Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) (309738 Views)

Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) / Face Of The Kaduna Suicide Bomber....warning Disturbing Graphic Material / Father Accused Me Of Witchcraft, Bathed Me With Acid (WARNING:disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Every war is always bloody,stop beating your dry chest. Now start the war if you can.
we are waiting for a single command
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
azimo:
we are waiting for a single command

Lol ! Single command indeed ! Who is that coward that is withholding all this important 'command' ? You guys will never learn.
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Lol ! Single command indeed ! Who is that coward that is withholding all this important 'command' ? You guys will never learn.
am having a better live in Europe yet am fighting hard to liberate you from black Africa ,you don't have a running water no good roads,no hospital ,no steady light not even employment in 21st century and you call your self a human? Rip

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
azimo:
am having a better live in Europe yet am fighting hard to liberate you from black Africa ,you don't have a running water no good roads,no hospital ,no steady light not even employment in 21st century and you call your self a human? Rip

This is yet another egoistic F-- L who assumes he is better than every other person around him and beyond. Before you start thinking of librating anybody,I strongly advise you liberate yourself from the shackle of ignorance and illiteracy as evident in the crap you wrote above.

Charity begins at home they say. Take your salvation to your erosion ravaged land that your people are leaving in drove as if they are being pursued by unseen demons.

Olori pelebe !

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

This is yet another egoistic F-- L who assumes he is better than every other person around him and beyond. Before you start thinking of librating anybody,I strongly advise you liberate yourself from the shackle of ignorance and illiteracy as evident in the crap you wrote above.

Charity begins at home they say. Take your salvation to your erosion ravaged land that your people are leaving in drove as if they are being pursued by unseen demons.

Olori pelebe !

a typical Yoruba man if not for the case of ffk my able leader I would have said the Yoruba race are cowardly dogs
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Olori pelebe !

I don't know for you and ur race but for me and my people we are going home .we are never one and we will never be one so go Bleep ur self

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
azimo:
I don't know for you and ur race but for me and my people we are going home .we are never one and we will never be one so go Bleep ur self

What is this olodo saying again now ? Who wants to be associated with a dunce like you ? I will be the happiest man if your Biafra is achieved eventually. I have been looked down, embarrassed and delayed at many port of entries overseas simply because I share the same passport with you criminal lots.

Olodo,olori pelebe !

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

What is this olodo saying again now ? Who wants to be associated with a dunce like you ? I will be the happiest man if your Biafra is achieved eventually. I have been looked down, embarrassed and delayed at many port of entries overseas simply because I share the same passport with you criminal lots.

Olodo,olori pelebe !
Biafra is here

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
azimo:
a typical Yoruba man if not for the case of ffk my able leader I would have said the Yoruba race are cowardly dogs

Senseless blabbing from a chest beater! Yoruba are cowards because they have refused to fight your battle for you. They are cowards yet it took roughly 179 soldiers,most of Yoruba descents, few hours to change the story of the civil war at the battle of Ore.

Guess who spearheaded and planned most of the biafran military onslaughts ? Col. Banjo,a Yoruba man! Things began to go awry for Biafra when he was maliciously killed by Ojukwu

Please read the attached to know who are the real cowards in Nigeria.

How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd)

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
azimo:
Biafra is here

Good riddance to a bad rubbish ! I wish you have the courage to declare it now.
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by kikuyu1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

You are wrong ! The politics of dominance was started by the Igbo and as a matter of fact,it is well embedded in your genes. Go and read about how the Igbo elites ,shortly after the independence,cornered every opportunities and reserved all the exalted posts and positions solely for ethnic Igbo people when they were in control and at the saddle of Nigeria. You can read about how Igbo people dominated the civil service,the police, the military and everything in Nigeria after the independence. This was why Ironsi foisted Unitary system of government on Nigeria and why Nzeogwu was going on a killing spree. Igbo are greedy people !

I make bold to say that Igbo are the architects of the problems Nigeria is facing today. Your greed and inordinate ambition to dominate others is your major undoing. For your information, the Northerners did not want to be part of Nigeria. Your greedy kinsman,Azikiwe entered into an unholy alliance with them with the sole aim of dominating the rest of Nigerians. As a fellow Southerner,Awolowo frowned against the evil alliance.

You guys fail to blame the very people that brought disaster,famine,hunger and war to your people- the Nzeogwus,Ojukwus and Ironsis of this world. Nzeogwu organised a one-sided coup that brutally eliminated all political and spiritual leaders of other tribes but spared that of Igbo ! He was even bragging and beating his chest about how he killed Ahmadu Bello. Sadly enough,Igbo people equally celebrated Sardauna's death in the streets of major northern cities ! Haba ! You guys are wicked!

Ahmadu Bello was right when he said Igbo people like to dominate everybody even their hosts. This is one of the major reasons for the infamous xenophobic attacks against Nigerians in South Africa. You people are very cocky and highly garrulous.

Address the root cause of the war rather than gloating over the effects

He was called Kaduna boy as he was born there and even knew the lingo. I saw his interview cold bloodedly admitting his murder of the Sultan and his wife and changed my mind about the whole civil war history realising I'd been fooled by the famous reality distortion field. As a Kenyan I'm neutral and I say the Igbo brought down that ishyt upon themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2019
kikuyu1:

He was called Kaduna boy as he was born there and even knew the lingo. I saw his interview cold bloodedly admitting his murder of the Sultan and his wife and changed my mind about the whole civil war history realising I'd been fooled by the famous reality distortion field. As a Kenyan I'm neutral and I say the Igbo brought down that ishyt upon themselves.

Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by tit(f): 5:46am On Dec 25, 2019
kikuyu1:

nzeogwu killed the Sultan?
Sultan is too powerful for that.
even the british could not kill him.
which other lies have you been listening to?
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2019
tit:

nzeogwu killed the Sultan?
Sultan is too powerful for that.
even the british could not kill him.
which other lies have you been listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ2pcLO9HSc

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by CanadaOrBust: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

He could speak Yoruba and English fluently apart from his native Igbo.

Until the civil war he had hardly spent any time at all in Igbo land
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by kikuyu1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ2pcLO9HSc

Thanks,sir,I was looking for this! I've realised like Jews and Tutsis,Igbos have a highly active reality distortion field of white noise,myths,selective memory and outright BS that prevents both the acknowledgement of wrong doing and acceptance of uncomfortable facts. Every Igbo,especially the professional Baifraudists should watch this vid.
He admits killing the Sultan of Sokoto and his wife and gives zero effs!? I couldn't find a source but knowing what I now know of Igbo hubris its very likely true the 'hard working tribe' northern based celebrated the killings openly with their customary lack of restraint directly provoking the Fulani backlash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
kikuyu1:

Thanks,sir,I was looking for this! I've realised like Jews and Tutsis,Igbos have a highly active reality distortion field of white noise,myths,selective memory and outright BS that prevents both the acknowledgement of wrong doing and acceptance of uncomfortable facts. Every Igbo,especially the professional Baifraudists should watch this vid.
He admits killing the Sultan of Sokoto and his wife and gives zero effs!? I couldn't find a source but knowing what I now know of Igbo hubris its very likely true the 'hard working tribe' northern based celebrated the killings openly with their customary lack of restraint directly provoking the Fulani backlash.

You're most welcome bro. The facts remain that Igbo people are the architects of whatever problems Nigeria is facing today. They won't admit it though,they will rather blame every other tribes but themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Jakumo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

You're most welcome bro. The facts remain that Igbo people are the architects of whatever problems Nigeria is facing today. They won't admit it though,they will rather blame every other tribes but themselves.

This blanket statement sounds so much like the words of a Black American ghetto man, who constantly blames all his woes, on "white folks", or on "da (white) man", when in reality failure to complete high school lies at the root of all his life's misfortunes.

The imperfections in Nigeria's political landscape CANNOT be blamed on any particular one of Nigeria's numerous tribes, just as the retarded development of inner city America can not be blamed on wealthy slum landlords, or racist police departments, to the exclusion of all the other self-inflicted factors running from drugs to tribal skirmishes, that work in concert to keep the ghetto trapped on a treadmill of poverty and senseless bloodshed.

Your modest fifty-dollar fine for this misdemeanor offense of wanton generalization, can be sent in cash to my coordinates. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jakumo:

This blanket statement sounds so much like the words of a Black American ghetto man, who constantly blames all his woes, on "white folks", or on "da (white) man", when in reality failure to complete high school lies at the root of all his life's misfortunes.

The imperfections in Nigeria's political landscape CANNOT be blamed on any particular one of Nigeria's numerous tribes, just as the retarded development of inner city America can not be blamed on wealthy slum landlords, or racist police departments, to the exclusion of all the other self-inflicted factors running from drugs to tribal skirmishes, that work in concert to keep the ghetto trapped on a treadmill of poverty and senseless bloodshed.

Your modest fifty-dollar fine for this misdemeanor offense of wanton generalization, can be sent in cash to my coordinates. God bless.

Your points are well noted,thanks.
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by kikuyu1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jakumo:

This blanket statement sounds so much like the words of a Black American ghetto man, who constantly blames all his woes, on "white folks", or on "da (white) man", when in reality failure to complete high school-

Perfect case in point! Nigga,stop attacking Black Americans (btw,many of them dislike you equally for this arrogance) and respond: did Maj Nzeogwu shoot the Sultan and his wife? Yes or no , thanks. I've seen this same conceit and contempt for others here in Nairaland and IRL here in Nairobi thrice.
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Idamond: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Na God go judge ojukwu that man is a wicked man
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by APOPTOSIS: 12:10am On Jan 02, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Uchek(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
"Charity begins at home they say. Take your salvation to your erosion ravaged land that your people are leaving in drove as if they are being pursued by unseen demons"

You suffer from COGNITIVE DISONANCE. In 1967, Ndigbo left Yorubaland in mass for the comfort of Igboland and declared Biafra. Your kinsmen joined with the North to fight and force them back to Nigeria and Yorubaland. So your statement, "Take your salvation to your erosion ravaged land that your people are leaving in drove as if they are being pursued by unseen demons" is the dumbest and most uncritical assertion l have had in long time

OROSUNBOLB:

Olori pelebe !

Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Uchek(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
I say Amen to that prayer!

kettykin:

who ever deliberately starved innocent children to death , may be it never be well with such , be it an individual , nation , military or group , may they know starvation , war, violence , ritual fields , millitancy all their crule years on earth
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Uchek(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
You are as trashy as the trash yo wrote!

Unazi71:
With all that happened then ,some haven't learned anything from mistakes of the past. Nnamdi kanu and co pls don't waste innocent souls again. We don't want civil war again. By contesting for the position of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria after the civil war , ojukwu, the founder of biafra killed and buried biafra. Biafra is long dead and no individual self-centered ambition can revive a holistic approach to biafra agitation.
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by babadigu(m): 4:11am On Feb 01, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by GeneralPula: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2021
Akhenaten:
Igbo Victim of the civil war, Biafra, Nigeria, July 1968

You mean this image was snapped in 52 years ago?

You went on to download different images from google & started tagging them with gibberish..
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by NaijaCover(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by EricBraven: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Who are your people
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by BlueAir: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin Nigerian military really showed them pepper ooooo. grin chai.!!!!
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by Engrgreg231(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
And they still want another war
Re: Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) by EricBraven: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Engrgreg231:
And they still want another war
We don't want war,let the police do their job by picking this people up

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.