Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari (96716 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank / Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by salam8528: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Felixamos:
Nnamdi Kanu said the guy in Aso Rock is a cloned buhari and he gave his reasons/points which point did kemi give to backup her claims?.. Nnamdi kanu shouldn't have even replied her..

Nnamdi kanu said that the real buhari died abroad(can't remember the country) and when they brought his cloned to Nigeria, his thumb print could not open the door of the dead buhari's chambers because it had a fingerprint security and he went further to say, that was the main reason behind the aso rock renovation because they had to remove the security doors to install new ones..

The Nigerian govt came out and told us that the reason for the renovation was because rats chased buhari out of aso rock and they have to fumigate the place..

Now, amongst those two reasons, which of them would you believe to be the truth?

If you believe that rats can find their way into aso rock talk more of chasing the president out of his office, then you are more stupid than the Nigeria govt and all the politicians put together

And if you dont believe what the Nigeria govt told us then ask yourself why did they lie in the first place? What could they possibly be hiding?.. Useless cabals and their senseless followers on nairaland!!

Btw I'm not a Biafran but anyday anytime, Nnamdi Kanu makes more sense than the trashy Nigeria govt..
I wish Nnamdi Kanu long life..
u are a Biafra stop fooling yourse
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by salam8528: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Kizyte:
Confirmed! Haters of Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra, can now hide their ugly faces in peace!
just the way u hide ur ugly face when u claim bihari was cloned?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by andriods: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2020
tonquendo4u:
As all of you have been praying for Buhari's death. He himself has been wishing Buhari dead from anya Adam. So he knows how it feels. No matter what, don't wish anybody death. Life belongs to God. Pray for people to repent. Not to die. That's the Christian way

True talk brother. Nice point

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by ronyman(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2020
My brother they are more tribalistic than baby other tribe ,
the afonjas.
nairavsdollars:
Mazi said he is coming to Nigeria next month
He also said Aisha Buhari is the President of Nigeria.
I am Igbo But I disagree with him saying 'Yoruba media'. That's too tribalistic of him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I think say I'M bent on editing MY family I am an diot
Alright grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Redcrafton: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2020
See them gathered here...the page is 20 already...Kanu the traffic generator..

Go to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5824638/arewa-youth-forum-blasts-governor/1..
where the Arewa youths are blasting the Lagos state governor...its struggling to get to 2 pages.

Image that the title goes like....Igbo-youth-forum-blast Lagos state governor....heeeeee...HELL WILL LET LOOSE...the page will be nearing 200 by now..

You would have see images like the below.

I don't know why Yorubas fear the north...but belittle the Igbos who have done them no harm.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by chukxie(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Kennyswag:
abeg they should divide this country strictly according to ethnic lines let everybody go and look for solution to their problem

Mmmm! You're right. But would a certain quarter agree to the dissolution of Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Vikynas: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Leave the case of Nigeria to God Almighty cos one day all man shall return to DUST just like ABBA Kayari..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Vikynas: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Nobody knows what will come up before 2023 cos we're already harvesting the fruit of 2020 right here as corona continues to humble the entire world in silence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Ibroaye:

I may not totally agree with your points, but I so much respect how you stated your points with good reasoning. We don't have t abuse ourselves to prove our points. Let anyone who believes other wise prove his point the same way. You should be a lawyer. Kudos

Bless you man!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Redcrafton:
See them gathered here...the page is 20 already...Kanu the traffic generator..

Go to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5824638/arewa-youth-forum-blasts-governor/1..
where the Arewa youths are blasting the Lagos state governor...its struggling to get to 2 pages.

Image that the title goes like....Igbo-youth-forum-blast Lagos state governor....heeeeee...HELL WILL LET LOOSE...the page will be nearing 200 by now..

You would have see images like the below.

I don't know why Yorubas fear the north...but belittle the Igbos who have done them no harm.

The problem is from IBO and not yorubas. Firstly, it is only IBO that reads tribalism in everything they do. In fact, IBO means I Before Others. It is only a self centered and dull minded person that would read tribalism into act or acts of Kemi Olunloyo. Anybody that reads tribalism into an act of Kemi Olunloyo will also read tribalism into Fela's act if he were to be alive. Almost 700 people checked likes in favour of comment and insult against Kemi Olunloyo. These are all Igbos as 80% of topics against KANU on Facebook are from people defending Buhari from North. The IBOs think Yoruba hate them, Yorubas don't hate them. The Ibos need to change their orientation and strategy. The yorubas on this thread are not up to 10% of the total people on the thread.

The IBOs harbour internal hatred and bitterness toward the Yorubas because of civil war and lately because of Buhari Presidency.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Pman123(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Ok wetin concern me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Oscanp(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Difrent:

Fact you say
That theres NO single hospital equipment in Aso rock clinic?
Haba this has got to be a joke taken too far....
Believe this you'll believe anything

Pls I said value equipment
Desired work force needed in a clinic

mechanical ventilators machine

Ultrasound diagnostics machine

CT scan machine

Magnetic image Resonance (MIR) machine etc

Young man I am telling based on what I know as a health work

And information I have gathered so far
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Redcrafton: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
babaolofin:

The problem is from IBO and not yorubas. Firstly, it is only IBO that reads tribalism in everything they do. In fact, IBO means I Before Others. It is only a self centered and dull minded person that would read tribalism into act or acts of Kemi Olunloyo. Anybody that reads tribalism into an act of Kemi Olunloyo will also read tribalism into Fela's act if he were to be alive. Almost 700 people checked likes in favour of comment and insult against Kemi Olunloyo. These are all Igbos as 80% of topics against KANU on Facebook are from people defending Buhari from North. The IBOs think Yoruba hate them, Yorubas don't hate them. The Ibos need to change their orientation and strategy. The yorubas on this thread are not up to 10% of the total people on the thread.

The IBOs harbour internal hatred and bitterness toward the Yorubas because of civil war and lately because of Buhari Presidency.

How come you have never raised banner in protest to the northerners that have done worse than the Igbos? Nor try to challenge them on social media like you do to the Igbos? Igbos don't hate you. You hate and envy them instead for their hardwork. How can you display wickedness to the one that habour internal hatred, but are look the other way to the one that kills you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by wizod(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
espn:
This is a cloned kanu...
give your points and reasons
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by wizod(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
1stola:
Coward albino.

If dem born u enter the zoo. grin
he attended his parents burial and also put some sand in his father's grave
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Engraced80(f): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kemi is truly sick upstairs.
How can someone be making false and unauthenticated claims like this and walking freely?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Engraced80:
Kemi is truly sick upstairs.
How can someone be making false and unauthenticated claims like this and walking freely?

Oh!

But Kanu can make authenticated aims about the president's death.

Double standards!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Redcrafton:

How come you have never raised banner in protest to the northerners that have done worse than the Igbos? Nor try to challenge them on social media like you do to the Igbos? Igbos don't hate you. You hate and envy them instead for their hardwork. How can you display wickedness to the one that habour internal hatred, but are look the other way to the one that kills you?

Yorubas can never hate IBO for their hardwork, but Ibos believed they envy them as quoted by you. The business model of Yorubas is similar to what you see in Accra and Tema of Ghana. It is similar to what is on ground in South Africa. Age grade competition leads to heavy crimes and turn citizens to criminals all over the world. You want Yorubas to attack Northerners on social media. It cannot lead to anything, it will be a wastage of time because of religious factor and internal political crisis that has been in the South West since 50s till date.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
wizod:
he attended his parents burial and also put some sand in his father's grave
In your dreams abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Newpost:
Ipob leader, Nnamdi KANU goes live on Facebook, abuses kemi olunloyo and buhari

Watch His Life Video Below

https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPOB/videos/286280049036993/

This albino criminal again grin grin grin

I wonder why people pay attention to don men like this Fraudster grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by jogodo5: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Oh!

But Kanu can make authenticated aims about the president's death.

Double standards!
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Difrent: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oscanp:

Pls I said value equipment
Desired work force needed in a clinic

mechanical ventilators machine

Ultrasound diagnostics machine

CT scan machine

Magnetic image Resonance (MIR) machine etc

Young man I am telling based on what I know as a health work

And information I have gathered so far

And have you been there to personally confirm those "information you have gathered so far"?

I'm tempted to believe to gathered those information from beer parlour gossips common with you guys.....

Once again, believe this you'll believe anything
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
haleymoon:

You said humble plea like the way you go around recklessly attacking and degrading people's opinion on issues. Just grow up

So asking you to educate me now constitutes attacking peoples opinion? That's a new knowledge to me.

Before you digress further from educating me on how Nairaland became a national forum as your escape route, i challenge you to provide a proof of me going about attacking peoples opinion and extracting my response to someone that made a very stupid comment on Ben Bruce going on a shooting range with his family does not constitute attacking people's opinion except if you are also from the school of thought that feels so entitled to insult people as an opinion that shouldn't be called out and if that's your thought processes then it is quite unfortunate.

You ask me to grow up simply because i asked you to educate me? I have been very civil and courteous with you while you have been the arrogant immature one here going by your responses which I deliberately ignored since grown ups like you are meant to propagate unchecked falsehood garnished with arrogance as a defense mechanism from answering very simple questions while the growing up ones like me that have been very respectful still needs to grow up? Hey' these are all gibberish and irrelevant to the subject in discuss.

Despite being a self acclaimed grown up as projected by you, you still failed to answer a very simple question but have decided to play the ostrich.

Please stop all this deflectionary antics and educate me on how Nairaland is a national forum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Kennyswag: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
chukxie:

Mmmm! You're right. But would a certain quarter agree to the dissolution of Nigeria?
they will by force
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Kennyswag: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Redcrafton:

so igbos that are been killed in Asia are hated because of their hardwork?
Very foolish set called igbos grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by wizod(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
1stola:

In your dreams abi?
shut up. You're not in d circus. I'm an IPOB member and you don't tell me what is happening around us ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
wizod:
shut up. You're not in d circus. I'm an IPOB member and you don't tell me what is happening around us ok
Ipob pigs are rumour mongers.

A mere terrorist group.

Nnamdi can NEVER step his feet in Nigeria.
He is a coward fugitive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by wizod(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
1stola:

Ipob pigs are rumour mongers.

A mere terrorist group.

Nnamdi can NEVER step his feet in Nigeria.
He is a coward fugitive.
i have two questions to ask you.
1. Who is a terrorist?
2. If a man dat can control millions of people including men of high repute is a fool then what are you dat cannot control even 10 intellectuals?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by 1stola: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
wizod:
i have two questions to ask you.
1. Who is a terrorist?
2. If a man dat can control millions of people including men of high repute is a fool then what are you dat cannot control even 10 intellectuals?
Lol
You sure really know me... grin
Anyways, I don't control idiots.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by haleymoon: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
byrron:

So asking you to educate me now constitutes attacking peoples opinion? That's a new knowledge to me.

Before you digress further from educating me on how Nairaland became a national forum as your escape route, i challenge you to provide a proof of me going about attacking peoples opinion and extracting my response to someone that made a very stupid comment on Ben Bruce going on a shooting range with his family does not constitute attacking people's opinion except if you are also from the school of thought that feels so entitled to insult people as an opinion that shouldn't be called out and if that's your thought processes then it is quite unfortunate.

You ask me to grow up simply because i asked you to educate me? I have been very civil and courteous with you while you have been the arrogant immature one here going by your responses which I deliberately ignored since grown ups like you are meant to propagate unchecked falsehood garnished with arrogance as a defense mechanism from answering very simple questions while the growing up ones like me that have been very respectful still needs to grow up? Hey' these are all gibberish and irrelevant to the subject in discuss.

Despite being a self acclaimed grown up as projected by you, you still failed to answer a very simple question but have decided to play the ostrich.

Please stop all this deflectionary antics and educate me on how Nairaland is a national forum.

For you to have quite an enormous amount of time to type this long epistle shows how your education was wasted and your tuition fee right from the beginning should be refunded if at all there was any.
if up to now, from my initial comment you have still continued to successfully fail to grasp what figures of speech entails, then I guess educating you is like wastage of resources and human effort, it's like pouring water on a stone.
As regards to Ben Bruce, why should you call out someone's opinion as stupid because his ideas differs greatly from yours, that's totally uncalled for.
I guess you have to learn the hard way, that's the only viable way you can learn, I rarely reply to people's mention.
you should be happy I replied yours because this will be the last time I make an effort in responding to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.