Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (57024 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by kenex4ever(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

Nigeria would have been in a confused state.

They would have used the pandemic as an excuse to siphon what's left in our treasury.

GEJ's government was a "looting for all" and lawlessness.

If not not for the intervention of the Almighty God, GEJ and his cronies would have ruined the present and future of Nigeria.

But we still must be grateful to God almighty to have made our years of pains , turn into joy via the emancipation of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Air..head
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by topstone4: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
gbenue so un

Even you know that the entire APC cohort is very corrupt
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by nomenclature(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Do you really know the meaning of emancipation
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

They would have used the pandemic as an excuse to siphon what's left in our treasury.

If not not for the intervention of the Almighty God, GEJ and his cronies would have ruined the present and future of Nigeria.

But we still must be grateful to God almighty to have made our years of pains , turn into joy via the emancipation of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Olayiotan: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
OLASUNKANMI IBRAHIM RUFAI , who ever you are, God will bless you mightily. Though I couldn't withdraw what you sent me because my bank immediately withdrew 53naira from the 5h and you're actually the only one who responded to my plea for survival. I really need to thank you because if you have had more you would have sent more. May you never suffer. Thank you, I'm grateful. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Hoephase: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Baba Park well.... It would e worse.

Fashola proactivenes saved us from ebola.

If Jonathan is the president just forget it.

His demonic looters e.g diezeni and Co will finish the treasury.

Fashola what? The last time I check Ebola crisis was under the management of national security which is under the purview of Federal government.

I understand you have the right to dislike anyone of your choice but lying just because you don't like someone is pure evil. So Fashola was responsible for how other states handled it? Because it was only contained in Lagos?

Do you know the aggressive campaign that went into it then across the federation?

Please use your sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Sultty(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

See them grin grin grin
Lawyers, press, civil groups, fatais mumunis Rahmanis Nurudeen Tajudeen Kabiru ganiyu Ajanaku Lagbaja taofeek Mufutaus etc
Apt cos all is them dey fear this bubu guy except me cool
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Homiesjinxbank: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2020
You guys are saying PDP would have empty our treasuring, hmmm please explain to me why APC dey borrow money up and down? What happened to the money from Daily crude oil Sales That my lovely country now borrow money up and down?
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Hoephase: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Olayiotan:
OLASUNKANMI IBRAHIM RUFAI , who ever you are, God will bless you mightily. Though I couldn't withdraw what you sent me because my bank immediately withdrew 53naira from the 5h and you're actually the only one who responded to my plea for survival. I really need to thank you because if you have had more you would have sent more. May you never suffer. Thank you, I'm grateful. God bless.

After supporting Buhari for two consecutive terms you couldn't even get what is rightly yours from this administration. SMH

2 Likes

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by new2012: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Baba Park well.... It would e worse.

Fashola proactivenes saved us from ebola.

If Jonathan is the president just forget it.

His demonic looters e.g diezeni and Co will finish the treasury.

Is Fashola not in this government? Why didn't he proacticely work the guys in charge? He could if he wanted to. He's one of them and with Federal might now, remember?

Ebola was dealth with by the then Minister of Health.

Goodluck was wasteful, bla bla bla.. But he did put the right guys in charge. Even Diezani with all the purported looting and co, she had the right skills set to be in charge regardless of how it turned out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Topsic70:

Taaasa dia!
Who's asking u 4 all ds cocck and bull 'family tree' biko? grin
#guilty_trips.
See, I can smell an ipob from a mile off.
once again nwanne, be proud of ur Igbo heritage!
Daalu.

Will you keep quiet!

Stop all these childishness and leave the guy alone to his opinion.
He gave you the low down of who he is and you are still kidding.

You belong to the children section where you have loads of toys at your disposal.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Dwealthy: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
kanayoNickel:
Jonathan had his faults but Buhari is a disaster, a monumental disaster

If you need loans as small as 5k, check out my signature

I need loan, how do I go about it
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Makavelli25: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
topstone4:

Even you know that the entire APC cohort is very corrupt
STFU

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Minemrys: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

is it any different today?
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by phantom24: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:
You will all weep for long. Losing two consecutive elections back to back is really traumatizing. Your weeping continues till 2031. If Goatluck Jonaddaft was the President, all donated funds will be in his wife's accounts.
at least we knew who were the culprits in johnathan's time than this invisible looters in Apc govt.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by LegacyB: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Who did this to this guy? How can I even believe someone who contradicts himself regularly. For example he said he won’t write on issues concerning Nigeria again now this. Reno O’mockery better use your time for your good instead on this daily anger exercise.

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

Nice one. Very good analysis. Tell them let them hear.

However,clap for yourself.

grin grin grin grin

Lzaa
JAMO84 is still busy blaming GEJ, just like bambambiglo and APC grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by GiZcorp: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2020
dignity33:
Reno I notice your obsession with Oby, but you can never be better and genuine than Oby, that many Nigerian know. You called her names for nothing Goodluck Jonathan never had issue with Oby whatever protest Oby carried out during the time of Goodluck she do for Nigeria good and she never stopped protesting even in the time of Buhari. Oby was recently protesting alone in the middle of Abuja where are you, running away from your shadow, are you the only one who served under Goodluck Jonathan, are you not a coward.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Harrynight(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

Be honest, are u saying these with confidence?
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by GiZcorp: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=GiZcorp post=88977440][/quote]
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Mejor79(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

If GEJ party was a looting party what would say of this present govt. of your god that have plunged the country into total emptiness as a result of looting, failed policy and inability to take responsibility.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Acidosis(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Reno Omokri should shut the fck up. This is no time for politics.

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2020
helinues:
By now more than $1tr must have been looted by Pdp goons
Better than the $2trn looted already now. Meanwhile sub ur Dstv and Gotv and contact us for any issues.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

You are a fool
You will continue being a fool
You will always be a fool
You will remain a fool for ever

Yellowba Muzlim
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Obakoolex(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Well there would have been fuel scarcity for sure but probably palliatives would have been shared to more than 50% people
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Hammer2019: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

You're very dumb to believe there isn't looting -- even on a larger scale -- on-going at the moment.

To even think that your so called messiah is only but an effigy at the Villa, makes you even more stupid.

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by danot1030: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2020
And Jonathan is not the president so story close.

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by ScoobieRogers(f): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

You are an insincere and a wicked person. Everyone is fully aware this govt have looted and killed far more Nigerians than any past govt. Things should be getting better not this worse
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by moderatedguy: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

Aboki Kobo kobo
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Fheelzz(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Jonathan can never do such, he is a Ph.D holder for Goodness sake well that is what you get when you put an uneducational fellow to govern because he was food during the millitary regime
But ww didn't know Nigeria has grown so much that an illiterate with no formal education can handle
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by afecgivers: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Ivorycassi:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_iZExjF9Bx/?igshid=768xxhspvfa8

If yardua were to be president now....
If obasanjo were to be president now..
If abacha were to be president now..
If Mad man were to be president now...

As if Buhari brought corruption to Nigeria.
Why don't you say if Obama were to be president now...
Stop it ass leakers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Imported Thugs Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Ahead Of Governorship Election. Photos / Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) / Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.