Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari (96715 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank / Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I WILL keep being foolish, big fool from potopoto republic
No problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Remember first and foremost that Kemi is an ex-convict.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Thoh(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2020
kanu head look like one my dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Felixamos:
Nnamdi Kanu said the guy in Aso Rock is a cloned buhari and he gave his reasons/points which point did kemi give to backup her claims?.. Nnamdi kanu shouldn't have even replied her..

Nnamdi kanu said that the real buhari died abroad(can't remember the country) and when they brought his cloned to Nigeria, his thumb print could not open the door of the dead buhari's chambers because it had a fingerprint security and he went further to say, that was the main reason behind the aso rock renovation because they had to remove the security doors to install new ones..

The Nigerian govt came out and told us that the reason for the renovation was because rats chased buhari out of aso rock and they have to fumigate the place..

Now, amongst those two reasons, which of them would you believe to be the truth?

If you believe that rats can find their way into aso rock talk more of chasing the president out of his office, then you are more stupid than the Nigeria govt and all the politicians put together

And if you dont believe what the Nigeria govt told us then ask yourself why did they lie in the first place? What could they possibly be hiding?.. Useless cabals and their senseless followers on nairaland!!

Btw I'm not a Biafran but anyday anytime, Nnamdi Kanu makes more sense than the trashy Nigeria govt..
I wish Nnamdi Kanu long life..
Dumbest assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2020
haleymoon:

I suggest you go back learning your literature most especially figures of speech and this time pay close attention to your teacher.

Is this how you educate people despite my humble plea for you to educate me on how Nairaland became a national forum?

For the second time, I respectfully plead with you once again to educate on how a private owned business endeavor can at the same time be a national forum?

You are the teacher now and I'm paying close attention to you by waiting for you to commence your lecture.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Ewedegubbler: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2020
525k views and 61k comments in 10 hours . Not even trump will generate such traffic.

This Kanu guy is serious ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Ewedegubbler: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2020
FacelessKing:
The government just successfully used Kemi to check up on Mazi's health and possibly, his Location.

Understanding power and political moves, dont be surprised they gave Kemi the Abba Kyari news so she could use that to build a good reputation that could force Mazi to come out for the sake of clearing the air.

This my brain is too much for me!!

This is total garbage. Kanu has been all over europe and USA without hiding his location.
What will your government do to him now that they have unmasked his location, do a raid on Entebbe type operation on him in Europe?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Felixamos:
Nnamdi Kanu said the guy in Aso Rock is a cloned buhari and he gave his reasons/points which point did kemi give to backup her claims?.. Nnamdi kanu shouldn't have even replied her..

Nnamdi kanu said that the real buhari died abroad(can't remember the country) and when they brought his cloned to Nigeria, his thumb print could not open the door of the dead buhari's chambers because it had a fingerprint security and he went further to say, that was the main reason behind the aso rock renovation because they had to remove the security doors to install new ones..

The Nigerian govt came out and told us that the reason for the renovation was because rats chased buhari out of aso rock and they have to fumigate the place..

Now, amongst those two reasons, which of them would you believe to be the truth?

If you believe that rats can find their way into aso rock talk more of chasing the president out of his office, then you are more stupid than the Nigeria govt and all the politicians put together

And if you dont believe what the Nigeria govt told us then ask yourself why did they lie in the first place? What could they possibly be hiding?.. Useless cabals and their senseless followers on nairaland!!

Btw I'm not a Biafran but anyday anytime, Nnamdi Kanu makes more sense than the trashy Nigeria govt..
I wish Nnamdi Kanu long life..

Stop using the term cloned. It signified a genetically developed person. Use double. You can say the current Buhari is a double to the main one. I think Hitler, Saddam Hussein and Saddam Hussein's son had doubles.

There is a movie on Saddam Hussein's son, the Devil's Double.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-MsGEWFiYg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Blitzerz: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2020
FacelessKing:
The government just successfully used Kemi to check up on Mazi's health and possibly, his Location.

Understanding power and political moves, dont be surprised they gave Kemi the Abba Kyari news so she could use that to build a good reputation that could force Mazi to come out for the sake of clearing the air.

His location was never a secret
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by anambraamaka: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2020
I thought Covid 19 would teach us but I'm wrong so so wrong.
The country could be on fire and these tribalism will never end!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by dandaddy(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2020
She just gave them how fake story (news) hurts...what goes around, comes around
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Adakintroy2: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
kalufelix:
You are just a pessimistic coward bro.. I didn't get the picture the first timecheesy... I am a full blooded biafran from Abia state.. Some of my direct actions led to the python dance you heard in 2017.. I will live and die for the struggle just chill and enjoy your Nigeria..

My friend shut up. When the troop came were you lost enter. "I will live and die for the struggle". You for wait make them just kill you na. After all na ones man DE die.

Make una no easy go find money. Nigeria na be your problem.

Aria.-ra market na de there so. (Dont know if that is the real spelling) be like wetin water go wash away next time. Dirty stinking place. If your people get something, even remotely different from Nigeria them for done turn the place to not even dubai but say south africa. But see una.

The same pride weh make white man give the thing to north still DE worry una till today. You not ready to serve but Wan rule over others.

If agu- ironsi stay for power. Una for want one nigeria.

Igbo man always think say na only am get sense. Na make una be slave in reverse for country una suppose to be Co- rulers. Continue to Bragg there. Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by kutashi: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Olodo! Just do a little research of the date the FG said they are renovating and the date your cloned mazi mumu started his Al sudanni theory!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by kalufelix(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Adakintroy2:

My friend shut up. When the troop came were you lost enter. "I will live and die for the struggle". You for wait make them just kill you na. After all na ones man DE die.

Make una no easy go find money. Nigeria na be your problem.

Aria.-ra market na de there so. (Dont know if that is the real spelling) be like wetin water go wash away next time. Dirty stinking place. If your people get something, even remotely different from Nigeria them for done turn the place to not even dubai but say south africa. But see una.

The same pride weh make white man give the thing to north still DE worry una till today. You not ready to serve but Wan rule over others.

If agu- ironsi stay for power. Una for want one nigeria.

Igbo man always think say na only am get sense. Na make una be slave in reverse for country una suppose to be Co- rulers. Continue to Bragg there. Pride goes before a fall.
Unnecessary epistle..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Adakintroy2: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2020
kalufelix:
Unnecessary epistle..

Keep calling it one. You sense is your mumu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by izubext007: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2020
buhari is dead already........and all enemy of Biafra will die .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by kalufelix(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Keep calling it one. You sense is your mumu.
Okay..Good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by sylve11: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
FacelessKing:

Hmm cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Mejor79(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
haleymoon:
There are things more important currently than having Kanu appear on the front page of a national forum such as nairaland.
You can mention that more important thing. Hateful child.
All what he said remain truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Kemi is a useless woman.... praying for one's death is bad
As all of you have been praying for Buhari's death. He himself has been wishing Buhari dead from anya Adam. So he knows how it feels. No matter what, don't wish anybody death. Life belongs to God. Pray for people to repent. Not to die. That's the Christian way
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Jesuisbelle(f): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Continue the good work God is your strength
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by MERCHANDISER: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2020
FacelessKing:

you are a wise man.I would like to be ur friend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by haleymoon: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Mejor79:

You can mention that more important thing. Hateful child.
All what he said remain truth.

don't be a tribal warlord, read and understand before u spew thrash by quoting me. It seems u masturbate and derive immense pleasure whenever u quote me by going AWOL with ur tribalistic offence.
I don't engage with tribal warlords.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by MillerJnr(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Kemi is a useless woman.... praying for one's death is bad

but praying for Buhari's death is good?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by James4bright(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Kanu is not a leader my friend. Any igboman following this small boy is a fool. He is too rash.

Reminds me of young Thor in the movie. spoiling for war without knowing the horrors or desolation of it.

If he was brave, he would have stood his ground. My whole life savings the government won't touch a hair on his head.

Buhari is not that stupid to order his death. That will be war itself. The people already believe him. Nobody wants war in his regime.

If he had stood his ground he would have been arrested and incaserated. That would have made him an instant hero in the real sense. The people outside would be worshipping him. And whenever he is release, his word will weight more because he has gone through the rites of passage. whatever that means. ( like a MandeLA thing)

Rather he chicken out and ran. No guts, no glory. End#

Quit imagining bullsh*t. If he didn't escape the grip of that tyrant he would be killed without hesitation at one point, and nothing would occur. He was already tagged a terrorist. And you think a good number of the igbos are ready for war? Nah, you just aren't thinking right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by InvertedHammer: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin

/
They keep addressing Kanu as a coward.

They goaded Sowore who arrived Nigeria for the struggle only to find out that he has been abandoned. Too many audio and internet warlords in Nigeria. Fall for their pranks at your own peril. Kanu knows better.

Too many critics in Nigeria are routinely ignored. When saharareporter did expose' in New York, it shook Aso Rock. When Imam of Peace tackled Buhari, they were forced to react. Nigerian government are only worried about tackles from outside because their dirty linen are being washed infront of the whole world.

\
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by haleymoon: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2020
byrron:

Is this how you educate people despite my humble plea for you to educate me on how Nairaland became a national forum?

For the second time, I respectfully plead with you once again to educate on how a private owned business endeavor can at the same time be a national forum?

You are the teacher now and I'm paying close attention to you by waiting for you to commence your lecture.

You said humble plea like the way you go around recklessly attacking and degrading people's opinion on issues. Just grow up

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
1stola:

No problem
ur fada
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
ur fada
Ya mada
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Okikaneseokwu: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2020
helinues:
Even upon how old age is showing on his face, Kanu still behaving like he was born yesterday..
He's no longer dead now, it's about age because he's telling you the truth? Evil must surly slay the wicked like u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Elite14(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Name your price grin[quote author=Uyi168 post=89000187].. ;Name your price D
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nchenches: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Proletariat:
That doesn't look like Kanu that was arrested in a Hotel in Ikeja while frolicking with a prostitute.

So Kemi finally got the impostor to succumb and address the allegations of death?

One supporter Chidozie even said: "happy to see your face, thank you Jesus".

The dude must have been pissing his pant and traumatized over the death he heard from Kemi Olunloyo.

Only God knows if Kemi has given many IPOB like him a high BP to worry over, imagine how many IPOB zombies must have passed out.

Kemi is wicked ooo, she must be prosecuted for the health challenges IPOB zombies are now suffering.

Who says propaganda is not powerful?

If IPOB can use it to manipulate their zombies, others can use it to inflict sickness on the same manipulated zombies.

Says who? By a parasite. Crude oyel patriot, not Nigerian patriot.

You clutch right to a sinking ship because the ship contains valuable good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.