Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? (128506 Views)

#DNA Saga: Let Hospitals Conduct Compulsory DNA Test After Child Birth - Orji / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 01, 2020
buzorcharles:

Dear am a man. Incase u don't know the best orgasm a man will ever have is ejaculating inside a warm and juice honeypot. Hand job or mouth action can never be same with main action. GOOGLE THIS QXN. Google will tell u 6 wks. I wait for 2 month but that 2 months is always hellish.

Ok.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by 2016easy2017: 2:28pm On May 01, 2020
In Islam, its compulsory and mandatory you wait till the bleeding stops.
that's one of the reason why Islam permits polygamy.could take months in some people. what if the husband can't wait.
another option; tell her to put the thighs together, rob any lubricant, then have fun through the thigh only without penetratimg. she'll enjoy some of it and you'll satisfy your orge and won't need furnicaate

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by gwama2: 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
GO TO ASK DOCTOR OR NURSE IS BETTER. angry angry angry
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by 2016easy2017: 2:47pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

A disciplined man will wait. Besides penetration is not the only way of relieving/satisfying sextual desires. The woman can help with other methods to relieve the hubby. So many ways.

u'd better not take chances

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by CandyIsSweet: 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
�����

0KNM:
6 months? So the husband will be wánking or sleeping with PAYG girls? Smh

She for kuku go celibate after she born na

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by ufondunenye(f): 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
whitemand4:

Wow ! You're so pretty �
Kikikiki grin grin
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
2016easy2017:
In Islam, its compulsory and mandatory you wait till the bleeding stops.
that's one of the reason why Islam permits polygamy.could take months in some people. what if the husband can't wait.
another option; tell her to put the thighs together, rob any lubricant, then have fun through the thigh only without penetratimg. she'll enjoy some of it and you'll satisfy your orge and won't need furnicaate
A shame that you have brought religion; the downfall of man

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Alexpetra: 3:35pm On May 01, 2020
Some men shaa. So you and ur partner had sex, she get belle(which you want)she carry the pregnacy for 9mnt with all sought of pains, and went to labor room (which if you no get mind you no fit stay inside) wit the pain of another humanbeing coming out frm her private part. Without the time-frame of 6mnt-1yr sef, if you love her as yursef, you go put her health into consideration in any kind of way. Na dsame men go stil say the place don wide con dey look outside if e no enjoy am again, and na you by ursef pour sand sand for ur gari.(your wife is ur everything, not a kind of material you use anyhow cus u want to kill selfishness) WISDOM IS PROFITTABLE DIRECT.

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Alexpetra: 3:39pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Your 1st answer is ok for the questionaire to take home Ok.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Chartey(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
jaxxy:

Isn't it with her body which had surgery that wud hv sex so it has alot even more than natural birth. There can be complication from an unhealed CS. What u as a man cant take, because of impatience u want a woman to resume vigorous sex In 6weeks. Lol
The CS would have healed before then unless she had wound complications.
I would know because I do CS for women.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by fredie107(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2020
The Medical advice I received during my wife's first child was 6weeks to allow the woman heal very well..... And I totally agree
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Legendguru: 6:28pm On May 01, 2020
Women can stay forever but men hormones aren’t build for that that’s why men cheat
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by otipoju(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
Dpharisee:
A lady I know got pregnant during her first sex less than 2 months after delivery, the lack of child spacing created a big problem in the home and the husband left her to catch his fun, coming home late, grooving around town and putting all the blames on her while she struggled with a new baby and pregnancy cheesy
Women be careful with sex after delivery, take all precautions

The man na otu player.

You can take care of yourself outside and still respect and be good to the mother of your children. Both are not mutually exclusive.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by JayPeeOham: 6:44pm On May 01, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
I need an urgent answer please.

It depends on how fast the woman's body can heal after childbirth!!!!!

So be the Judge!!!!!! grin grin

If yours is 1 year, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 tongue tongue
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by ChristieCrown: 7:17pm On May 01, 2020
So because u do cs for women you imagine or feel their pain too? ......smcheeew

Chartey:

The CS would have healed before then unless she had wound complications.
I would know because I do CS for women.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Agahdave(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2020
Muntula! When you marry your own, wait till ur wife kitten close b4 u resume sex yequote author=Eulalia post=89002336]At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That was why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.[/quote]
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by madmax2018: 8:27pm On May 01, 2020
Whenever she is ready nah,
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by 2buffagain(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Why use mouth. Not hygienic.

You sound boring.

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Kalubolt(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2020
I think she can hand job and Mouth Gig hubby till she's ready so that hubby won't go for side chicks
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Chartey(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2020
ChristieCrown:
So because u do cs for women you imagine or feel their pain too? ......smcheeew

No.
I however know about wound healing and all the changes that happen in reproductive organs within that period. It's based on this knowledge we advise women when we're discharging them.
Unless you feel I don't know my job.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Ingocof(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That was why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.

I want to believe you are not married, when you do you will understand that what you wrote up there is not tenable at a time like this, the older mothers you referred to has steps (step wife, wives as the case may be) that the husband rolls with when one has just given birth, if you see any woman whose husband has no other wife and such a woman is claiming 6- months to 1 year, such a woman is ready to lose her husband to the waiting side chick

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by oyigah(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2020
Imagine the rubbish that eulalia abi alien just wrote with so much confidence .... Nigerian's enjoy living in ignorance aswear. market women will come online and be giving medical advice..if you need a medical advice see your doctor..simple

yvelchstores:
it is your opinion that is absolutely baseless, ridiculous and outrageous. All a woman who gave birth needs is to breastfeed her child to fasten the shrinkage of the womb and when she feels up to it incorporate Kegel exercises to help her pelvic walls.
You say our mothers didn't have issues with loose pelvic walls, well did our fathers confirm that with you

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by hopexter(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That was why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.

This is only ideal to a polygamous man. Imagine I get 5 wives if you like take 4 years to heal but if na only you and you expect me to wait for a year for something I dey chop every two two days. Common man, you're indirectly giving me a go ahead for a substitute. Can the woman wait for a year sef?
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by des4ella(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2020
0KNM:

Why did you have to stay away for that long period? She had some complications?
C.S
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 01, 2020
des4ella:
C.S

Sorry about that sir. This is definitely understandable
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Kylce042(m): 1:35am On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Kylce042(m): 1:38am On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:

Ok.

The people ranting 6 months nah heart surgery the woman do? I go with the 6 wks
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by daveP(m): 2:20am On May 02, 2020
Eulalia:

A disciplined man will wait. Besides penetration is not the only way of relieving/satisfying sextual desires. The woman can help with other methods to relieve the hubby. So many ways.
You dunno how unreasonable you sound rn. No offense. 6months

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:21am On May 02, 2020
3 months Atleast
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by josephft2000: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
After childbirth without complication, two weeks is enough.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by josephft2000: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=Kylce042 post=89086107][/quote]
Honestly, i can't wait for more than a month, once it is established that there was no complication after delivery. Please, if you want to keep your home, six months is not advisable, hence your husband will seek another option

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! / Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.