Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (88220 Views)

Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Amanda4life: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
You need to upgrade.

Fashion designer is lucrative if you know , what you are doing.

Go for a curse in your Field.
Start selling tailoring materials and do embroidery , add some other things in your line.

Just boost the Business.

Spend your I me in creating.

Don't allow nairaland to take away your time of creativity.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by styless(f): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Inside life

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mrsserene:

Are you saying that any girl that leaves you ends up with a yahoo boy? grin

Most
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Viciyke00(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Maybe they are all not just meant for you.
And the lady that told you that trash is plain stupid.
Keep doing what you do.

To be honest I hate comments like this
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nekky5:
Your wife will accept and support you for who you are and not because you are a tailor. Don't compromise!

I oo so
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Jedalord: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mr,this is an opportunity to work on yourself and try to be the best and most successful tailor out there. This was meant to refine you and polish you. The best is yet to come.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
OP, don't blame the girls abeg. Aswear to God I won't marry a lowly girl too....I want girls like 'Cashybay'. If you want to marry me, your papa must have money ooo
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
tete7000:

Thank God they left you while still single and not when you have married them. Don't lose your sleep over worthless beings. God loves you and may be protecting you from heartache. Face your work and pray a sensible lady who knows the worth of a good hardworking man comes your way. Finally by the way how come you make friends with yahoo boys. A man is known by the type of friends he keeps.

Childhood frnds n street frndz
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by tommydennis(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Just keep your head up and focus. Only time will tell.

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by 9jaRealist: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
gimakon:
I tell you. Guys way day get their time need check themselves. Well for me, no more sha

grin grin grin

Nothing completes one’s life as a GREAT partner...
>

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by adecz: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Patience no dey the dictionary
of Nigerian youth of 2day.

Even the boys no wan work or
learn trade, dem just wan hammer
overnight.

Any hardworking person is seen
by them as mugu !!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by BlackLaw: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

This is why she left you.
If its not a fake story I.e

See the content in ur brain
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by chaloskyx: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
For you to thing of being a yahoo boys shows that no woman should even venture close to you as you dont see yourself as having the potential to grow in your business therefore you have no future. if you believed in your self to to greater things with your tailoring business you wont be thinking of being a fraudster or bothered about a girl not believing in you. so as it stands because you have no self belief to grow or achieve greater things even if you venture into yahoo you wont be successful and you would eventually be caught cause your greed to make fast money and concern of how people see you would be the end of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by DATMAT(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Op have you check your packaging? ie your dressing sense, mannerism, your attitude and your area even your place of work?..ie tidy or untidy working environment ... do you brush your teeth? with good perfume? once in a while do you give yourself good treat? have you check your room is it well arraigned? these are social factor that limit one to achieve ones desire
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Dnonso22: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
She’s never for you bro, so don’t think of quitting your honest job for something else... I’m currently dating a girl who likes money than her life believe me, she’s dated many yahoo boys but then I told her already to cancel all those rubbish expectations cuz am not a yahoo boy... she’s forming at first and I didn’t send her but now, she’s loyal and with me in my home here..

Lesson, don’t disturb yourself too much, always do the needful and the right person will stay
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Mraproko1: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
That's how my girl left me for a Yahoo boy because I am a laundry man , I forget about her now am dating a lady who works in Chevron, this lady with her money serve me like an deputy Jesus ,wash my clothes , support my laundry business. I later discover I have been dying in my former relationship . Guy let her go.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
DATMAT:
Op have you check your packaging? ie your dressing sense, mannerism, your attitude and your area even your place of work?..ie tidy or untidy working environment ... do you brush your teeth? with good perfume? once in a while do you give yourself good treat? have check room you sleep is it well arraigned? these are social factor that limit one to achieve ones desire

All good but am still struggling
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mraproko1:
That's how my girl left me for a Yahoo boy because I am a laundry man , I forget about her now am dating a lady who works in Chevron, this lady with her money serve me like an deputy Jesus ,wash my clothes , support my laundry business. I later discover I have been dying in my former relationship . Guy let her go.

Really??
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Salisun(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
A good friend of mine when confronted with this kind of matter.. He always ask
Dem de tell pson? No wait make dem tell u na bfor u use ur brain?. Ur eye go clear ur mama
For the records me sef na handworker like u
I understand.. BT the bitter truth is dat. Lagit comes wit rest of mind..
Alubarika lo ju

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by charlesditro: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Girls keep rejecting me up and down and I am fed up.

Pls advise me
tailor.........try up ur game.......you are ok and doing well from my understanding......yet you see yourself less. see a fashion designer in you.....and stand out.......nonsense affairs....
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by kaziblake(f): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Pls advise me
It depends on te way you package yourself,I’m into fashion design too(Tailor)I packaged myself well and won’t allow anyone look down on me.
There is one guy in my area that is a big time tailor,the way and manner he package himself attract big clients and better well to do girls to him..So just Repackaged yourself and forget about the girl and move on
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by nettwrock(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Girls leaving you because you are a tailor are not YOUR MISSING RIB!!!

Focus on your TAILORING , you may become the next LOUIS VUITTON, and Voila YAHOO GUYS will be using your brand to get BABES.

And as for LADIES always PRAY to meet DESTINY HELPER and NOT DREAMS KILLER.

Then you should also UPGRADE to FASHION DESIGNING and Not TAILORING all the time.

Lastly, don't invest much in EMOTIONS, use your BRAIN when it's needed.

Sorry for my HARSH WORDS but I don't want you to MISS ROAD
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by SavageMaster: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

The problem is not about you being a tailor. I think it's about how you carry/present yourself as well as going out with ladies that have the same values as you do.

My tailor friend got married end of last year. He has sewn a couple of cool clothes for me. He doesn't have so much money, but he still got married to a woman that loves him as he is.

Move on. You'll find that one who loves you and loves everything about tailoring.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Nothing completes one’s life as a GREAT partner...
>

Make I just focus on good life for now. I take it, she's not good for me. Make she day go

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by PierreAbutu(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Oga, ignore that fool that criticized ya comportment
Re-package yourself and your vocation
Carry yourself as a FASHION DESIGNER and not a TAILOR

Register your busimess on social media, and do colourful designs on mannequins
When u are ready to settle down, meet your mother, or go to any mountain of fire church and join the youth fellowship........
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Freemanlion: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Look further than the regular tailor. Brand yourself.... Don't just be a tailor, be a brand.

Rebrand your business and take it serious like a company.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by newman0017(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Make i end my moi moi then i go tell you wetin to do grin grin... Ode
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by 9jaRealist: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
gimakon:
Make I just focus on good life for now. I take it, she's not good for me. Make she day go

Agree. Good luck cool
>
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Onebyonedead: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

E
Even illiterate tells me d same.. They want yahoo boy with money dt will spend on them

Don't be deceived

Yahoo hard pass tailor work oo oo

Na just a few dey make am
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Samnavy: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Use ur � why are you behave like a kid.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Bode2: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Make money and girls will follow you like flies to shit
You can't blame the girl for wanting a good life
You sef if you were a female I can assure you you'd follow the man with the heaviest pocket
What can a tailor do for her except sew wretched clothes for her?
Find a girl on your level that'd appreciate you for who you are
Everyone is entitled to their standards and preferences
Yahoo boy or nor, he's balling and he's got the type of money that'd Make her happy
I do not endorse dating them useless boys though but I wont judge her.
Ma'am, I know much about yahoo stuff. Many of them are into charms and diabolical stuff so as to make headway. It's what I see physically with my own eyes. They used people's virtues and maybe ladies like you... They do the biddings of whatever baba tells them but what I know about some of them is later later on ooo their charms/ medicine usually fail them. A lady will go after a yahoo boy has already put her life in danger. I know a lady that has been hopping from one new love to another. All her lover usually leave her when they notice that things are not going smoothly in their lives. Sincerely, this is something I know 100%. The girl has been used and dumped. Truly, all that glitters is not good. How can you date a man that's doing check fraud, a man who lacks common conscience and engages in fake alert scam, cloning cheque, stealing someone else's life saving and wasting it on drinks, girls. And I don't know why ladies are comfortable with people like that.

Most ladies need to have their brain examined.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Martinez39s(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:
Maybe they are all not just meant for you.
And the lady that told you that trash is plain stupid.
Keep doing what you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.