Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (57079 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
CoronaHealer:
"my ambition is not Worth the blood of any Nigerian" ...these words will forever remain with me, GEJ, u were a champion and true leader.
There's no president, past or present whose tenure or govt has not been fraught with gross misconduct and corruption. I used to be an ardent follower of buhari, i supported and prayed he won, but im regretting my decision now, he hasn't been effective at all, his govt has been a failure, from giant of Africa to poverty capital of the world. I weep!

Jonathan under these economic conditions would have been a catastrophe.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by kolaaderin: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:

I challenge u to mention any government that funds were not looted

None in Nigeria, there have always been looting and its still going on now, but we have to specially recognize that regime. GEJ regime is the Basic SI unit of Looting.
All other looting is measured in respect to that period of free for all looting under supervised by Buffoon himself

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Banter1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Even the cooking, no one is cooking for the children as directed by the president. They collected the money and pocket it. I don't think the president is aware of that. Northern leaders (Rulers) are very greedy selfish and evil.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Kenneth10110(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

Nigeria would have been in a confused state.

They would have used the pandemic as an excuse to siphon what's left in our treasury.

GEJ's government was a "looting for all" and lawlessness.

If not not for the intervention of the Almighty God, GEJ and his cronies would have ruined the present and future of Nigeria.

But we still must be grateful to God almighty to have made our years of pains , turn into joy via the emancipation of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

I blame those liking your comments most can't read the trash you wrote.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kenneth10110:

I blame those liking your comments most can't read the trash you wrote.

Why are you telling me? I never asked for your opinion.

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by mslilybeth(f): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Topsic70:

Nne, save ur 'ringtone' for d appropriate quarters biko!
wink
This are the kind of things men who reason with their anus and see women as only an object of pleasure think, this is year 2020 you need a change of orientation.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Legendguru: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
I have apologized for voting Goodluck our he is a good man
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
moderatedguy:
U cannot dispute it

I don't debate pointlessly.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Kayrich(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Many things would have gone worst if GEJ was still the president Oga Reno.
He wouldn't even know how to tackle Covid because he doesn't know how to tackle boko haram insurgency which was already in Abuja heading towards the west. I bet u boko haram would have taken over the whole nation. Oga Reno go sit down it would have been very very worst.
It's a fool that will come here and say the money we are expecting in our bank account this covid period would have been sure if GEJ was the president.
We deceives ourselves a lot. Nigerians are suffering because they are nigerian. And america boast of their america citizen tag because they are an American. They will enjoy till the river runs dry.

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
kolaaderin:

None in Nigeria, there have always been looting and its still going on now, but we have to specially recognize that regime GEJ regime is the Basic SI unit of Looting.
All other looting is measured in respect to that period of free for all looting under supervised by Buffoon himself

The fact that GEJ and his cronies like Diezani Allison and Reno Omokri are still walking free is a testament to the fact that Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Afolabimills(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
you just siddon give us ur bio, are you well?
sondoko d message is not tribal bigots Waka pass or u go collet
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Topsic70: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
mslilybeth:

This are the kind of things men who reason with their anus and see women as only an object of pleasure think, this is year 2020 you need a change of orientation.
Ha-han, Chichi my ruv, u haff vex.
so sm1 cannot play with u ni.

It is dt 'Afolabi' (ipob version) dt wants to scatter our ruv.
Ngwa, don't be vexing again, biko.
wink

1 Like

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Xisnin(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Timil:
You are the one who needs some good thinking.

You don't have to rule for long to make an impact in your society.

Yar adua's short period of governance was better than that of GEJ and Buhari put together.

As for OBJ, he happens to be the worst democratic president Nigeria has produced. Most of the problems Nigeria is facing post-democracy is as a result of OBJ's incompetence while in power.
Yaradua achieved nothing. I mean zero.
It is confusing because the majority of you guys don't know the function of the government.

Unfortunately, wherever the majority are ignorant of governance, poverty, and underdevelopment
always results because they vote for people like them(also ignorant).

2 Likes

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by brightalo1010: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
akamu u stubborn like ur president alagidi sondoko

Is that the meaning of Gurts? Onye Iberibe
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by pizzzy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Are you expecting the opposition to praise you? Oga If to na Jonathan be presido u for yan wetin u dey yan so
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by niyidenrele: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
Buhari n it's supporters are complete fools n hypocrites shameless inspite of all we are all withessing still they have d gurts to defend this disaster called buhari n apc
good thought,but we should support GEJ because he's a saint,while he was a president,I guess
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by popcykaylah(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
This Reno should shut up abeg ...make we see front
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by stieyven(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:
People wouldn't have listened but rather insult him the more.
God knew Jonathan was too good for us, so he gave us Buhari
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Oghenerobo2002(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
And how have I taken the name of the Lord in vain, when he says all leaders, good or bad are power because he allows them
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by kolaaderin: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
FrLukas:

The fact that GEJ and his cronies like Diezani Allison and Reno Omokri are still walking free is a testament to the fact that Nigeria is a failed state.
I agree with you on that, the system has gone beyond repair, 10 of buhari back to back can not solve the mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Taribizy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
stieyven:

How did Oghenrobo use His Name in vain?

I repeat Jonathan was too good for the wicked in Nigeria. The current leader suits them perfectly. Some are no more, some have lost jobs, some are starving right now etc. It is a process, hunger may reset their foolishness
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Afolabimills(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
brightalo1010:

yamuri
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Afolabimills(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
brightalo1010:

u no get sense up till now oya Waka pass

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Taribizy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
So that the wicked will not miss out on their foolishness:

If Jonathan had been leader of Nigeria, Corona virus may have been stopped at the airports if it ever came. GEJ was proactive and like Ebola would had beefed up checks at the airports.

Wicked people will have hated GEJ anyway but I think the truth would have prevailed.

Liars, bloody liars, up till now they are still saying that it is Malaria that is killing people in Kano!!!
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by brightalo1010: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
yamuri

Since you no get answer to the simple question? Afo anu.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by stieyven(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:

And how have I taken the name of the Lord in vain, when he says all leaders, good or bad are power because he allows them
DO NOT make your assumptions and opinions out to be the very word or words, will or oracle of God, unless He has expressly spoken to you. Did God ever say to you, "I gave them Buhari because they rejected Jonathan?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.