Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends (5123 Views)

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
vickydankal:
I never knew who taught us that retaliating unfaithful partner with cheating is the best way.

To me you are doing yourself and also selling yourself cheap.

What if you catch hiv, STi, STDs etc

When you are tired just get out of the relationship.
As simple as that, leave but, no; he must make it even - to feel better, this could be someone's father later. Flaunting bad relationship histories
Re: She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends by Fidelismaria: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2020

way to go bro

Way to go

Re: She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
And you didn't dump her after sleeping with her friends ?
Re: She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends by Skmoda360(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
funkmrflexx:
I’ve been dating This Girl For Close To six months . At first it was incessant calls from guys and different chats . I confronted her. But she accused of being insecure. That I didn’t trust her. This happens from time to time . So I told myself that I want talk to her about the issue or even check her phone for any reason

So if I was using her phone and a message From a guy popped up goodnight With baby and the likes of it . I didn’t open it. I even allowed her talked to guys on phone in my presence. I didn’t say a word . Until I caught her

I saw a text from a guy about the both of them meeting at his place for hookup(if a girl is not cheating why would you go to another guy’s place)

I didn’t even say anything. So I took two of her best friends phone number and started talking to them on WhatsApp. We we call from time to time and eventually I lashed the two girls on separate occasions . Then I told her about it and she started crying. I didn’t break up with her . I just told her the next time I catch her cheating that I would lash her elder sister. I just continued
with her but my mind is no longer in the relationship because apparently she got other options besides me.

A friend said I was wrong to do something like that . Was I wrong?
Very wrong bro.....you should have work away now
Re: She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends by Island01: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
This lockdown has been good lately, I now get money generating traffic legitly, if you interested check my signature, and thank me later
Re: She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends by zedegit: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
funkmrflexx:
I’ve been dating This Girl For Close To six months . At first it was incessant calls from guys and different chats . I confronted her. But she accused of being insecure. That I didn’t trust her. This happens from time to time . So I told myself that I want talk to her about the issue or even check her phone for any reason

So if I was using her phone and a message From a guy popped up goodnight With baby and the likes of it . I didn’t open it. I even allowed her talked to guys on phone in my presence. I didn’t say a word . Until I caught her

I saw a text from a guy about the both of them meeting at his place for hookup(if a girl is not cheating why would you go to another guy’s place)

I didn’t even say anything. So I took two of her best friends phone number and started talking to them on WhatsApp. We we call from time to time and eventually I lashed the two girls on separate occasions . Then I told her about it and she started crying. I didn’t break up with her . I just told her the next time I catch her cheating that I would lash her elder sister. I just continued
with her but my mind is no longer in the relationship because apparently she got other options besides me.

A friend said I was wrong to do something like that . Was I wrong?

You were wrong, morally speaking.

You fell down to her levels. You have no justification again to reprimand her and a relationship built on threats, cheating, lies, revenge is that one a relationship?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm / The Trick Women Use! / Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.