Stats: 3,162,849 members, 7,851,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

85% Of Women Are Runs Girls - Blessing Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 85% Of Women Are Runs Girls - Blessing Okoro (631 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (2) (3) (4)

85% Of Women Are Runs Girls - Blessing Okoro by marviebeacon: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
A Runs girl will always be a Runs girl: Blessing Okoro
Runs is not your body count.
Runs is not the amount of men you have slept with.
Runs is not the amount of men you have opened your legs for.
Runs is a mind set.
Who is a Runs girl.?
A runs Girl is that girl that believes she can always use her body to get what she wants.

It's a believe at every opportunity even if you put her in luxury. And she has a slight opportunity. When you say using your body to get what she wants, it can be anything. It can be power. And she gets a slight opportunity to sleep with somebody else, she will do it, because it's a mind set. She already sees her body as power. She will always use it.
Yes a runs girl will always be a runs girl.
Women who do runs, are women who want short cuts, to making money. Now the point it they already have this perception that the easiest way for me to make money is to sleep with a man.
Now the problem is not then they are sleeping with, the problem is the thing that's in their head. They already have this mindset that there's nothing I want, even if condition is hard.
The only thing that can make a runs girl change is when she has not seen an opportunity to do that thing she wants to do.

More @ the blog below

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/04/85-of-women-are-runs-girls-blessing.html?m=1
Re: 85% Of Women Are Runs Girls - Blessing Okoro by irunoko(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Speak for yourself and female relations.aunty ode tiofegbon

Hanty wey no wise
Hanty wey no get sense

Toke Makinwa Gives Reason Why She Can’t Have S€x On A Plane / I'm Fasting, Stop Sending Me Nude" - Naira Marley Begs Female Fans(video) / Actress Nkechi Blessing And Singer Dotman Clash After She Gave Him Advice