Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (88287 Views)

Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by JustBeing: 4:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Ariza:
With your comportment and acts on NL, no sensible being deserves to be with you.

This is clearly one of those suspected accounts that are created to drive traffic on NL with silly fake stories. This same person responded to a thread of a woman (possibly another fake thread) who complained of a lecturer who was not committing due to numerous chics he had. He responded saying he was the one and he couldn't marry her cos she was this and that. Today he's a tailor whose girlfriend wants to leave him for yahoo boy. NL sef, allow front page for real people with real issue not your cooked stories.

This is the thread for reference...
https://www.nairaland.com/5724496/like-said-she-lying-not

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by JustBeing: 4:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Humanoid01:
Lol. So in essence, you're saying you want to give up a legit work you spent periods learning, for an illegit "work" because of a few myopic leeches who rejected your offer to date them? Or is this some kind of joke? Anyway, sorry in advance.

This is clearly one of those suspected accounts that are created to drive traffic on NL with silly fake stories. This same person responded to a thread of a woman (possibly another fake thread) who complained of a lecturer who was not committing due to numerous chics he had. He responded saying he was the one and he couldn't marry her cos she was this and that. Today he's a tailor whose girlfriend wants to leave him for yahoo boy. NL sef, allow front page for real people with real issue not your cooked stories.

This is the thread for reference...
https://www.nairaland.com/5724496/like-said-she-lying-not
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Deeminents(m): 5:03am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Girls keep rejecting me up and down and I am fed up.

Pls advise me
The

Forget her
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Deeminents(m): 5:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Leave her
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by galadima77(m): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Na your environment...
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by tpraiz(m): 5:21am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Pls advise me

You can also combine yahoo yahoo plus tailoring
It's even better because you get to feed from different source of income grin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by dangoteinlaw: 5:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Ybaby:
You cannot force anyone to be with you. (That is rapee and it is punishable by law.)

I am sure there are girls that like you.... pls choose from those ones

I am sure there are tailors that have money..... my tailor lives in his own house here in Lekki. Pls be like those ones.

Honest work does not mean poverty and a girl I like does not mean she will like you.

In summary, I will advise you to either focus on your work and bring your craft to top notch so you can charge top dollar and get top girl or simply go with the girls who like you as you are but may have no bobby or bumbum.

You are one girl's dream man.

so if every tailor moves to lekki who will stay in mainland hahahaha shey u se rhe irony of life, no one wants to marry a Labourer that home u pay 1.5m per year for was built by those labourers. In this life if u no want suffer and insults nust make money, no matter how u get am even ritual money is welcome because jut looking through the comments just confirmed it.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Spain007(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Sell ur Machine and buy laptop then you see how girls go rush you..

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Spain007(m): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Doyin400l(m): 5:58am On Apr 29, 2020
gimakon:
Girls don't know what they want and its quite unfortunate.
Even as i type, I am a Software engineer for a Bank, I have a girl whos like a student although she is supposed to be a Medical Doctor, I have been talking to her since, but this evening, The level of Misbehavior she exhibited is really making me have serious second thoughts already... I do not delete a girls number, but believe me , This one has shown me that several sacrifices you make for a lady is like the worst decision to be made as far as i am concerned.
I am happy for one thing, I am not Broke, I have a good job, In terms of Education, I have a good edge, I am from a very okay family, the only thing i basically do not do is to showcase myself on Social media, na to leave her to her folly.
The more you get to worry yourself over a lady, the more you get annoyed with yourself. For me , I would personally advice you allow them and let them be. These girls are not worth your stress one bit. Think of something better to do with your time. No be woman suppose be your worry now...You are way way better..

Sincerely bro this resonate with my thinking.

As a man, we're the one marrying these ladies to our home ,paying bride price and all other expenses.

They ladies suppose to impress us and not the other way round.

Reason I'm just focusing on career right now. But guess what? They keep rushing me.

Keep starving them of your attention.

The moment you stop chasing after a lady you think you love , she start chasing you. That's law of attraction. It work for me 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by oshorstan(f): 6:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Food way u go eat nor go stress u. If any of them come back, don't accept her. See ehn I have a conviction in my Spiritual sense say u go blow but e go take time. Pls don't join Yahoo boys oooo.... Can do that Yahoo for 18 years? No na. The implications are gargantuan. Stay focused , build your brand, publicise your tailoring on social media. Speak good about it. Have a large heart to tolerate Women. The one that loves u will come ok. She will just love u for being a tailor. Anything good could breed out of it. Stay Safe
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by dangoteinlaw: 6:05am On Apr 29, 2020
chilet4cici:

Yomi made a name for himself with or without AY... go in instagram and see what young designers are doing, sometimes i envy people who make cloths cos their creativity is unlimited and the market is always their... OP if you like be there and be calling yourself tailor instead of improving on your work and packaging
ur brain must be sick, b4 ay who was yomi abi u haven't seen his throw back pix. He hates it when his fans says ay made him that he started blocking alot of them. The truth is hard to admit, to those of u here thinking u will make it doing a menial job well Goodluck with that, nah u be tailor nah u dey find better woman its like u done dey mad
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Badestman: 6:08am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

I told you guys before, women are not essential.

Don't leave your talent because of an ordinary hoe, instead leave your street
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Jidkidz(m): 6:09am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
your prayer dn later ans bcs nah problem she go be to u..how much u dy face mask jare
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by segun18(m): 6:19am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

My brother you need serious counsel.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by here: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2020
There is something about tailoring, most of them are useless and because they are they tend not to make good money but that has changed with some beating that and expanding their trade. You probably arent the serious type and they see no progress with you not the tailoring as you think. I suggest you get serious with your job and stop those get one job sleep at the job play board game waste all day and still not deliver on jobs next you finished both income earn and your drinking garri, thats the style of most tailors. They so disappoint customers not knowing they are destroying their trade even vulcanizers under the sun are more dedicated than they. If the pay for jobs arent good at your location liaise with a tailor in bigger locations to get jobs and deliver or move. I have never seen a lazy set of skilled trade like tailors. Beat that and you will make it good

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by perryy(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Make money and girls will follow you like flies to shit
You can't blame the girl for wanting a good life
You sef if you were a female I can assure you you'd follow the man with the heaviest pocket
What can a tailor do for her except sew wretched clothes for her?
Find a girl on your level that'd appreciate you for who you are
Everyone is entitled to their standards and preferences
Yahoo boy or not, he's balling and he's got the type of money that'd Make her happy
I do not endorse dating them useless boys though but I wont judge her.
. The day he would be caught and render penniless like many of them have turned to now , what would the lady do ? Go for another one ? Or what if the lady is used for sacrifices? Your reasoning though.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by luvyaself95(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Sonnobax15:
My head brought out smoke upon smoke the first time my 6years gf told me to do yahoo.
from dat day till date,my love and time 4 her dwindled..
the painful part was dat she knew i was a legit hustler,but she intentionally wanted to change my purpose in life.

but i think i told her frankly dat if she can't be patient with me,make she move jor.
life's too short.
If only op can have sense like you he won't need advice to know what to do.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by larryking540: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Big man go and develop your store ,life na packaging ,package ur store ,
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Ybaby: 6:35am On Apr 29, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
so if every tailor moves to lekki who will stay in mainland hahahaha shey u se rhe irony of life, no one wants to marry a Labourer that home u pay 1.5m per year for was built by those labourers. In this life if u no want suffer and insults nust make money, no matter how u get am even ritual money is welcome because jut looking through the comments just confirmed it.

Alot of labourers are married with children.
They married 500k or 200k per year babe e.g omo alagbo
Birds of the same feather flock together
There is someone for everyone.
A tailor on the mainland can find mainland babe.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by larryking540: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Sonnobax15:
My head brought out smoke upon smoke the first time my 6years gf told me to do yahoo.
the painful part was dat she knew i was a legit hustler,but she intentionally wanted to change my purpose in life.

but i think i told her frankly dat if she can't be patient with me,make she move jor.
life's too short.

Na so na to forge ahead ,I tell guys don't let a stranger called a lady change your plans and dreams
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by larryking540: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Sonnobax15:

life's too short.

Na so na to forge ahead ,I tell guys don't let a stranger called a lady change your plans and dreams
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by ogawisdom(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Tailor is an old school name, package it small and call yourself fashion designer.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Hadsty23(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2020
proff010:
Guy don't mind those olosho you call girlfriend
They are always after money the question is why can't their brothers or father join yahoo yahoo. Tailoring is a good profession am proud to be a tailor, grad of accounting, living in my own house and happily married. God will give you your own wife. I have some friends back then who refuse to learn any skill now they are suffering and still on the streets.
Go to the island and see tailors making it big those olosho want yahooboy that will spend on them and later use them for rituals.

Heed to this oo and thus you might feel rejected but omo face your hustle and give yourself packaging. Yahoo no go last you but bath soap till you know go remember your age again.

Meanwhile I forgot to chop for midnight... embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Badgers14: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Man up!!

You are not a tailor.. you are a fashion designer.

When someone asks you what you do for a living
. That's tour answer.. FASHION DESIGNER.

Learn how to polish yourself!!..

Do you think your yahoo boy friend will tell her he is a yahoo boy He will say he is into import and export grin

But seriously tho, dont look down on your self.. keep your head up.. and dont engage in anything illegal to impress anyone...

Cheers!!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Ladycewhy(f): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

E
Even illiterate tells me d same.. They want yahoo boy with money dt will spend on them
Go and get the urine of a hen, the incisor of a nile crocodile, the feather of a balded eagle and lastly a bottle of aromatic snnap . This your case is beyond normal.

Even if you blow now, na gold diggers go dey come your way. Imagine , even illiterates still turn you down , your village people are seriously on your case . My guy you need cleansing or na cut and sew patch patch tailor you be? undecided
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Kachi11061998(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Hardwork no b by power. Na by his grace. Even dangote no fit carry d cement wey him d sell. Bros, b advanced frm tailor to a designer. E get why
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

E
Even illiterate tells me d same.. They want yahoo boy with money dt will spend on them
The question is where do you meet those girls, club house or ...?
If you're the one that typed this and no one wants to marry you, then look inwards. Something is wrong with you.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by alexsoftwork(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Bros no worry oo. By the time u make am, u go dey thank God say them reject u.
Just leverage on other things aside been a tailor.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Opeyemi4real(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Rickbronze:
It will always beat me every time as to why a man who hasn't achieved financial success is worrying/thinking about women. That's why I love naija girls, they'll put you in your place so fast your head will spin.
[url][/url]You don't need to achieve the so called financial success before you do the other necessary things at the appropriate time oga. At 40, mean a man that knows he can feed his family shouldn't have one? Please think. To wait till when he's 50 without any guarantee even by then that he's going to be a millionaire?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by simhosting: 6:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Don't worry

Fight harder

Osho baba was left too

Join trader union

Join politics
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by dangoteinlaw: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Ybaby:

Alot of labourers are married with children.
They married 500k or 200k per year babe e.g omo alagbo
Birds of the same feather flock together
There is someone for everyone.
A tailor on the mainland can find mainland babe.
I know you don't think i was stupid enough before you made those stupid statements. The question is not what Labourers married whoever the question is will u marry a labourer unconditionally, if the answer ia no them no need talking further. You ladies are the ones pushing guys into diabolical things but when u find a rich guy thats when u say u dont care about money, before u quote me go and reply all the dms on ur instagram and stop looking at their profile before talking to them, u hear!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo / South Africa Ranked Highest Porn Online Watchers In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.