older/mature? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Some Of The Things You Learned In Life As You Grew Older/mature? (1228 Views)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are Some Of The Things You Learned In Life As You Grew Older/mature? by DonroxyII: 12:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Make maximum use of time and Labour young safe the fun for adulthood...... grin
Re: What Are Some Of The Things You Learned In Life As You Grew Older/mature? by Arthur2021: 9:34pm On May 24, 2020
sweetmelanin:
On Nairaland I've learned that:

The fact that a post/comment has a high number of "likes", doesn't reflect it's truth or validity ...neither does it mean it's the smartest, most reasonable point made.

So many foolish comments have gained traction simply because they are on the front page!

it is animals like you that hop into threads to insult and tag those that you know nothing about that makes this forum docile

In your God forsaken life never quote any of my monikers

Cheap wh0r€
Re: What Are Some Of The Things You Learned In Life As You Grew Older/mature? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:42am On May 25, 2020
Always trust your instincts! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed / Table Top Gas Cooker With Grill Up For Sale At 10k / Men, Are You Comfortable With A Spouse Who Hides Her Finances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.