Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? (801 Views)

Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? / The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland / Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? by Ndeoma: 1:18am On Apr 30, 2020
This is a very serious issue especially here in PH. In my own little experience most of the pretty ladies I've dealt with are either double-dating or doing straight runz (No kidding). I now beg to ask whether the beauty is for sale... It's well ooo

Please I didn't generalize it before the ladies eat me raw... Remember I said "most" not all. Guys who can relate to what an saying you can add your 2 cents to the topic.
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Ndeoma:
This is a very serious issue especially here in PH. In my own little experience most of the pretty ladies I've dealt with are either double-dating or doing straight runz (No kidding). I now beg to ask whether the beauty is for sale... It's well ooo

Please I didn't generalize it before the ladies eat me raw... Remember I said "most" not all. Guys who can relate to what an saying you can add your 2 cents to the topic.

I don't believe most pretty women cheat...

But if you insist they do, the reason they cheat is directly proportional to the reason "most" rich men cheat too... Las las, all na law of demand and supply.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Iamundisputed:

I don't believe most pretty women cheat...

But if you insist they do, then the reason they cheat is directly proportional to the reason "most" rich men cheat too... Las las, all na law of demand and supply.
That's it.

They cheat because they are in high demand, Beautiful women have a lot of admirers, wooers and suitors. It gets into their head, makes them feel on top of the world.

They feel their beauty can't be exclusively for one man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? by baralatie(m): 2:12am On Apr 30, 2020
simple because most men cheat.
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Ndeoma:

LOL because they can.
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Because evil girls has the prettiest face wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? by Lumidee007(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Y
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? by alphaNomega: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2020
What kind of "pretty" PH women have you been meeting?
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Cheat? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Ndeoma:

It's not wired that way.
Guys just keep coming.And they try their best to be faithful if in a committed relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Woman Is Looking For Nigerian Who Impregnated Her And Run Away (video) / Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? / A Friend Is Pregnant And Confused Please Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.