Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari (96719 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank / Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
It is now boring
Find another line.
FOOL![s]
YorubaPrince:

Yet, you okoro savages depend fully on Yorubas for survival. Typical okoro savage cannibal. grin
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by bjcoptmistic: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
People of God with good heart
Am here to beg for help. As our people used to say"it is better to beg than to steal. It has been akk difficult for me and my family. Beginning of the year my sister had an accident that nearly cost her life .she was in coma several days . I spent almost my savings saving her life in the hospital . It became much hard on me when this awful pandemic breakout in Lagos and government proposed this lockdown . I was hoping that soon everything is going to be over without knowing it will take a long time like this for me to hustle and meet up again.
With heaviness in my heart, being a hustler who can survive with any job available but none to be seen. I am humbly begging the good ones who can help me to feed . Am begging you with God's name to help the needy .Anything is enough for me. God will bless you as you find it in your heart to give a little you have . Acc no: 2148229145
Bank name: UBA
Thanks for your consideration
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
haleymoon:

F[s]or you to have quite an enormous amount of time to type this long epistle shows how your education was wasted and your tuition fee right from the beginning should be refunded if at all there was any.
if up to now, from my initial comment you have still continued to successfully fail to grasp what figures of speech entails, then I guess educating you is like wastage of resources and human effort, it's like pouring water on a stone.
As regards to Ben Bruce, why should you call out someone's opinion as stupid because his ideas differs greatly from yours, that's totally uncalled for.
I guess you have to learn the hard way, that's the only viable way you can learn, I rarely reply to people's mention.
you should be happy I replied yours because this will be the last time I make an effort in responding to you[/s].

Let me now for once indulge you by condescending to your level and use the language you clearly understand since it is obvious that civility is not your fort because you are a certified online & offline tout.

First of all, you are an e-nuisance and a worthless piece of shit still being spoon fed by his parent's.

You shouldn't even dare to mention education because you are grossly uninformed and your psuedo-education can't even buy you a meal on the table i dine on.

By reading the braindead responses from a walking corpse like you, I can deduce the fact that you are still a jambite still awaiting his "F" littered NECO results, if not how can a so called educated slowpoke resort to insults as a way of responding to a simple question of how Nairaland became a national forum?

That I dignified you with series of courteous responses obviously got to your head and you now started having a delusional and inflated self worth when you are nothing but a peasant who isn't sure of where his next meal will be coming from.

A kid with just 2 dirty boxers that just crawled out of his primitive hut and discovered that there is a forum called Nairaland in 2017 now feels like the custodian of a platform that has been in existence for years while he was still in an embryo in one village hut?

You are so educated to the point you see Nairaland as a national forum which goes to show that you are not even worthy to be called half baked, you are just a functional idiot with an access to a cheap phone with browsing data.

A so called educated online he-goat that can't answer a simple question but goes around spewing irrelevant brainless gibberish as his reason for nationalizing Nairaland is nothing but a dimwit.

Just imagine a tout talking about education with me? Someone that is incapable of critical thinking nor rational thought processes has the effrontery to talk about education?

Someone that can't even be redeemed by education is talking about being educated yet reasons like a piglet?

You must be a student of one the dairy farms in daura and a colleague of one of buharis numerous cow's because it would be lot more easier to educate one of those cow's than to expunge the endemic delusional stupidity that runs on your DNA.

As a token from me, when is the next jamb exams coming up in Nigeria?

I offer to voluntarily pay for your next jamb form and all you need do is text your account details here that's if you have a bank account which i very much doubt since you are so useless even to yourself which obviously is your problem to deal with and i will send you the funds for the form with the hope that you will start intense studying so as to fix your stupidity through proper education.

I dare you to swallow you hunger induced pride and take my offer for educational help and provide your bank account number for your jamb form and if you pass then I will again make an offer to you to pay half of your tuition till you graduate in as much as i am alive just to prove to you that you are just a kid with a distorted orientations and I will love to fix that stupidity of yours through a charitable cause backed up with education since you like to project your uneducated self as an educated fellow of which my beagle breed will even bark at you for using the word "education" because you are so unworthy to even use it by an intelligent dog's standard.

Think about my offer and do the needful or you can continue to be a nuisance which you currently are at the moment which will lead you to your own doom or better still swallow your hunger induced pride and accept help ASAP.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Engraced80(f): 6:33pm On May 02, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Oh!

But Kanu can make authenticated aims about the president's death.

Double standards!
I am not in support of Kanu or any other illogical person that disseminate fake news.
They all should be legally dealt with.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2020
Engraced80:

I am not in support of Kanu or any other illogical person that disseminate fake news.
They all should be legally dealt with.

Well said!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Engraced80(f): 2:32pm On May 03, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Well said!
Oshe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 11, 2020
haleymoon:

No need exchanging words with a potential fraudster in the making.
All your posts on nairaland has always been in response to people's comment because you have nothing to contribute..
Continue pressing, I am coming for ya.
Tuale Mr contributor! So, posting on this forum now is a big contribution to your primitive village, ODE!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by haleymoon: 7:45am On May 12, 2020
Ogademo1:
Tuale Mr contributor! So, posting on this forum now is a big contribution to your primitive village, ODE!!!!

who be dis urchin wey just out of his cage just the quote me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by O000000000000O: 1:49pm On May 14, 2020
1stola:
[s]Chai

This news go sweet flateez for belle.

Mr. diLector is arrive grin[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2020
[quote author=1stol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2020
[quote author=1stola post=90048592]

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.