Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri (57073 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Bennysam: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
No big deal Mr Reno, there will always be opposition.
When will people like you get sense , please my friend find your sense of reasoning
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by vikyno(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:
You will all weep for long. Losing two consecutive elections back to back is really traumatizing. Your weeping continues till 2031. If Goatluck Jonaddaft was the President, all donated funds will be in his wife's accounts.

Corporate Zombie in 2020? Na wa o.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Bennysam: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

Nigeria would have been in a confused state.

They would have used the pandemic as an excuse to siphon what's left in our treasury.

GEJ's government was a "looting for all" and lawlessness.

If not not for the intervention of the Almighty God, GEJ and his cronies would have ruined the present and future of Nigeria.

But we still must be grateful to God almighty to have made our years of pains , turn into joy via the emancipation of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

I sense Yoruba Muslim idiot
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Bennysam: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2020
mimimile93:
If GEJ was the President, Min of petroleum and aviation Min would've added more bulletproof cars to their garage.
Yourba idiot you people prefer to suffer
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Bennysam: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:
You will all weep for long. Losing two consecutive elections back to back is really traumatizing. Your weeping continues till 2031. If Goatluck Jonaddaft was the President, all donated funds will be in his wife's accounts.
Where is that donated fund now, In your fathers account
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by monakii: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2020
In the spirit of fairness. Jona is a disaster while Buhari is a calamity.

The yardstick of governance anywhere in the world will score the.two below par. People like Reno are making it difficult (perhaps impossible) for these lots to reflect and possibly have regrets over their actions and inactions. Reno and his likes benefited immensely from our leaders imcompetence through bad advises in exchange for fat pay, exorbitant emoluments and diverted/stolen funds.
No sane nigeria should even be on the side of any of these two!
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by chaloskyx: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Both Jonathan and Buhari are useless presidents please the only thing you can compare them for is at how bad they both are at leadership and occupying that office of commander in chief. as both of them were either controlled bu their chief of staff e.g kayari or their wife or girl friend patience and deziani. so as you see a similar trait both of them have is that they were merely figure heads occupying that office and have no leadership trait to be a commander in chief of over 200m people.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

They would have used the pandemic as an excuse to siphon what's left in our treasury.

If not not for the intervention of the Almighty God, GEJ and his cronies would have ruined the present and future of Nigeria.

But we still must be grateful to God almighty to have made our years of pains , turn into joy via the emancipation of His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

I'm really sure u typed this with pains in ur heart,cuz a sane human being won't make such statement

May God destroy ya soul
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by PHijo(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Timil:
I don't know why you people always reason down tribal lines.

Rather than being objective you will choose to be subjective despite the fact that the truth is staring right at you.

We know you easterners love GEJ and you can donate your life for him on the altar of sacrifice but was GEJ ever a good president? No.
Is Buhari a good president and will he ever be a good president? No.

Buhari and GEJ are birds of the same feathers. The best president Nigeria has ever produced still remains Musa Yar adua.

Get that to your heads.

As for Reno Omokri, we all know he's a sycophant who is only critical of Buhari and his government simply because his pay masters ain't in power anymore.

APC is not better neither is PDP and there's no greater evil between these two.

Evil is evil so Reno Omokri should F up, when he starts criticizing PDP and GEJ same way he's critical of APC and Buhari then I will take him serious.

So it is Tinubu supporters that are being subjective?

It is now I know most of you are truly stupid!
It is more than 5 years since Jonathan left office. What do Easterners have to gain supporting him if their support wasn't based on principles?

People could easily get into Buhari's fold for peanuts but they know he was not good for Nigeria and his actions or inactions in the last 5 years have proven that beyond reasonable doubt.

You claim Easterners support Jonathan because of ethnicity! How? Does that make sense to you?

Either you are being mischievous or very ignorant!

Jonathan is Ijaw, Ijaw people were found in both the defunct Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria. That doesn't make Ijaw people Yoruba or Igbo!

Apart for the Yoruba, Igbo and Ijaw several other ethnic nations are found in southern Nigeria.

People like you are the primary reason Nigeria is facing eminent collapse.

Instead of understanding her political peculiarities you narrow everything down to your biased, bigoted worldview.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by gasparpisciotta: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Bennysam:

When will people like you get sense , please my friend find your sense of reasoning

Read your comment again and apply as appropriate.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by ewizard1: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

Who else read comments like this as SARCASM? grin
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by orunto27: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
He would visit China to help them find a Vaccine and make them pay Compensation for the Damages of covid19. He is a Viriologist.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Congrats321(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2020
I want you to researcher the volume of FDI that left Nigeria after hand over in 2015 and what led to the millions of job losses in 2016 and 2017. And lastly how much was oil in 1999/when obj took over.
BluntTheApostle:

You can't use statistics to compare two presidents who managed the country under two different circumstances.

We suffered a recession because we are resource dependent. The resource we heavily depend on suffered a setback on the world stage. So, it was all common sense that we would suffer for it.

For many years now, we have been talking about diversification of the economy and fighting corruption.

Obasanjo had eight years to do it but after 8 years, we were still depending on oil. GEJ had five years to do it. After his 5 years, we were still dependent on oil.

Buhari came in at a hopeless time when the resource that practically financed our budget was selling very low.

Maybe you people don't know how very dependent we are on oil. That is why you are not appreciating the extent of oil price crash on our budget.

We will like to see GEJ manage Nigeria during a recession. Let us then see how he compares with Buhari.

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Afolabimills(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
brightalo1010:

Do you really know the meaning of Gurts?

PDP product.
abegi English teacher wetin ur kunu sipping clueless nepotistic president fantastically corrupt buhari done or achieved over the years?oponu sondoko
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by PHijo(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

This was what Charles Soludo said before the 2015 presidential election:

The presidential election next month will be won by either Buhari or Jonathan. For either, it is likely to be a pyrrhic victory. None of them will be able to deliver on the fantastic promises being made on the economy, and if oil prices remain below $60, I see very difficult months ahead, with possible heady collisions with labour, civil society, and indeed the citizenry. To be sure, the presidential election will not be decided by the quality of ‘issues’ or promises canvassed by the candidates.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/

As you can see, even if it were GEJ that won that election, we would still have suffered. It was inevitable because past leaders, including GEJ failed to diversify the economy away from oil dependence.

And remember, that prospect even worsened when the oil price fell far below 60 dollars.

Now, you all blame Buhari for years of damage. You want 16 or more years of damage forgotten, and expect Buhari to perform miracle in 8 years with very limited funds.

You want to forget the past just like that? Is that how you run your own life?

Tell me just one thing Buhari has done to correct that 'damage'!

How can you undo 'damage' in conjunction with the same people you claim did the damage for 16 years or more?

You Buhari people hate the truth.

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by chosengocap: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
"If"

Zombies are so daft

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Africana1123(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fake news
FrLukas:

Na so. The same standard hospital that treated dame Patience Jonathan?

Radarada.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by akajiugochief: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
runaway reno.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Mrpojj(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
mimimile93:
If GEJ was the President, Min of petroleum and aviation Min would've added more bulletproof cars to their garage.
This current once don't have?
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Mrpojj(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:

Wat of borrowhari
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Techydude: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Timil:
I don't know why you people always reason down tribal lines.

Rather than being objective you will choose to be subjective despite the fact that the truth is staring right at you.

We know you easterners love GEJ and you can donate your life for him on the altar of sacrifice but was GEJ ever a good president? No.
Is Buhari a good president and will he ever be a good president? No.

Buhari and GEJ are birds of the same feathers. The best president Nigeria has ever produced still remains Musa Yar adua.

Get that to your heads.

As for Reno Omokri, we all know he's a sycophant who is only critical of Buhari and his government simply because his pay masters ain't in power anymore.

APC is not better neither is PDP and there's no greater evil between these two.

Evil is evil so Reno Omokri should F up, when he starts criticizing PDP and GEJ same way he's critical of APC and Buhari then I will take him serious.

You're smarter than 95% of the posters on this thread. Anyone who thinks GEJ is better than Buhari or vice versa is either a tribalist or a psychophant.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by brightalo1010: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
abegi English teacher wetin ur kunu sipping clueless nepotistic president fantastically corrupt buhari done or achieved over the years?oponu sondoko

Answer the simple question. Do you know what gurts means? Dingbat.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by CoronaHealer: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
"my ambition is not Worth the blood of any Nigerian" ...these words will forever remain with me, GEJ, u were a champion and true leader.
There's no president, past or present whose tenure or govt has not been fraught with gross misconduct and corruption. I used to be an ardent follower of buhari, i supported and prayed he won, but im regretting my decision now, he hasn't been effective at all, his govt has been a failure, from giant of Africa to poverty capital of the world. I weep!

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Afolabimills(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
brightalo1010:

Answer the simple question. Do you know what gurts means? Dingbat.
akamu u stubborn like ur president alagidi sondoko
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by libertrust: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
U better b done talking because u really talk like a drunkard. only a fool will compare gel wit pmb. hope u can c hw pmb & apc are fulfilling their campaign promises, fuel #50 per lit, #1 to $1, security, power, job etc. hisssss rubish.
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by moderatedguy: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
FrLukas:

Na so.
U cannot dispute it
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by mslilybeth(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Topsic70:

Taaasa dia!
Who's asking u 4 all ds cocck and bull 'family tree' biko? grin
#guilty_trips.
See, I can smell an ipob from a mile off.
once again nwanne, be proud of ur Igbo heritage!
Daalu.
Smelling tribalist, we don't need this bad energy of yours in Nigeria. Shooo
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Topsic70: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

Stop all these childishness and leave the guy alone to his opinion.
He gave you the low down of who he is and you are still kidding.

You belong to the children section where you have loads of toys at your disposal.[/s]

Who be diswan?

Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Topsic70: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
mslilybeth:

Smelling tribalist, we don't need this bad energy of yours in Nigeria. Shooo
Nne, save ur 'ringtone' for d appropriate quarters biko!
wink
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Afolabimills:
my dear brother am from ondo state by birth my mother from Delta State former Bendel my sister's married from both abia n anambra states respectively happily married with children my late wife is from adamawa n benue to me let's talk not talk about were we come from but rather unite to fight a common enemy
you just siddon give us ur bio, are you well?
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by Topsic70: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
HeadShot:

You will be amazed by millions of southwesterners disgusted by Buhari government
That's nothing new!
Even many northerners are anti pmb, (that's why Atiku polled millions in d north in d last election), but in ds particular case, I can bet my left ball dt ds 'afolabi' guy is NOT Yoruba. Its very, very easy to know he's an impostor except u r new to nairaland.
#if_u_know_u_know! wink

I'm not against him having his opinion, (just like u or any other person), far from DT. I'm only against him being a Yoruba imposter. That's all
Re: “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri by wirinet(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
His finance minister had already forseen what will happen in a future Jonathan administration (that is if he had won the 2016 elections)

Brace for tougher times ahead, Okonjo-Iweala tells Nigerians - November 14, 2014
Nigerians should brace for tougher economic times ahead, the Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has said as crude oil prices slipped to a four year low on Wednesday.

New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) December WTI oil futures sold at $75.20 per barrel on Wednesday, down $1.98, from $74.96 per barrel the previous day, the lowest level for a most-active contract since September 2010.

Okonjo-Iweala was predicting doom with oil at between $74 - $75, what would she have said when crude fell to $30? What would she have said when crude practically fell to $0 last week, as no one wants to buy our crude?
Jonathan would have simply sold Nigeria to the Chinese, and we have not even taken into the coronavirus which grounded all economic activities worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60