Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. (10095 Views)

How To Save Your Friend's Whatsapp Statuses / 8 Reasons Why Happy Couples Rarely Share Their Relationship Statuses On Social M / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by GreatResearcher: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
Their status is a replica of their state of mind.
One updated this this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
have left many female friends on whatsapp because of these

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by chigo5(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
they always have haters, people gossiping about them, and guys who dey Dnt gv a fvck about

7 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fhowe:
The most irritating is when you see a young girl that is barely 18 all you see on her status is related to relationship or marriage , when she should be concentrating on her education or learning a skill Na wa ooo

Our lecturer
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Prudency045: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Happyfela:
They are always stupid on whatsap status. One beautiful lady I picked up in my hood during lockdown, her status na mumu things

I feel like ice cream today, God bless the man behind my smile etc

10k Challenge!!! I challenge 5 people to give me 10k each.

Picture of Domino Pizza and Cold stone!!! I am craving for this.

Who will subscribe for me?

And for those tending towards evening newspaper, they upload their pix with the caption 'Wife Material 1000 yards'

And all other rubbish stuff.

Girls make una get sense for once.

14 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Check mine

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Victornezzar:
Very irritating.... There's one Pastor that talks about Relationship a lot.... Forgotten the Guy's name grin cheesy cheesy

Girls post that one too.... Even some dudes cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Pastor Kingsley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by thedeedray: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
There was a time i would give a fork....
Right now, no FORK is given

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Babythicksme17(f): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
As a woman i hate all those shiit status,you can't even see me uploading pictures or status on my WhatsApp.Fed of some people bullshit,had to delete and switch to telegram. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by X0012(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
U know how many people dey my mute list because of this matter.. Set awon I like the woman I am becoming grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Westernlove: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Admissionclass:
I don't think there is any motivational speaker as good as a heartbroken lady grin they are so creative ,I don't even know where they fetch those quotes they post them on WhatsApp whenever you see a lady post those quotes more than three times quotes something has gone wrong with her relationship.

But truth be told women have better chances of finding true love than men because most men seem to love easily but they never love those men back its like woman are just wired that way never to love who loves them back no matter how they try sometimes I wonder if it's a crime to tell a pretty girl you love her its like she instantly hates you after you said that word who else can relate?

Maybe women will only wise up when they are old like 27 or above .as for now they are still young let them go for that flashy,rich ,heartless boy and call men scum later with intriguing WhatsApp statuses.

Until you accept female beings as they are and what they are. It's either you decide to do without them and have all your happiness and peaceful time to yourself or You embrace them Into your life and accept all the unnecessary headache, heartache and disappointments that comes with It. This applies to Men too because I don't want to be biased. But the ladies are more perfect and they have mastered the art of manipulation and deception. There Is no two ways about It. Don't let anybody deceive you. Even the people who have Nice relationship and Nice Marriage have their own predicaments too. There Is no perfect male or female In the world....

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fhowe:
The most irritating is when you see a young girl that is barely 18 all you see on her status is related to relationship or marriage , when she should be concentrating on her education or learning a skill Na wa ooo
What the fv.ck are you doing with an 18 year old on your contact list if she's not related to you?

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by cybriz82(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
fuwaski:

Delete her number instead of deactivating ur WhatsApp

Simple...just block them ..which kind mumu go deactivate em account cus of woman grin

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Unsave the number shikena. No time for shit. If you have issues with your bf or toasters send the status to only them.
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by benzene00: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Check mine
that's the lyrics of a hit song juice wrld sang
the song is popular
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by fuwaski(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
cybriz82:

Simple...just block them ..which kind mumu go deactivate em account cus of woman grin
Imagine... WhatsApp wey sweet pass TOTO grin

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Fhowe: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2020

What the fv.ck are you doing with an 18 year old on your contact list if she's not related to you?
so everyone on your contact should be related to you ?
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Fhowe: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Norphiee:

Our lecturer
so what happened to your lecturer ?
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Prudency045:

And for those tending towards evening newspaper, they upload their pix with the caption 'Wife Material 1000 yards'

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by cybriz82(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
fuwaski:

Imagine... WhatsApp wey sweet pass TOTO grin

grin grin bad guy..
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by TheSourcerer: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Westernlove:

Until you accept female beings as they are and what they are. It's either you decide to do without them and have all your happiness and peaceful time to yourself or You embrace them Into your life and accept all the unnecessary headache, heartache and disappointments that comes with It. This applies to Men too because I don't want to be biased. But the ladies are more perfect and they have mastered the art of manipulation and deception. There Is no two ways about It. Don't let anybody deceive you. Even the people who have Nice relationship and Nice Marriage have their own predicaments too. There Is no perfect male or female In the world....
Aside the obvious Contracdictory statement and you not vbeeen biased , women are usaaly just dumb not All but MOST , 9 out of ten Nigerian Girls are dumb, i know its the society but we shouldnt lie to ourselves calling them masters , they are just plain dumb.
Ask an Average Nigerian girl who a Wiccan is , No idea
Ask her if she can Fathom the idea of no God , IMPOSSIBLE!!
Ask her what she thinks about Anal, and spooning Typically they all find it disgusting ,
Ask her if she Meditates/exercise or Yoga , obviously the Average Nigerian lady dosnt care
Ask her about Cryptids or U.F.O's still nothing
Ask about Gargoyles , Nephims,Sphinx , Astrology , herbs, Nature.
Ask the Nigerian girl about Hominoids
Ask her what she thinks of Gays
Now ask about twerking

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by fk001(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2020

Maybe he is within that age range you wouldn't know
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Admissionclass: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Aside the obvious Contracdictory statement and you not vbeeen biased , women are usaaly just dumb not All but MOST , 9 out of ten Nigerian Girls are dumb, i know its the society but we shouldnt lie to ourselves calling them masters , they are just plain dumb.
Ask her what she thinks about Anal, and spooning Typically they all find it disgusting ,
Ask her if she Meditates/exercise or Yoga , obviously the Average Nigerian lady dosnt care
Now ask about twerking

You very right on this one..most are dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by CsRockefeller(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
I hardly go tru that status of a thing. A lot of people post rubbish, only few makes sense.

I wish watsapp can completely remove it. If u arent using it for biz then u shldnt be using it too often.
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
benzene00:

that's the lyrics of a hit song juice wrld sang

the song is popular
You've got taste for good music
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by drmikeadams(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Prudency045:

grin angry grin

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Yxxx: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Admissionclass:

You very right on this one..most are dumb.
Some guys don't know those terms too.
Don't generalize.
Since you know that much ,why don't you educate them so you as seen as someone who adds value instead of belittling them.
Honestly I wonder how people measure intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Yxxx: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Now ask about twerking

Don't generalize.
Since you know that much ,why don't you educate them so you as seen as someone who adds value instead of belittling them.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by InfinityFabric: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
There's something called Telegram with proper privacy settings, peasantry like these be gone.
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by TheSourcerer: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yxxx:

Don't generalize.
men im dumb as Bleep and I know this , now imagine the number of fuckery in a massively populated black nation (with more of women ) corrupting each other with dumb shitty ideas and believe and behavior (mental), now imagine the number of bleeps walking around with shitty excuse for brains , how does this create a bright mind ? just a few people bro just a few , the majority of us are dumb as Bleep ,population just dost favour the female folks
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by TheSourcerer: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yxxx:

Don't generalize.
im not belittling them its facts . Facts don't lie , Stupidity and wickedness don't lie , Man is Naturally Wicked too A predator like the average Wild Animal ,
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by InfinityFabric: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
You're the dumb one if you're meeting dumb girls, somehow you're attracting each other.

Ask her what she thinks about Anal,
Yuck!

Cryptid: an animal whose existence or survival is disputed or unsubstantiated, such as the yeti.
Perhaps she doesn't want to waste her time with something unsubstantiated.

Ask about Gargoyles, Nephims, Sphinx , Astrology , herbs, Nature.
Still largely useless.

This is Nigeria, all your crappy leftist shit doesn't hold here, go and find your LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ in the New York and California.

Because it's IMPOSSIBLE, she's right you're the ignoramus. So typically rand() was called and Universe came to be.

Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense! And Utter Nonsense!

Useless knowledge!

Walking nightmares and wastage of semen.

Now ask about twerking
Something the husband can actually like. Intimacy is part of marriage, a Yeti isn't.

All in all, u've mentioned largely useless knowledge and misplaced priorities. Not even in the West you find the average lady knowing these.
I like a lady to know science in order to be easy for the Children not chasing Yeti around in dreams.
This is just pure HATRED of the womenfolk. We know they're largely fish brains so is a lot of men.
A disturbed female is usually the result of a missing male figure, so there's your answer.

PS: I WAS ENCOURAGED TO GO INTO TECH MAMA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Wearing Beads On Your Waist As A Lady / Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls' / Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.