Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) (124799 Views)

You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! / Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Exodora: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ich liebe diese Leute.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by afecgivers: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:
Meanwhile Germany Just Donated Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria To Fight COVID-19.

Something must be wrong somewhere.

Most of these developed countries survives from our foolishness

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Dreamed that the Great Judgement Morning had dawned, and the Trumpet had Blown,
I Dreamed that the Nations had Gathered, to Judgment before the White Throne,
From the Throne came a Bright Shining Angel, that stood on the land and the Sea,
And Swore with Hands Raised to Heaven,
That Time was no longer to be..

And O! What a Weeping and Wailing...
As the lost where told of their Fate..
They Cried for the Rocks and Mountains..
They Prayed but their Prayers were tooo late...

The World Has Gone Mad.... Let's Prepare for what is Coming oooo

my thoughta exactly may seal his children.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by od501: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8263207/German-GPs-post-naked-selfies-draw-attention-workers-frontline-without-protective-equipment.html

Europe and nudity are like Nigerian and corruption. Any Small thing... Fiam dem don remuf pant!
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by toprealman: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Will the world be the same again.....ever?
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by friday2011(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Na waooo, no young female doctor for Germany?
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Ndudanon: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

You must understand that they have not completely run out of PPE but are only requesting for more so that they don't to that point...

Also, your ability to help others in the midst of your needs is what distinguishes you from others; a sign of genuine love and care for another...

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why nakedd in the first place if you are going to hide your pricks and toto?
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Ndudanon: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

You must understand that they have not completely run out of PPE but are only requesting for more so they don't get to that point...

Also, your ability to help others in the midst of your needs is what distinguish you from others; a sign of genuine love and care for another...So nothing is wrong...
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
saggy bom -bom... an eyesore
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Exodora:
Ich liebe diese Leute.

Sie dich aber nicht
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

Your government could be lying
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by yemsai(f): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
ValCon888:
I came here hoping to see pictures of fresh nàked female doctors instead my eyes have been traumatised by man ass.
Lol..asewo
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
nonyofor2:
What is that old man even covering sef, shrinked something who wan look am sef

Lol, shrink old c_ck grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Exodora: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
fieryy:

Sie dich aber nicht
Sie geht sehr gut mit sich.
Sie sich und nicht dich
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by mailemy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

The problem is not about fund but PPE.
Didn't you read it all. Firms producing the equipment increased the amount they were producing but still didn't meet demands.
Demand is greater than Supply.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Exodora: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Exodora:

Sie sich und nicht dich
Ich verstehe Sie nicht
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Modsfav: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
see their funny pictures grin grin shebi the no get female doctors ni grin grin
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by dasparrow: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
I learned to get wounds close - WHY DO I NEED TO SEE MASKS NOW

Actually it reads "I learned how to stich wounds closed. Why do I need to learn to stich masks?"

1 Like

Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Exodora: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
fieryy:

Sie dich aber nicht
Bitte, was sagen Sie aber ich verstehe Sie nicht .
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by tillaman(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why are they showing us hairy male chest na, th women suppose show us their bossom na, how are we going to know they are serious, damn I miss Nwaamaikpe
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:

my Dear... Something is wrong somewhere.
Charity they say begins at home... I don't understand this one oh
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
dasparrow:

Actually it reads "I learned how to stich wounds closed. Why do I need to learn to stich masks?"

Lolz! I didn't spend much time there. The language it's self wasn't easy to learn either but the society make die. Thought I could come around it as I did hausa.

Ha bia suo Igbo ka m fu.

Thank you bro.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Gabbriell: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kolo virus dey worry ds people grin
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Exodora:

Sie sich und nicht dich

Ehn

Sie lieben DICH nicht. Nicht sich, diiiiich
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
They feel like posing nude.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Iblak: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
hilarious lol

Free adverts
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by AkuOlisa: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
ignis:

That is the real meaning of eye service.
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Evil deed by satanists
Re: German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) by Iblak: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / My Experience With Weed / Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.