Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (49403 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by AntiWailer: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol

Team tell me about Ur past. ...

That is why they manage u people with lies especially on body count.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Bishopbones007(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
xendra:
nah! I never even had a BF in school, I was too scared. But its something I've noticed we all do, cautiously or not

A person who funicates will preach to another to stop drinking alcohol that it's wrong just because he doesn't drink
Sweetheart let's be sincere. I once dated a girl who likes weed, each time I tried to correct her to stop she tells me I fornicate I do this, I do that. The reason I always ask her to stop is because of the health hazard not because I don't do it. So your assertion is not totally correct.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by horpigee1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mydazz:
Please what's happens when you live a couples life in school,...... PLEASE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by stormborn28(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Youngpo413:
that is certain....moreover,it is good to fùck any lady that comes your way like no tomorrow cus same is done to your future wife...assuming op was a fùcker he won't sound so helpless....i'm sure him na all these gud guys wey dey struggle before them get one babe...
grin angry
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Hisincrease: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
ayusco85:

Shut up there, what's Nigerian men are too weak minded to handle all that shit load of honesty. When they will advise you to live a decent live so u can command respect and dignity but u won't, u will discard ur home training and start living like whites, opening ur legs upandan.
Ladies should learn to keep their legs close, the more sex u have before getting married the lesser ur value. This Africa not America
God will BLESS you abundantly.

I have read comments of irresponsible females who "john-kate" with their lives and after that want us to applaud their stupidity.

Thunder fire their left yansh. It is only an irresponsible man that will marry a customized mini-prostitute as a wife.

One chilled Champagne for you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by bluefilm: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:
[s]Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.Do you guys think I can forget about this?[/s]

Nonsense. angry

If you like forget about it; if you like don't...

Next person, please!!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Hisincrease: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
humblemikel:
You become a slay queen and flirt around With every Tom, Dick and Harry ------------- public Toilet, I can't marry Her

You stay faithful and cling to one single guy but ended up with a broken heart -----+---+--- she lived a couples life, I can't marry her

You keep your cool and preserve your diamond for the legal Miner -------___---------__ I hates Virgins I just can't marry her,
they are inexperienced and Shy.

¿??¿¿¿?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??¿?¿¿¿¿¿
WHAT DO MEN REALLY WANT.
What is the right thing to do?
This should be your question.

When you get it right, only the right man will fall in.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Lifecanbeamazin: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
What are you forgiving? Her past? What's your business with that? She's authentic that was why she allowed you into her past. Please break off this relationship asap, she deserves someone who's not going to judge her. You also deserve someone who fits your dream (someone from the Mars), so best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Youngpo413: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
anytime a guy starts asking this question.... It means he's seeking validation to break up
Sorry..if u can't forgive her...let her go!
Time heals everything
Let him break-up if he wants to,someone else will appreciate her,after-all pussîes were meant to be pounded ay different dîcks till someone puts a ring on it.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Badonasty(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
I blame the girl for even bringing up her past....once you start dating someone don't even try hearing about their past even when the person wants to talk about it just put earpiece for your hear cos there's the possibility that you won't like what you hear....if you really love her just let it go but if you can't let it go let her go please and stop wasting each other's time

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
mamatwiny:

What is her behaviour now? If she is good, Please believe her. She was brainwashed with love etc etc. She was naive.
Forgive her and move on as she was a domesticated bird, but if you can't, just go your way.
Her feeling and anger is not about still being attached. No. It is about her wasted years. The lies! The deceits! The cheating! Etc. I am married but will still feel bad if my ex is getting married. He doesn't deserve to be married. I want him single till he leaves this earth.

I hope you're not my ex, please forget the past
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Youngpo413: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
ehmmy11:
that is a good tactics to employ sure it may work and she gets her dream man

However the danger exist of the man somehow somewhere uncovering her past different from the one she told

I think she may be back to "starting over" .why not say the truth because the truth will set you free....
how many men can handle the truth? I sometimes don't blame ladies for their lies...after all as RANT HQ ladies will say 'game wey go cut go cut no matter what' !

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Naanlong01: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
912:
Oga say the truth. The real reason why you are angry is because you could see from her reaction that she still isn't over the ex. Which is why she was sad to see that he is getting married.

You are only blaming this "couple's life" just to lie to yourself that you are angry with her about something else. Whereas your true anger is the realisation that she still feels something strong for the guy.

No matter the lies the two of you tell yourselves, that's the simple truth.
I wanted to tell you to change your moniker to BLUNT. But i remembered nairaland does not have such features

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by adegeye38(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

Do you guys think I can forget about this?
Please answer this question, are you a born again Christian?
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Owpen02: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
My advise to you is that there is no saint out there, what's the assurance that you will meet a berra girl if you break up with her. Infact it's very difficult to see a perfect girl now adays if she go through school wall or not. If you pass through any high school u ll want to find it difficult to get married this days because no saint any where, the church sista self engage in this things. Gone are those days parent will say come and go take a decent girl as a wife in the villages. Most high schools are in rural settlement and we no how indigene run there parols. OP no decent girl out there and everyone has his or her past, if you judge ha with ha past I bet u won't get married cos parol they roll for every where now adays. Guys are not smiling. you should be happy she tells you . What if u ve settle down with her before you find out. I believe the stuff is still hurting you cos u still keep it to yh sef... If you truely love ha as claimed try to let it out, do a heart to heart talk with her about this and continue with yh love story.

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Charly68: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
My brother ,if your girlfriend has unburdened her mind to you by telling you the truth,you must do your best to let go the past..what if she didn't tell you the truth..there are things we try in our lives to cover up but when the reality sets In we reveal them. You too have your past but you must develop an attitude of forgetting the past and press forward in life. That is the key to build a new life. Time heals and surely both of you must grow up to face the reality of life. I once met a lady who dating my bed mate at school with my good friend. As at the time we met at school she was practically sleeping with her school boyfriend In our hostel room. Years past and my friend came to introduce her to me as his fiancee..she saw me and got affriad but I spoke to her in parable ..nobody lives in the past and succeed . Learnt you are now born again she said yes..I never revealed anything to my friend till date ,today they are living well and happily together ..Just to let you know that God does not consult your past before giving you a great future. Please forgive her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jasonjay101:

That might be part of it too. But I feel she has shown that she has moved on before now. But seriously bro if you know how some of these couples life in school is, you will understand how I feel.
But anyways thanks.
She is still in love with the ex that is why she got sad, she might have done a couple of abortions for him too. Yes it happens for couple living together. They must do abortion from too much everyday sex.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Youngpo413: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
wifeesnatcher:
I think your girl should be asking this question if you can forget it or not because your ideas of asking if you can forget had answered your question that it will live in your memory forever but bro since marrying non virgin is not your concern, why worried about her past?

is it not a misplace priorities to love someone despite she's not a virgin and still be having bad mind about her past

according to you, you've sexual relationship with someone before and one guy enjoy her pussy uninterruptedly for good fúcking 3yrs haaa.
Shout to guys that don't eat remained food in the house, I've no apology in eulogising virgin ladies. you ladies are the best, God bless all ladies that's keeping their body for their future husband, be rest assured that as you're keeping your virginity, you're protecting your pride, value and dignity
Kudos to non-virgin too,their services to guys (all in the name of relationship)will not be forgotten in a haste!

1 Like

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Sunsets: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
I didn't have time to read the long epistle. For the mere fact that you are asking this question qualifies you to move on and leave her alone. If you love her that much this question would not show up. Do not pity her.
Jasonjay101:
Please I'm new here on this platform and I just want some advice to clear my mind.

Let me just go straight to the point. My girl that we've been dating for a year plus now just told me a week ago that she lived a couple's life with her ex back in school right from when she entered 300l (4yrs course) and the guy 400l (5yrs course) and I've not been able to get over it.

It happened a week ago, we were together and she saw a post of her ex engagement to his current girlfriend and she started feeling bad, so I asked her what happened and a little bit angry with her thinking maybe she was not over her ex yet. She told me she has gotten over him but she just remembered her past so I try to console her to let go and if there's something she hasn't told me yet about her past that is still eating her up she can tell me because before now we've talked about a lot of things about our past and we've try to forgive each other and let the past be in the past.

She had told me it was this only guy she had dated and it was the same guy that disvirgined her. I was not bothered about that because I was not a virgin either. She told me she has moved on even before I came and she stayed for close to a year to heal up and all through this time I was asking her out but she never said yes and never told me she was going through heart break.

Now, it's a year and few months into our relationship, she's been a very good girl, supportive and hard working. And now she just told me this, coupled with some lies she has used to cover it up in some of our previous conversations about her school life.

I'm not perfect either and I've had my past which I have told her. I never lived a couples life back in school and it was only a girl I've also had anything sexual relationship to do with.

Why am emotionally down now is because I know what it is like to live a couples life in school. I never lived as one but I know of people that lived as such in school and I know what happens.

Now I don't know if I can forget about this and we move on. I love this girl so much and she has shown to also love me as much and I've tried to forget about what happened but most times when I see her now I tend to always remember and it eats me up.

Do you guys think I can forget about this?
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Sunsets: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Saint or no saint. Move on because you are troubled by it and you will always be.
Owpen02:
My advise to you is that there is no saint out there, what's the assurance that you will meet a berra girl if you break up with her. Infact it's very difficult to see a perfect girl now adays if she go through school wall or not. If you pass through any high school u ll want to find it difficult to get married this days because no saint any where, the church sista self engage in this things. Gone are those days parent will say come and go take a decent girl as a wife in the villages. Most high schools are in rural settlement and we no how indigene run there parols. OP no decent girl out there and everyone has his or her past, if you judge ha with ha past I bet u won't get married cos parol they roll for every where now adays. Guys are not smiling. you should be happy she tells you . What if u ve settle down with her before you find out. I believe the stuff is still hurting you cos u still keep it to yh sef... If you truely love ha as claimed try to let it out, do a heart to heart talk with her about this and continue with yh love story.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Edavi234: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
anthonyuncle:
bro,

u should be very grateful that she even told u.

truth is, she is yet to get over him (completely), she feels that his engagement is a huge blow to her & will only feel better if she walks down da aisle b4 him.

as her boyfriend, it's obvious u haven't done enough to divert her mind away from him.

try to know her personal desires, cravings & goals. then work hard to see them fulfilled. when dz is done, she won't even notice if her ex becomes king Solomon II...

forget her past.

moreover if u hit that pvssy right, that guy's d|ck will be deleted from memory

WORD.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Christmasdon(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
LEARN THE REASON WHY SHE SEPARATED FROM HER EX.? U MIGHT USE IT TO CORRECT CERTAIN ANORMALITIES.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nma3595: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
This feeling is normal especially since she is still single, any woman will feel bad seeing her ex-boyfriend engageing another girl, you will feel used and dumpped. but if you love her, please dont get a PHD on her body, marry her and move on. have you confessed your own past? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry you were not in her past so she did not cheat or offend you.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by jubrilELsudan: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
stormborn28:
with what you wrote, it is people like you that chase after married women...

SAME WORDS YOUR WIFE SAYS TO ME AFTER I HANG HER ON MY CEILING AND FVCK HER TSETSEFLY STYLE IN HER EVERY HOLE THEN SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Asuito7:
You guys have condone what should not be condone.

In fact from the comments so far, I am thinking whether Nothern Muslim girls are the best for marriage. Because I don't think they have lived as couple in school or engaged in all the nonsense sexual innuendos like their counterparts in the south

Men like you should not lead any society because you will lead it to moral bankruptcy. Sorry if I sound harsh, I am just being blunt with you.

May the good God reward all the chaste and morally clean ladies no matter their religion or where they come from.

Man, I know the direction you're coming from but your argument is lame. I know Nothern Muslim girls that lived with guys all through their school years and even during NYSC.

You're adopting a self righteous stance and I understand why, but you gotta know that sex is not everything.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by KingUg(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
womenareapes:
what the...! undecided
what is wrong with you guys?
always making the same mistake with those useless Naija women, those self entitlement piece of shiit.

stop giving your heart to those apes called Naija women undecided

my only advise for you now is to fv.ck that piece of shiit and dump her svpid aZz to the street.

those biiitches ain't worth it men!

once you stop using your heart and start using your brain, no apes (Naija women), I REPEAT! NOT APES CAN TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE!

Naija women are like toilet paper! you use them and dispose with immediate effect.
bro that's rather too harsh there are alot of bad women out there doesn't mean there are no good ones too.....
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by ttmax09(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
ITbomb post=89011722[b:
]You should thank God that your girl lived a couple life. That means she has proven faithfulness.
[/b]
What of those in school that could not stay with one person for 2 months plus numerous flings and runs for money

She should have unfriend that dude since to avoid seeing and comparing progress . Her only healing now would be to marry before her ex, so dude, if she tick most of the boxes, fast forward things
Are you for real with @ the bolded. Campus marriage is everything gone wrong. I saw first hand these relationships back @ the uni, and I prayed and promised myself never to date not to talk of marrying a girl I don't know abt her growing up story. All the non stop nacking, series of abortion and all that. Nah I don't wish that on a bro.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by elmagnifico411(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Couples life of just a year is what you’re beating yourself up for? I once had a friend back then in school, that lived couples life with a bae from 100L to 400L, but they went their separate ways even before Nysc.. the boy beg tire babe didn’t look back.

You just have to free your mind. It’s her past, not that she had it going on while dating u. People should learnt to move on with whoever they’re dating that once had a not-so-good past, according to them. But if u feel u cannot cope, let the lady go.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by divineappo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Op:

Both of you are silly

The guy:
Why are u angry she lived with a guy while In school? why is that an headache to you now? this is just insane, so u are simply angry her ex enjoyed her body alot on steady basis 24/7 while she was in school, and u feel her body is a left-over of what her ex had done justice to, u are silly.

As for the lady, she is still in love with her ex, most probably because many girls have a soul-tie towards the guy that deflowered them. If that guy approach her secretly, she will still wanna bang him probably

In summary, both of you should just end your silly relationship, because u are both silly and not serious for each other yet
Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by PHOTSEE(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
xendra:
Just because you didn't leave a couples life now you think she is worse that you cheesy y is it that we humans only call what we don't do sin? But if we do it then its ok

Please, make it a point of duty, to give him couple live.lol .
Inside live, can you imagine this young man, please help me understand oo!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.