Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari (96826 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank / Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Yaribanzaonic: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2020
They won't remember that...Thiefnubuu ran away dressed as a Woman via Seme Border and he returns to lick the behind of a close ally of the man that almost killed him??

When Buhari strikes now ...these failures called Afonja will claim sophistication even in stupidityyy. sad

Jimbadly:

Your lily-livered Jagaban ran like a chicken to London in the nineties cos he was afraid Abacha would snuff his life out and you're here spewing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by sweetsell: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Isn't this what over 86% of your population wish Buhari or only fools from your tribesmen should own the monopoly to wish death on others.

No be death Kanu wish Buhari before his own parent who are younger than Buhari perished b4 his very eyes ?!

Ezemarcel:
Kemi is a useless woman.... praying for one's death is bad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Jimbadly: 12:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
They won't remember that...Thiefnubuu ran away dressed as a Woman via Seme Border and he returns to lick the behind of a close ally of the man that almost killed him??

When Buhari strikes now ...these failures called Afonja will claim sophistication even in stupidityyy. sad

Hypocritical lots they are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Gbemini(m): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Onikure kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Generalnomercy: 12:56am On Apr 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Mazi said he is coming to Nigeria next month
He also said Aisha Buhari is the President of Nigeria.
I am Igbo But I disagree with him saying 'Yoruba media'. That's too tribalistic of him

You're not an Igbo, you're an ibo.

You Yorubas are not proud of your identity. Next time you'll be an Hausa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by lovenavigation: 12:58am On Apr 30, 2020
GOD WILL PUNISH THAT BEGGAR KEMI.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Guynexttdoor: 12:58am On Apr 30, 2020
then if buhari is alive let him come out and have a press statement with the media as other presidents are doing, not during broadcast ,is he a news caster? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 30, 2020
anonymous1759:

If buhari is truly dead Atiku and Saraki would have used that to campaign in 2019 elections all the APC big wigs who left the party would have used it against Apc to reclaim power or get back to Apc. On that note i don't believe the jubril story.

I wish I can say I don't believe it but between Nnamdi kanu's statement and that of the federal government as regards rats chasing buhari out of aso rock, which one is close to the truth?.. Just give me an honest answer.. Btw the secret of buhari(if true as Nnamdi kanu claims) is only known by the cabals.. Not the general apc stakeholders
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by West2019(m): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2020
This not kanu jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by luluman: 1:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Kemi is a useless woman.... praying for one's death is bad
Stop being stvpid, did you people not pray for Buhari's death?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Lawkz(m): 1:21am On Apr 30, 2020
The brave and fearless leader, this is not pre-recorded video in Cuba, it's live video broadcast on the hallow platform of radio Biafra studio. Unlike the Jubril al-sudan who can not come live rather than photoshooting videos by Yorubastered Nonentity Femi Adenisa in Cuba, where they hide him after the demise of his remote control Abba kyari! Mazi you are so simple to have destroyed the zoo. Elohim is you guide! Our enemies Kemi and co, also haters have been put to shame! You have finally put your critics to shame My able leader with source long live Biafra, may you never see darkness in ur reign Amen! but the truth will always triumph!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 30, 2020
LOL. Didn't believe for once Kanu was dead, but I think its interesting that Kanu and his supporters who have run with several false stories about others such as Buhari being dead, re-married etc. can also get bitten with the same falsehood they have used on others. If Kemi Olunloyo (who I'm surprised people still believe despite her long history of telling lies) had said the same thing about say a Tinubu or Oshiomole, would we all (ipob AND non-ipob) have responded with the same vitriol? I honestly would never understand how one's dislike of another would lead to wishing death upon them; its utterly crass behavior.

For such a 'religious' people who follow Jesus and Mohammed, it seems we are very oblivious of what both major religions stood for especially when the wickedness of the tongue was warned against with so much emphasis. Easter has passed, and Ramadan is here; for God's sake (whatever you choose to refer to him as), can we all take heed to bridle our tongues that we might not either in malice or unwittingly commit an abomination in God's sight?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Lawkz(m): 1:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Don't come close with your wahala and stupid investigation close to #Ohamadike. Yorubastereds chemeleon habitats.. Usless trench of burrow afonjas..dumbshitx

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by opportunities12(m): 1:35am On Apr 30, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
This man na immortal.

Afonjas and haters please take heart.

Be guided in your speech, only God is immortal

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 1:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Felixamos:

I wish I can say I don't believe it but between Nnamdi kanu's statement and that of the federal government as regards rats chasing buhari out of aso rock, which one is close to the truth?.. Just give me an honest answer.. Btw the secret of buhari(if true as Nnamdi kanu claims) is only known by the cabals.. Not the general apc stakeholders

Who are the Cabals? Nnamdi Kanu started this jubril story when Atiku and Co was still at Apc. I don't think those men will let something like that just slide after breaking out from Apc. They would have dig deep for election purpose don't you think that would have been a master stroke to oust buhari out?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by chukxie(m): 1:48am On Apr 30, 2020
The smell of ethinic/ tribal divisions in Nigeria reeks to high heavens. While Igbos and Yorubas are slugging it out on the internet, Hausas / Fulanis are busy pillaging our dear nation. Instead of uniting to defeat your common enemies, you are busy making mockery of yourselves. Little wonder the Hausa/Fulani clique keep ruling Nigeria. What a shame!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by tomju(m): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Felixamos:
Nnamdi Kanu said the guy in Aso Rock is a cloned buhari and he gave his reasons/points which point did kemi give to backup her claims?.. Nnamdi kanu shouldn't have even replied her..

Nnamdi kanu said that the real buhari died abroad(can't remember the country) and when they brought his cloned to Nigeria, his thumb print could not open the door of the dead buhari's chambers because it had a fingerprint security and he went further to say, that was the main reason behind the aso rock renovation because they had to remove the security doors to install new ones..

The Nigerian govt came out and told us that the reason for the renovation was because rats chased buhari out of aso rock and they have to fumigate the place..

Now, amongst those two reasons, which of them would you believe to be the truth?

If you believe that rats can find their way into aso rock talk more of chasing the president out of his office, then you are more stupid than the Nigeria govt and all the politicians put together

And if you dont believe what the Nigeria govt told us then ask yourself why did they lie in the first place? What could they possibly be hiding?.. Useless cabals and their senseless followers on nairaland!!

Btw I'm not a Biafran but anyday anytime, Nnamdi Kanu makes more sense than the trashy Nigeria govt..
I wish Nnamdi Kanu long life..

We live in Abuja. We know the infestation of rats especially in Asokoro area. You call people stupid for believing the rats story. What will you call yourself, for falling for a "clone fable" because that is what it is, a fable!
Foolish? Idiotic or what. Choose your word so I can tag your name. Msteww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Unrated900(m): 1:51am On Apr 30, 2020
This Kanu will continue to ruin Igbos
With his speech.
You can’t fight for freedom through this hate speech
All times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by subcbouy: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2020
minasota:
I've got nothing to say
haha He isn't Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by subcbouy: 1:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Pseudonymous:
Kemi isn't mentally stable. It is obvious.
But was mentality stable when she predicted Kyaris death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Kennyswag: 2:01am On Apr 30, 2020
chukxie:
The smell of ethinic/ tribal divisions in Nigeria reeks to high heavens. While Igbos and Yorubas are slugging it on the internet, Hausas / Fulanis are busy pillaging our dear nations! Instead uniting to defeat your common enemies, you are busy making mockery of yourselves. Little wonder the Hausa/Fulani clique keep ruling Nigeria. What a shame !
abeg they should divide this country strictly according to ethnic lines let everybody go and look for solution to their problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 30, 2020
anonymous1759:

Who are the Cabals? Nnamdi Kanu started this jubril story when Atiku and Co was still at Apc. I don't think those men will let something like that just slide after breaking out from Apc. They would have dig deep for election purpose don't you think that would have been a master stroke to oust buhari out?

I totally agree with you but then again my question: do you really believe rats would find their way into aso rock compound and further in to buhari's chambers?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Lawkz(m): 2:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Is totally good for the yorubastered
set of pigs to be more concern in this particular edition for nuturing 'em with lecture like this! Than galivanting from one group to another!
Than be spreadin there smelling epidemic out of their mouth..cuz they can never become good of mediocrity!
Dagn..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 2:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Felixamos:

I totally agree with you but then again my question: do you really believe rats would find their way into aso rock compound and further in to buhari's chambers?

That's a tough questions but remember we've a poor maintenance culture in Nigeria even the Aso Rock clinic is not up to standard after much billion spent on it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by tomakint: 2:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is truly an enigma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 30, 2020
anonymous1759:

That's a tough questions but remember we've a poor maintenance culture in Nigeria even the Aso Rock clinic is not up to standard after much billion spent on it.
Again, I agree with you but also remember that same aso rock was also occupied by yar adua, Jonathan and even obasanjor and we heared nothing like that.. And in this buhari's regime, why didn't the rat chase occur before his long stay in UK or after the once fumigation period??

If you love the truth, you would agree with me that it dosent make sense...

I know some people that stay in Abuja and despite they don't have enough like the Nigerian govt, rat can never chase them out of their house because of how clean it is... Not to talk of the govt house.. I mean! You know how many cleaners them get? You know how clean aso rock dey? Nobody in his right senses would believe that lie..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Lawkz(m): 2:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Im not lost of words but succinct oppinion! Idleness is fatal only to the mediocre. Like the chameleon habitats Afonjas

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by YorubaPrince: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
YET disgusting Afonja d•cks and obvious failures like you ventilate and exhibit near death syndrome at the Mention of Biafra.

I hope you read where Arewa told slaves like you that palliatives aren't your own to share...and as a slaveyou evaded that thread as a known grave scavenging zombie... Tueh!!

Balderdash! Typical okoro savage cannibal... can't simply handle the truth. angry

Mofo losers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.