Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? (128502 Views)

#DNA Saga: Let Hospitals Conduct Compulsory DNA Test After Child Birth - Orji / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed / Newly Married Final Year Student Dies During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by friendl: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
Freak
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by ChristieCrown: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
For normal uncomplicated vaginal delivery, it's 6weeks. If there was episiotomy given at delivery, depending on how deep the cut was, (some women's vaginal wall will even be cut on both sides if the baby is very big), the best is to wait till there's complete healing. This depends on the woman's
- immunity
- opportunity to have adequate rest physically and psychologically after delivery
- ingestion of balanced adequate diet.....

For C-section, it's advice that couples wait till the obstetrician gives a clean bill of health. Usually anytime from 8weeks to 3months.

Ultimately when the woman feels ready to commence sex.

For boys (not men) that feel they can't wait for their wives to fully recuperate, it's not your fault, it's the fault of your woman that allows herself to be used as a slave who has no say on her sexual and reproductive health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Chochovini: 8:25am On May 01, 2020
Auladimeji1:
Honestly, two years is okay
I hate the smell of blood or new born baby stuffs
. EXACTLY Sir. I seconded.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Chochovini: 8:27am On May 01, 2020
Roma10:
She should be the one to tell me when she's ready
Cus me am ready at any given time
And am ready 2 wait at any given time
ANOTHER Correct Man detected. Thumb up Sir.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Lawbaron: 8:27am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That was why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.
Ohhh. Now i see why polygamy was common then

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by tonididdy(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:
At least, six months. So that the vaginal walls that expanded during delivery can can contract back to normal. My mum taught me this and during their time, it was 1 year before they resume. Resuming almost immediately weakens the walls and getting them back together is usually difficult cos it was not given enough time to heal. And that is why mother's of today after one or two children have slack VJ and Begin to run to us for vagina tightening. That was why during our mothers time you hardly find women looking for vagina tightening remedy.

So 6 months to 1 year is fine. It will also help mother and child to stay healthy.
So your career is to tighten vaginaz grin

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 01, 2020
tonididdy:

So your career is to tighten vaginaz grin

Yes. I'm into aphrodisiacs and we do all sorts from

Vagina tightening
Libido booster
Natural Boobs and bum enlargement
Sex sweetener and a host of others.

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Kingdeej5: 8:38am On May 01, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
I need an urgent answer please.
40 days
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by tonididdy(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Yes. I'm into aphrodisiacs and we do all sorts from

Vagina tightening
Libido boosting
Natural Boobs and bum enlargement
Sex sweetener and a host of others.
Ome'kuruwor wor

Can you share some of your before and after pics.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Chochovini: 8:39am On May 01, 2020
Futurejoy:

I am not sure your claim is true, a typical Akwa ibomite won’t deny you food if you ask. Go and ask your neighbor
. FOR How long if I may ask? If you can‘t help him just say so. Not everybody can bury their balls and start begging around for food and not everyone has the heart to part with their food.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Spells(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2020
thesicilian:

You're right.
All those modern ladies forming 'I am not ready' even after 3 to 6 months do so at the risk of losing their husbands temporarily to sidechicks.
shame.... So a man can't stay for Some months without sex or what Men of nowadays lack self discipline n principles

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Sterope(f): 8:47am On May 01, 2020
No, but threatening a new mother is more fulfilling.
thesicilian:

I usually just ignore, but somehow I just felt kind of obligated to let you know that there's nothing fulfilling about using insults to pass your message across.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Sterope(f): 8:48am On May 01, 2020
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Fejimummy: 8:50am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

those days it was a norm for men to have multiple wives and concubines

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Chochovini: 8:50am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Buahahahahaaaa.. this your meme eh? I don laugh taya.
Well, like I said, there are other ways you can help relieve ogar without him necessarily penetrating. I mean ... It for your own good. As for me, that's what I'll do when I get married. Because after listening to complains of Young mothers who after child birth could not get their hooha back to size, I resolved within me to observe the full waiting period. Our mothers know better.

Hubby will have to chilax o because if anything goes wrong, they'll jump on the next available mhm.. Lol
. BABY-Girl, isn‘t it obvious that you haven‘t say anything here yet?
What are the OTHER WAYS to relieve oga that you talking about? Simple.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by tonididdy(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2020
Sterope:
It is a scam.
You don't need to tell me sweerie
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by vicben27(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

you go go back to ur Papa house now.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Sterope(f): 8:54am On May 01, 2020
Who is your sweerie?
tonididdy:

You don't need to tell me sweerie
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by tonididdy(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2020
Sterope:
Who is your sweerie?
You sweetie.... I like you
What's the name?
Am Diddy.
Am not Nigerian btw
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by tonididdy(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2020
Sterope:
Who is your sweerie?
You sweetie.... I like you
What's the name?
Am Diddy.
Am not Nigerian btw... Just mentioning.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by vicben27(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2020
3 months it's Ok for me has a concerned husbandgrin after that konji must be quenched
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Chochovini: 9:01am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Well, like I said, there are other ways you can help relieve ogar without him necessarily penetrating. I mean ... It for your own good. As for me, that's what I'll do when I get married. Because after listening to complains of Young mothers who after child birth could not get their hooha back to size, I resolved within me to observe the full waiting period. Our mothers know better.

Hubby will have to chilax o because if anything goes wrong, they'll jump on the next available mhm.. Lol
Chochovini:
. BABY-Girl, isn‘t it obvious that you haven‘t say anything here yet?
What are the OTHER WAYS to relieve oga that you talking about? Simple.
Eulalia:

. SORRY, I meant to say, you haven‘t SAID anything
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by 1kinggy(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

I think 2-5 years will be fine. So that she can renovate her Great wall of China or is it wall of Jericho?

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Parisian: 9:23am On May 01, 2020
It is the man's fault.
Dpharisee:
A lady I know got pregnant during her first sex less than 2 months after delivery, the lack of child spacing created a big problem in the home and the husband left her to catch his fun, coming home late, grooving around town and putting all the blames on her while she struggled with a new baby and pregnancy cheesy
Women be careful with sex after delivery, take all precautions

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Dpharisee: 9:26am On May 01, 2020
Parisian:
It is the man's fault.
Yes, but men hardly accept it's their fault because he is not the one carrying the pregnancy.
So women should protect themselves by diplomatically saying NO. He can go clubbing but she can't do same with a new baby and pregnancy
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 01, 2020
2years at least 😂.see comments from men, them too like sex even pass food 😂 .The men should use that period to pray for their family

1 Like

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by akaahs(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2020
philip0906:

She will clearly avoid that or come up with the "he was patient" crap.

Which man will stay 1 year without sex? She'll probably avoid the fact or maybe her mother did not tell her that her father had concubines or even married an extra wife.

No mind her. She thinks every one ll buy into that lies
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Goodzinny: 9:38am On May 01, 2020
The vir g i n a hurts alot after delivery more especially if they gabe you a cut or you had tears. I think it will be ideal to start after your six weeks post partum visit, where the health care provider will assess you. Normally during this time they will tell you about family planning, which indirectly means that you are good to go. So medically by six weeks you are fit for s- e -x, so physically you have to give it a try.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by adanny01(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

During your mothers time, men used to have 2 wives. Christianity has made changes so things have changed.
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Fejimummy: 9:54am On May 01, 2020
one thing I know is that if a man witnessed his wife giving birth the man would be scared of having sex immediately because most of the time the are tromatized

2 Likes

Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by OkoAnike(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2020
Eulalia:

Now I understand you perfectly... You are not married yet, you are just like the un-married pastors counseling couples
Re: After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? by Bolosiye: 9:58am On May 01, 2020
Michelle55:

My sister, the kinda men we have these days can't wait for a full year oh.. When he's not on celibacy spree, remember he's your husband and has every right to demand for it anytime except you want side chickens to help you expand your tear rubber husband. cheesy
i react here: who tell you say na tear rubber husband? b4 you marry am ,you know de numbers of women he go don vandalize or de one's wey go don vandalize your so called husband. No be only tear rubber na tire rubber. If i hear am again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! / Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.