Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

404 Not Found - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 404 Not Found (5612 Views)

404 / Error 404...page not found / 404 Not Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 404 Not Found by Pasako(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I'm a vivid lucid dreamer, but recently I have been getting unwanted intrusion of dreams and visions of which I can't control.

I barely know this man or do I give a damn who he is other than he was one of Buhari guys..
But his face keeps reoccurring in my dreams.
I keep seeing him begging for help looking like he has been beaten up badly..
With boils on his neck and head..ewww
Who is this man to me that I'm dreaming about him..
I dream about dead Relatives but its rare like once in a blue moon..
Looks like he is been tormented by evil forces in my dreams whenever I see him
What is wrong with me??
Is it normal to dream such dreams not once but 2 times..
bros sorry woo, you forget to take you drugs
Re: 404 Not Found by Pasako(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I'm a vivid lucid dreamer, but recently I have been getting unwanted intrusion of dreams and visions of which I can't control.

I barely know this man or do I give a damn who he is other than he was one of Buhari guys..
What is wrong with me??
Re: 404 Not Found by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
eleko1:
D boy is a jester.If u dnt want to shine ur teeth,peepz like him will force u to shine am,I just wake my family up now with laughter angry

I'm telling you. I just gave up on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 404 Not Found by Nobody: 3:42am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
Ok. He didn't die in Christ so what do you expect?
Mumu...die in Christ kor

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by eleko1: 8:20pm On May 01, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
And ur own bible teach U so?
Re: 404 Not Found by Nobody: 1:04am On May 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Nice questions
1. In order to receive inspiration from Venus you have to raise your vibration.
Herbs are used for raising vibrations
Marijuana is another common herb used by artist. It does the job well
Look at Bob Marley and fella and many more entertainers that use this herb.
Alcohol at moderate levels also raise our vibrations when it comes to music. In excess level alcohol will cause bad experience.. only at moderate level.
So any medicine,tonic,herb or alcohol that can raise your vibration will make you available to these spirits from Venus.
Most times these artist are not aware of the spiritual connection they think all the hits comes from their brain.
We are collaborating with spirits 24/7 without knowing it.
If you raise your vibration you will become an open channel to these spirits..

2. What you call intelligence is a high collaborative effort between spirits and humans knownigly or unknownly.
Issac Newton was in a cult that studied ancient secrets and tried communication with spirits for information.
The Spirit realm aim is to help in the development of human experience on earth. These spirits are far more advanced in technology and knowledge while we humans are still scratching the surface. We are in kindagatten and these spirits are in SS3. So they intervene in our affairs and help us better our life by inspiring us with new techs and innovation to make life easy.
Science is a result of this collaboration.

3. In the spirit realm everything is based on your freewill
The future has 5 different scenarios
Only 1 of those 5 scenerios will happen.
For example.
If I can see vision of 5 different scenarios that can happen on 5th March 2050.
But only 1 of those scenarios will happen on that day.
Our present freewill and action will determine which scenerios we will end up with.
I can see vision that on 5th March you are rich billionaire
And also see another vision that 5th March you will be broke and poor
So we have 2 scenerios that are in the future
If you recieve this vision of what the future might be and start working in it in the present then on that day March 5th 2050 you will land in the scenrio where you are rich
But if you receive the vision of future and do not act or work towards it in the present then on that 5th March 2050 you will land in the scenrio where you are poor.
Your present action will determine your future.
As for covid-19 looking into the future will present different possibilities depending on how serious we take it this present moment.
You will see a future where it is cured
You will see a future where it still exist
You will set future where it disappear
So it depends on how we act this present moment that will land us into any of those 3 futures waiting for us.

4. You are looking at Jupiter,Mars and Venus with the human physical eye.
The human eye can't see beyond our wavelength. Until we create such sophisticated technology that can see spiritual beings.
1 million spirits can be in an area and with physical eyes you will still see nothing if you look at that area.
Same with these planets
On the naked eyes it's empty
But in the spiritual eyes you will see millons of spirits dwelling and living life in these planets.

Just like if you see a drop of blood with physical eyes it is just blood
But under a microscope device you see the nucleus, mitgocondria, DNA all beyond what the normal physical eyes can see.
For spirits you need more than microscope to see them..
Hm..., I see a lot of wisdom here. You should share more.

2 Likes

Re: 404 Not Found by finalboss(m): 2:42am On May 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

[s],I barely know this man or do I give a damn who he is other than he was one of Buhari guys..
What is wrong with me??
Is it normal to dream such dreams not once but 2 times.. [/s]

Re: 404 Not Found by finalboss(m): 2:49am On May 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

From my visions I can say it's complex
1.Hell has different levels
Lucifer is an entity that takes all the blame for human evil doing. He is just doing his work and collaborate with God more times than we think..
2. Fire in spiritual realm symbolize passion
So there is fire in heaven which is a more brighter golden color and it symbolize the passion to do good.
The fire in hell represent the passion to continue doing evil.
This fire has more of a greenish colour to it.
So when you see a heavenly entity they always appear with a burning golden brown fire that shines so bright. That fire is the type recoreded in book revelations.
When you meet some stubborn mischievous entity they appear with greenish black fire that ooze out black fumes..

undecided you need to stop smoking that joint bro.
What kinda fuckery is this ??
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:54am On May 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

What is wrong with me??
please help me dream about my life. I need help
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:56am On May 08, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
Guard and protect that gift jealously.
Your type is rare to come by...
me too. People think I'm nuts. There's this boy I met, I keep seeing his DaD
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:00am On May 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Wishing death on a common enemy is acceptable.
no, we are to forgive.
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:01am On May 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Do you pray for someone who is making sure your life is a living hell??
yes I do
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:12am On May 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Hell is real but not what we think it is
When you die, you are still yourself in spirit
All your cravings,likes,dislikes,habits that you acquired on your stay on Earth stays with you as you enter spirit realm.
There is a major law of freewill, no spirit is forced to do anything. You are a boss of your own.
Now some evil people on Earth when they die they go to spirit realm and they have freewill to change their ways and prepare to be accepted and forgiven in heaven.
Some of these spirit love to continue the evil they commit on Earth. So they don't want to change.
Why
Heaven has rules and conducts.. so not everyone can go there..
One major rule in heaven is to love the neighbor as thyself so spirits who can't love others like themselves will feel extremely uncomfortable in heaven.
So these stubborn spirits separate themselves from heaven and form a region where they can do all sorts of evil they wish.
This region is called Hell.
So evil spirits Glady and happily jump into hell because that's the best environment that suites them.
These evil spirits inflict pain on each other in hell. It's filled with revegenful spirits hurting and torturing each other.
Hell is a place an evil spirit reside in because they don't accept the rules or principles of heaven. It's a boys quarters for evil ppl.
So it's a matter of freewill. You choose where you go in afterlife.. God does not punish anyone in hell, it's those that love the condition of hell that dive into hell with joy as they see a place they can continue doing evil with other spirits in hell.
All hellish activities are under control by arch angel Michael. He make sure the evil in hell does not get out of hand.
you smiley are BRilliAnt
Re: 404 Not Found by MhizJoyce(f): 4:36am On May 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

What is wrong with me??

Pray for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 6:56am On May 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
me too. People think I'm nuts. There's this boy I met, I keep seeing his DaD

What does the man say to you each time you see him?
He might be trying to pass a message to you.
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:01am On May 08, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

What does the man say to you each time you see him?
He might be trying to pass a message to you.
What do you think?
he may be late. About raising his son as a strict Catholic. I'm very Godly but still into the world. I felt Guilty BeCause I know I had SexteD his son.

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by Darksider131: 7:13am On May 08, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
My life is not a living hell.I eat anything i like,live well. Didn’t ur own bible teach u to pray for ur enemy?if ur own life is upside down doesn’t means others life will be like urs,No wonder,u have nightmares u cal dream
zombified man

If you are still supporting buhari, then there is no coming back for you
Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 7:14am On May 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
he may be late. About raising his son as a strict Catholic. I'm very Godly but still into the world. I felt Guilty BeCause I know I had SexteD his son.

You see!
Just like I knew he wanted you to help out with something.
The thing he requested of you is very dear to his heart and he needed some help with it.
Did you tell the son about the dreams?
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:17am On May 08, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

You see!
Just like I knew he wanted you to help out with something.
The thing he requested of you is very dear to his heart and he needed some help with it.
Did you tell the son about the dreams?
yes. But he thinks I may be Playing Games

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 7:20am On May 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
yes. But he thinks I may be Playing Games

You have done your bit.
Let him continue doubting. There must be a reason why his father is sending that signal to him.
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:26am On May 08, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

You have done your bit.
Let him continue doubting. There must be a reason why his father is sending that signal to him.
ChRiStianity says we are meant to live GoD's puRPOSe. Don't know if this mines. Connecting a father and his son. Because this boy has done some annoying things to me, I can't think of ShaDOwinG him. He BaSiCally shits on me everytime but I'm still here. Not after marriage or anything. If it comes, I will accept. Just want to be there as a friend in case he is ever down. Want to be there to UPlift his spirit. I Believe it's Jesus ChRist the son of God working through me.
I told him I'm not after what he has or nothing. Ive proved it with ACtions. just want him to be fine smiley. God ReSCued me from DePRession. I want his PeaCe to flow from myself to mankind. God is about shaRinG and light. I have nothing to hide.

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 7:30am On May 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
ChRiStianity says we are meant to live GoD's puRPOSe. Don't know if this mines. Connecting a father and his son. Because this boy has done some annoying things to me, I can't think of ShaDOwinG him. He BaSiCally shits on me everytime but I'm still here. Not after marriage or anything. If it comes, I will accept. Just want to be there as a friend in case he is ever down. Want to be there to UPlift his spirit. I Believe it's Jesus ChRist the son of God working through me.

O well, you already have an idea of what you need to do in his life.
Pray for God's guidance and direction.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:31am On May 08, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

O well, you already have an idea of what you need to do in his life.
Pray for God's guidance and direction.
Good luck.
Thanks
Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 7:32am On May 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Thanks

You are most welcome.

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:39am On May 08, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

You are most welcome.
it's extremely Painful. Folks act like I have a mental illness, I'm being clingy or in need of sex. We have human limitations, but if that was the underlying factor, I may have called him a bum nigga and left AGes tho.
Something keeps drawing me back. Should be the voice of the hOlySPiRit, begging me BiKO in our native Dialect. Because it's neither male or female. Softest voice I've heard, calming my senses down. I have battled with anger all my life few days to meeting this boy.
Re: 404 Not Found by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
it's extremely Painful. Folks act like I have a mental illness, I'm being clingy or in need of sex. We have human limitations, but if that was the underlying factor, I may have called him a bum nigga and left AGes tho.
Something keeps drawing me back. Should be the voice of the hOlySPiRit, begging me BiKO in our native Dialect. Because it's neither male or female. Softest voice I've heard, calming my senses down. I have battled with anger all my life few days to meeting this boy.
I have conversations with that soft voice too, like a self interactive prayer.
As for the guy, it is possible that as souls before entering earth . You both are in the same soul group and signed a life contract to accomoy help each other here on Earth shattering adventure
Souls before the enter earth, they make contracts with other souls to learn deeply the lessons of life.
In spirit realm Earth is seen as the dimension of action and experience
The more a soul learn from earthly experience good or bad. The more this soul develop and grow higher spiritually.
So some tough and harsh experience here on Earth will develop a soul to high levels spiritually.

For example
Soul A makes a contract with soul B. That here on Earth soul B will break soul A heart and it will teach him an earthly lesson and experience on betrayal, forgiveness..
Some people in toxic relationship are just two souls who signed a contract to be in that situation to experience and learn how it feels to be hopeless,how to fight for yourself and many more earthly lessons that come from our harsh experience.

Rough Dirty diamond has to pass through fire to be purified and become shiny beautiful fresh piece of diamond.
It's during the hard times that our main lessons on Earth are learned.
Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 12:44pm On May 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

I think you may have a special thing for this guy which he obviously does not appreciate nor reciprocate.
It's not easy to extricate yourself from someone you love genuinely.
Where do you see your relationship with him in the next 2 years? Marriage or just fun? What do you really want for yourself?
Is he the type of guy you want to stick to through thick and thin?
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:03pm On May 08, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

I think you may have a special thing for this guy which he obviously does not appreciate nor reciprocate.
It's not easy to extricate yourself from someone you love genuinely.
Where do you see your relationship with him in the next 2 years? Marriage or just fun? What do you really want for yourself?
Is he the type of guy you want to stick to through thick and thin?
I'm not asking for nothing at this point. I had even told him to mute my messages and said him he doesn't have to respond, but read whenever he feels like. Just wanna be there somewhere, somehow you know? No matter how insignificant. I'm not DeSPeRate or RetaRDed. Just a good person and want to be seen as that. Mean no haRm. Don't care if he has someone in his life or would cheat on me after, I'm not territorial or expecting much. Really want the flow to be easy. My Bible tells me that the humble would be exalted and the meek would inheRit the earth. Even if I was to gain nothing for being Good? There's no ReaSOn for me to be PROuD. Always send interesting uplifting stuff, pictures , videos and stories. Basically about God, my timeline, and what I'm actively engaged. I've sent the link to my ClOUD & Google. Never as a means of control, just so there's me there subtly affecting his life in a POSitive- this I do for God's gloRy & CReDit, not mine. He's not DeaDBeat but cares somewhat. Reason he has not blocked me.
It's not like I was ACtively looking for love or expected anything. He just came to me and started Chatting me up.
When he told me he was Igbo, I almost fell on my knees with heart in hand shedding tears of joy. I Remember the SOnG we sing at StatiOns of the CROSS.
Chukwu n'OGige Gethsemane'

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I have conversations with that soft voice too, like a self interactive prayer.
As for the guy, it is possible that as souls before entering earth . You both are in the same soul group and signed a life contract to accomoy help each other here on Earth shattering adventure
Souls before the enter earth, they make contracts with other souls to learn deeply the lessons of life.
In spirit realm Earth is seen as the dimension of action and experience
The more a soul learn from earthly experience good or bad. The more this soul develop and grow higher spiritually.
So some tough and harsh experience here on Earth will develop a soul to high levels spiritually.

For example
Soul A makes a contract with soul B. That here on Earth soul B will break soul A heart and it will teach him an earthly lesson and experience on betrayal, forgiveness..
Some people in toxic relationship are just two souls who signed a contract to be in that situation to experience and learn how it feels to be hopeless,how to fight for yourself and many more earthly lessons that come from our harsh experience.

Rough Dirty diamond has to pass through fire to be purified and become shiny beautiful fresh piece of diamond.
It's during the hard times that our main lessons on Earth are learned.
Thanks for your intelliGenCe.
here we go, he's going to think I'm nuts. Wish you were related to him so . Sorry, did you lose people during the CiVil WAR? Thinking that's where it came from. My PaRents are from Delta mixed tribes. His are across the NiGeR, imO State.
My mom explained it as Same thing that happened to ChinUA ACheBe. How he thought he was enGliSh before he identified with his cultuRe. Among the most traumatizing experiences I had as a young GiRl was hearing Rita EDOChie tell her husband in the movie things fall APARt," look what the white SKin has done to you, OKonkwo". That began to ShaPe me. Wanted to be white at all COsts. I did all I could to identify with the white RaCe. I hid one of my Children's father away because he was Black. I didn't know I was affecting my Daughter. God, see my baby's face . I would CRy everyday. Doesn't She DeSeRve to be white. I'm now back to my senses. Though haven't broken totally free.
Remember St CyPRian Iwene tansi hearing voices of the AnGels SinGing? Happens to me everytime. Especially when I'm waking up from sleep. I hear songs hymns from heaven GloRifying OSePuluwa, I would call it, in Igbo.
I'm not pure Igbo. They call Deltans fake ibos. Plus, I have itSekiRi nsobo in my family.
Go to my Facebook, BARBie HaRajuku GaGaBee embarassed

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by Seetto: 7:31pm On May 08, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

What is wrong with me??
Do you know the punishment of one who tell lies about dream..

He will be tied up between two iron beds and the iron beds will be made to move in an opposite direction, imagine the kind pains such person will feel...
Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 2:50am On May 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I'm not asking for nothing at this point. I had even told him to mute my messages and said him he doesn't have to respond, but read whenever he feels like. Just wanna be there somewhere, somehow you know? No matter how insignificant. I'm not DeSPeRate or RetaRDed. Just a good person and want to be seen as that. Mean no haRm. Don't care if he has someone in his life or would cheat on me after, I'm not territorial or expecting much. Really want the flow to be easy. My Bible tells me that the humble would be exalted and the meek would inheRit the earth. Even if I was to gain nothing for being Good? There's no ReaSOn for me to be PROuD. Always send interesting uplifting stuff, pictures , videos and stories. Basically about God, my timeline, and what I'm actively engaged. I've sent the link to my ClOUD & Google. Never as a means of control, just so there's me there subtly affecting his life in a POSitive- this I do for God's gloRy & CReDit, not mine. He's not DeaDBeat but cares somewhat. Reason he has not blocked me.
It's not like I was ACtively looking for love or expected anything. He just came to me and started Chatting me up.
When he told me he was Igbo, I almost fell on my knees with heart in hand shedding tears of joy. I Remember the SOnG we sing at StatiOns of the CROSS.
Chukwu n'OGige Gethsemane'

'Ngarube nke obe' at the bolded words. I am trying to recollect this song you mentioned but it seems like I have not heard it before.
Anyway, focus on building and developing yourself.
Apart from school studies, read and acquire skills, expand your knowledge, try and be loaded. Look out for ways to earn money from what you can do.
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:11am On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

'Ngarube nke obe' at the bolded words. I am trying to recollect this song you mentioned but it seems like I have not heard it before.
Anyway, focus on building and developing yourself.
Apart from school studies, read and acquire skills, expand your knowledge, try and be loaded. Look out for ways to earn money from what you can do.
Lee ATURu ko n'OBe.
guy, I may look small and be 24 but I'm not a baby. I have an ACC DeGree from new York City. Got into college at 16. Took Classes all year ROunD,GRADuated at 19. I have 3DauGhteRs from EuROPean men. Dated all RACes. I've been Round the world and mixed with various CUltuRes. "Seen it all". I also think it's wrong to scaRe Children away from RShiPs. They just have to be caReful, that's it. They are meant to develop StaBle friendships with Guys who aren't family members. It's from here maRRiage will Stem. We need PARtners to progress through life. Things should go Smoothly and when the ChiPs ARe DOwn, they should be able to fall back on each other. If una like encourage the female members of your family to stick with you, so that when they need help tomorrow, you would start calling their name up and down in village meeting. Giving them name of Dependent sister. Isn't it better to be a liability to a husband than to take Shits from Relative. I never escape DOneStic VIOlence. I'd Rather my DeaD BoDy be brought than for me to leave my husband's house to a RelAtive or family house. So your brothers would be there to insult you? Why I keep picking on brothers is because they feel like they should be the only men in your life to protect you. They Chase other eligible. I have 3 brothers and I'm GOnna fucking SCRew their neck when I get the chance. Now they JaCk when shit goes wrong but had been POSSessive of me. If they knew they couldn't take caRe of me in future, why didn't they let me develop solid Relationships with men who would take me to the altar. I know these Days men complain of wives doing nothing. But that's not as DiSGRaCeful as Nieces or nephews hearing about you being a DePendant Aunt. KABiSh. ImA Do a numBeR on them .
When I talk about this guy I know what I mean. There is time for a woman to settle, RiGht after her teens. Been in too many headless and tailess RelationShips of these Days. Imagine someone Dating aimlessly till they are almost 40
It's either him or no other man. I've made my choice. This isn't the past when I was into the world and had PeRSOnality CRiSes. If he doesn't succumb, fine, I'll Remain SinGle but be his friend. I'm COntent with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At What They Are Doing On Top Of The Car In Public [picture] / Nothing Goes For Nothing / 10 Reasons To Not Date A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.