Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? (128501 Views)

#DNA Saga: Let Hospitals Conduct Compulsory DNA Test After Child Birth - Orji / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Tboy1419: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
missimelda01:
I assume it would hurt down there for a while after childbirth, why not wait until the pain is gone and it's a bit tight
. Tight bawo, pusy way don open after child birth they tight again, when be say the anaconda they very big in sizes.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Tboy1419: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Eulalia:
At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That us why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.
. Only a small cock complain of big vagina, so you expect me to wait till 6month before strafing my wife or girlfriend after child birth, then what's the purpose of marriage, is it not all about sex and giving birth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by DorianD(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
So nairalabd can't go a day without all this sex talks...So who sex help... ..Check my signature now for legit money making ways

6 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by HarunaWest(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2020
missimelda01:
I assume it would hurt down there for a while after childbirth, why not wait until the pain is gone and it's a bit tight
I don't think it ever gets tight again
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by 2buffagain(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:
At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That us why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.

So all they would be doing is using mouth on each other then.

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2020
4-6 months is ideal.

3 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 30, 2020
2buffagain:

So all they would be doing is using mouth on each other then.

Why use mouth. Not hygienic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Tboy1419:
. Only a small cock complain of big vagina, so you expect me to wait till 6month before strafing my wife or girlfriend after child birth, then what's the purpose of marriage, is it not all about sex and giving birth.

undecided

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 30, 2020
wiseone28:
yes Anally cheesy

lipsrsealed cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Futurejoy(f): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2020
MrEazi223:
I'm ashamed to write this but didn't have choice and don't want to do what is not right...
Please pardon my write up as I'm not thinking straight right now
Before I'll start to write shout out to @Fuckkthemod God will bless you and your family (amen)
My story goes like this, I'm from Osun state but I live and work in Akwa Ibom I have a job I'm a telecom engineer a Rigger to be precise and I've been doing really good for myself, recently I was advised by my mom to start to save out of my salary and invest in case of raining day in which I oblige and I started saving 20k out of my salary I saved for 10 months which is 200k, during the 10 months I derived myself many good things including better clothes just to achieve my aim, my mom said I should buy a new bike and give it out on a higher purchase in which I bought on the 3rd of April with the help of my mom, she helped me find someone in Osun state and we negotiate on how he's going to make the payment to me, to cut my story short the bike was stolen on 10th of April and the said guy is still in the hospital getting treatment from the wounds he sustain during the struggle with those bike snatchers.

This is where I need help, as I'm typing this my account is on zero and it has been difficult for me to feed myself for some days now, I didn't eat anything throughout today as I live on ordinary water, please fellow nairalander whoever is willing to help should save me from this hunger before I develop ulcer.

2263779024... Zenith Bank

Thank you in advance.
I am not sure your claim is true, a typical Akwa ibomite won’t deny you food if you ask. Go and ask your neighbor

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2020
These days, been attending coaching classes on nairaland without fee. Here is one....!

-The word 'p' carries so much weight in terms 'preparation.'

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by MrEazi223: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Futurejoy:

I am not sure your claim is true, a typical Akwa ibomite won’t deny you food if you ask. Go and ask your neighbor

I'm not an indigen and if you read my post I'm a Yoruba guy that live alone and working its circumstances that made me to beg
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2020
wiseone28:
yes Anally cheesy
chai.....i pity your wife.

17 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Starz825(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:

A disciplined man will wait. Besides penetration is not the only way of relieving/satisfying sextual desires. The woman can help with other methods to relieve the hubby. So many ways.
So many ways like??
Pls mention a few

7 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by akaahs(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:

U said ur mother taught you, did you care to hear ur father side of it? How did he managed to stay for that long period if is true ur mum stayed for that period?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Michelle55: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:

1 full year you say? shocked that's a very loooooonnnnggg time oh.. Even me sef no fit wait for 6months before I attack my husband not to talk of 1yr.. Las las we go find way do the thing before all these girls wey dia eyes no clear go dey eye my husband cheesy
I no dey like rough play

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Durchess(f): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Michelle55:

1 full year you say? shocked that's a very loooooonnnnggg time oh.. Even me sef no fit wait for 6months before I attack my husband not to talk of 1yr.. Las las we go find way do the thing before all these girls wey dia eyes no clear go dey eye my husband cheesy
I no dey like rough play
Correct woman grin

23 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Michelle55:

I no dey like rough play

Buahahahahaaaa.. this your meme eh? I don laugh taya.
Well, like I said, there are other ways you can help relieve ogar without him necessarily penetrating. I mean ... It for your own good. As for me, that's what I'll do when I get married. Because after listening to complains of Young mothers who after child birth could not get their hooha back to size, I resolved within me to observe the full waiting period. Our mothers know better.

Hubby will have to chilax o because if anything goes wrong, they'll jump on the next available mhm.. Lol

8 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Fairview1: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
missimelda01:

Speaking from experience?
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
HarunaWest:

I don't think it ever gets tight again
Who told you?

10 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Michelle55: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:

Well, like I said, there are other ways you can help relieve ogar without him necessarily penetrating. I mean ... It for your own good. As for me, that's what I'll do when I get married. Because after listening to complains of Young mothers who after child birth could not get their hooha back to size, I resolved within me to observe the full waiting period. Our mothers know better.

Hubby will have to chilax o because if anything goes wrong, they'll jump on the next available mhm.. Lol
My sister, the kinda men we have these days can't wait for a full year oh.. When he's not on celibacy spree, remember he's your husband and has every right to demand for it anytime except you want side chickens to help you expand your tear rubber husband. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by missimelda01(f): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fairview1:

Speaking from experience?
Haha no o, I look forward to experiencing it though cheesy
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Michelle55: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Durchess:

Correct woman grin
Wetin man Pikin go do na grin
If you no gree give, another woman dey one side dey eye am and I no fit take such chances cheesy so its best I drain all the energy so him no go see clearly to jam another woman cheesy

18 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by olabrinks(f): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
I had a cs, waited 6 weeks. But then cs does not interfere with the vagina so I can’t speak on those who delivered naturally

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by HarunaWest(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Who told you?
Experience

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Jesuisbelle(f): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
3 months
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by yvelchstores(f): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s][/s]
Eulalia:

with all due respect this makes no sense.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
yvelchstores:
[s][/s] with all due respect this makes no sense.

That's your opinion and it doesn't count here.

10 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by yvelchstores(f): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:

That's your opinion and it doesn't count here.
it is your opinion that is absolutely baseless, ridiculous and outrageous. All a woman who gave birth needs is to breastfeed her child to fasten the shrinkage of the womb and when she feels up to it incorporate Kegel exercises to help her pelvic walls.
You say our mothers didn't have issues with loose pelvic walls, well did our fathers confirm that with you

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:

It's easier said than done. Don't come and complain when the dey knack olosho steady.
Las las you go dey aiit

7 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by frozen70(f): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
I need an urgent answer.

Normally, for vaginal births, it takes up to three months so that the left over clotted bloods would have gone out and the womb would have set in properly and her body system getting back to normal

For those with CS, it may take longer due to the fact that her stomach stitches can be bruised and that's not a good one to withness

In all, a woman should know when she is set but giving then time up to that minimum of three months, helps to erase any issues health wise

Am not a doctor but am talking from my own experience

10 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by frozen70(f): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
zeuss:

up to the parties involved.....if the woman feels like and the man doe not mind the flows following childbirth it can be happen 1 minute after child birth not Cesarean birth

Says who ❓

Even the randy ones still give themselves time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! / Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.