Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) (124781 Views)

You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! / Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
Who said there is nothing new under the sun

This one is new abeg
Look am well
cheesy[
I don look am well na true.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
dey r nudist doctors
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Gwandukanko:
[s][/s]

New account Everyday!

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by ddippset(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Aufbauh:
Who else is looking for the picture of female Doctors protesting? cheesy
young female.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
I knew it would only be whites. undecided

Black people are not that crazy!
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by MrPaul2: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
nonyofor2:
What is that old man even covering sef, shrinked something who wan look am sef
grin grin Baba some ladies who don't mind full online oo. Some ladies might masturbate using that picture the way it is. even the life of Bobriki and cohort grin
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ha ha ha

These ones never really wan talk wetin dey really hungry dem. grin grin grin
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Superjazz: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Oyibo too ugly for unclothedness. Am even saying Oyibo, we are all ugly in unclothedness.

Thank God for clothing. Some people for never marry forever grin grin grin
If you see the way buhari look like when unclothed ehnnn grin
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by CasNova: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is to salute all health workers, especially those at the front line battling covid-19.

Kudos to you for your efforts.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Classickj(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
I came here hoping to see pictures of fresh nàked female doctors instead my eyes have been traumatised by man ass.
aje ooh
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Femeto: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mad o.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
lipsrsealed

Why can't these Europeans adapt...they need lessons from Africa

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by backinthedays: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
any need for this?
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Saidfx(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:
Meanwhile Germany Just Donated Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria To Fight COVID-19.

Something must be wrong somewhere.

A country endowed/blessed with undiscovered natural resources controlled by myopic leaders. Germany is preparing for post covid deals and they know Nigeria is far from waking up, because She so much depend and fall to the western tricks. Two Chinese men where apprehended days ago for illegal Gold mining in Zamfara and our leaders are still deliberating on how to borrow 800billion because the country's budget depend on crude oil. Which is now 20$ or less,...I Pray the Creator one day remove the fear from our minds for the sake of our children and the Generation unborn. If not, If not, it'll be up Nepa till Christ come to defeat Antichrist. Peace

4 Likes

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by toluleke(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

even Donald Trump wey they are accusing of not doing enough is promising Ventilators. Africans to the white looks like a dumping where beggars live. Thanks to our useless leaders the way they jump at this offers belittle us.

2 Likes

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
And German just borrow us money ooo... something might be wrong somewhere
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by joyandfaith: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Sagay212: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol.. why are the women hiding and covering...kikikikiki
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by toluleke(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Gabuteh9764:
see below
scam no dey tire una. I wonder what age you plan to retire on scamming people
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
I learned to get wounds close - WHY DO I NEED TO SEE MASKS NOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by annyz: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Some of them look gay & posing for attractions.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Harunabisanti(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
The country musnt behave like a lamp which lightens far distance and keeps it's surrounding dark
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'd be do traumatised if I see my Dr doing this. I won't be able to looks at her the same way
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Osidazz19: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

Same way Trump just promised to send aid to Nigeria while the US is waiting on PPE aid from Turkey and China. It's all for political and influence consideration.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Roma10:
FAKE
i case you've recevie your alert
Now u really want to cover-up for your man{buhari}
Even the smallest community in German
Got much supply to fight corona with less means
They even show love come your 9ja
so CNN , bbc and all are lying ?
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

Business interests.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by mimimile93: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
No face mask yet u pose with face mask? Always looking for an opportunity to display stupidity.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Exodora: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by johne4c(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
locally face mask for sale at affordable rate 150 per one 1800 for a dozen.08066821959
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
nudist trying to enjoy their lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / My Experience With Weed / Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.