Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Dating a Broke girl? Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating a Broke girl? Opinion (375 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating a Broke girl? Opinion by Cowbell521: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Back then when I still dey love, I've never dated any girl from a poor home, as most times, Na friends of friends or something like that

Me self no be anyhow person ( I don't mean to brag), but one thing is I DEY SPEND FROM 10K TO 50K FOR EACH OUTINGS.....

Most of this girls are even spoilt and they talk anyhow, so I still never understand wetin una dey abuse broke girls for.

The girl wey broke my heart at 29 about 10 years ago is a popular politician daughter in Abuja here. Na me still quickly break up as she wants destroy my life. So tell me why una dey shout broke girls like say rich girls na saint?
Re: Dating a Broke girl? Opinion by Ezennwa(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Dating a Broke girl? Opinion by Cowbell521: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
It is what it is
Re: Dating a Broke girl? Opinion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
so you never date broke ones be that ... please . don't
Re: Dating a Broke girl? Opinion by Escabado: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Cowbell521 post=91169774]Back then when I still dey love, I've never dated any girl

Don't mind them my brother . I come from a rich family and I grow up in GRA . I can tell you that girls from rich homes consumes more money and they don't appreciate anything you do for them. The truth of the matter is that Nigerian girls from A to Z are full of Sense of entitlement to the man's money . Wether rich or poor . This is a deases that need to be cured or it will destroy Nigerian girls completely

1 Like

Re: Dating a Broke girl? Opinion by Ayemileto(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Escabado post=91171689][/quote]

Nope, it's something general and applies all over the world, Not Nigeria alone.

Also, it applies to both sex.

And Lastly, it's not all of them. We have many ladies that don't have that kind of mentality.
Re: Dating a Broke girl? Opinion by callmeRichie(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maybe if we tell you it's not even about being rich or broke, it's a personality disorder. There are independent rich babes out there and respectful independent broke ass babes too, so it's not about the pocket, it's about who she is.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Habits That Will Make Your Partner To Be Deeply In Love With You. / New People Hangout..... / How To Satisfy Your Woman The More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.