Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? (128497 Views)

#DNA Saga: Let Hospitals Conduct Compulsory DNA Test After Child Birth - Orji / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Angelina996(f): 9:59am On May 01, 2020
Auladimeji1:
Honestly, two years is okay
I hate the smell of blood or new born baby stuffs
Na them, runnnnn
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 01, 2020
des4ella:
I stayed more than six months and trust me it's wasn't funny.

Why did you have to stay away for that long period? She had some complications?
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Autotech312(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

A disciplined man will wait. Besides penetration is not the only way of relieving/satisfying sextual desires. The woman can help with other methods to relieve the hubby. So many ways.

U be professional.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by 7abibi(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That was why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.
please what's the remedies for VJ tightening?

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Bolosiye: 10:13am On May 01, 2020
simplepee:
Very cool but can WE wait?
...talk your mind oo my Edo sister
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Juliusmomoh: 10:14am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

A disciplined man will wait. Besides penetration is not the only way of relieving/satisfying sextual desires. The woman can help with other methods to relieve the hubby. So many ways.
What other way please ?
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:15am On May 01, 2020
Dpharisee:
A lady I know got pregnant during her first sex less than 2 months after delivery, the lack of child spacing created a big problem in the home and the husband left her to catch his fun, coming home late, grooving around town and putting all the blames on her while she struggled with a new baby and pregnancy cheesy
Women be careful with sex after delivery, take all precautions
They should blame their irresponsibility and not having sex two months after delivery. Why did they not protect themselves?
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Bolosiye: 10:22am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Hm. Not a fan of that unhygienic act.
There are other ways. During postnatal stage, every part of the woman's body is soft and succulent. Mere rubbing some part against Hubby's .... Can make him cum.

If you need more tips, join my aphrodisiac online classes. Only a token fee.
I'm out!

..na story u de find.. you will still have to please graphically explain to convince a man like me, how does de postnatal stage of birth affect the womans physiotherapy such that it become different and sweeter from what it was b4, to make him come just like dat? That de man had already so got used to......are you even aware that men have different turn on?
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2020
Three Months isn't a bad idea
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Michelle55: 10:27am On May 01, 2020
Bolosiye:
i react here: who tell you say na tear rubber husband? b4 you marry am ,you know de numbers of women he go don vandalize or de one's wey go don vandalize your so called husband. No be only tear rubber na tire rubber. If i hear am again!
Whatever he was before we got married was in the past and I don't care.. To me, he became a new creature the moment we became one. And that's how I'll see him till the end of time. His past doesn't matter no more, all I care is his present and future.. Na my new chasis, my German machine and my own tear rubber smiley

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Keji1012(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2020
donbachi:
Dont know of others...i dey resume knacking 3weeks after child birth.

Mad man.. Lol.. That's my nigga
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Chi111(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2020
It all depends on the woman,in other words if U knw ur hubby no fit hold body,I abeg u don't hesitate.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by xynerise: 10:41am On May 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

What other way please ?

Ora'l sex and....

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Wayne4uall(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2020
Tboy1419:
. Only a small cock complain of big vagina, so you expect me to wait till 6month before strafing my wife or girlfriend after child birth, then what's the purpose of marriage, is it not all about sex and giving birth.

I don't think the purpose of marriage is only sex and giving birth... There is more to marriage and sex and children. What can u say about people that are married and don't have children
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Kenako: 10:48am On May 01, 2020
I was told by my colleagues sisters that his wife was ruthlessly f...ed as soon she came in from hospital and dropped the baby with her; I couldn’t believe my ears, she told me her sister was still in pains but she likes to play the loyal wife and just endured it... Heartless I would say
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 01, 2020
1kinggy:

I think 2-5 years will be fine. So that she can renovate her Great wall of China or is it wall of Jericho?

Lol.... Very funny.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 01, 2020
vicben27:
my wife will go back to her Papa house now.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Chi111(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2020
It all depends on the woman,if U knw ur hubby no de hold body pls don't hesitate cos side chics re all over ready 2take over.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by OkoAnike(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2020
simplepee:
Very cool but can WE wait?

I like this "CAN WE WAIT" so it's not about the man only, both of you are involve...

I discover the young woman is not married yet, hence her case is like an unmarried pastor counseling couples

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by mdchikezie(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That was why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.

make it three years so that it will tighten very well.
if you even endure up to four to five years it will go back to virgin stage and you will be a virgin again

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2020
Wait baba naso the conji dey hold u reach
I am very sure u don dey Bleep osu outside ur marriage
Anyway na d lockdown cos am
Until say osu money don cost abi
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by clems88(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

so after 9 months of waiting , person will wait for another 1 year angry just kuku kill person angry

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by professore(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2020
ednut1:
reasons why i feel monogamy is silly. In this days of sex raging men. The man should self-service for a year or meet side chicks
Try your polygamy first. People who tried it always wish they could take back the hand of time.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Mryacks: 1:06pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Exactly...
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by gentlemate00: 1:20pm On May 01, 2020
6 month.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by MrCork17: 1:31pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

My brother, I was dragged in o. Didn't know it was going to make front page. Anyways, I still maintain my stand on 6 months. Let everyone contribute Thiers in peace.

You too, what are you doing here? grin

Darling please can I Yansh u please. I will pays u 1000 naira cash an I will pays u another 1k cash for kiss,hug,romance,extra hug, warm kiss an to mate wit u please.
I normally pays 1k for Womanliness. Please.. Deal? smiley
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Larcardii(f): 1:39pm On May 01, 2020
Tboy1419:
. Only a small cock complain of big vagina, so you expect me to wait till 6month before strafing my wife or girlfriend after child birth, then what's the purpose of marriage, is it not all about sex and giving birth.
okpo
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Triplerg: 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

I think you are right, but there's a problem here. It seems men have higher sex drive nowadays than in the past. Realistically, I don't think there is any Nigerian man that can wait for one year or even six months after child birth before having sex. MouthAction should help during the said period, but that's not an option for many couples
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by buzorcharles(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol... This generation is sex starved. Like I said in my other comment, sex is not all about penetrating a woman. There are other ways to relieve yourself!!!!

Dear am a man. Incase u don't know the best orgasm a man will ever have is ejaculating inside a warm and juice honeypot. Hand job or mouth action can never be same with main action. GOOGLE THIS QXN. Google will tell u 6 wks. I wait for 2 month but that 2 months is always hellish.

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Friend22(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2020
excanny:
Recruit a sidechick for him so you can rest properly.

What about marrying more wives instead of using a lady like your wife and dump when you are done with her.
Na people like una dey encourage adultery and fornication.
Man by nature is polygynous this monogamy talk are just being peddled by women who don't know how a man's body works.

Our grandfather did not slack in this department.
Today women want to dictate to men what they should and shouldn't do.
Tufiakwa!

I rather marry more wives than involve myself in another Godless relationship.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 01, 2020
Triplerg:
I think you are right, but there's a problem here. It seems men have higher sex drive nowadays than in the past. Realistically, I don't think there is any Nigerian man that can wait for one year or even six months after child birth before having sex. MouthAction should help during the said period, but that's not an option for many couples

True.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! / Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.