Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back (7885 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / See What This News Anchor Wore On TV (photo) / Library Warns Half Naked Female Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by jumia1: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2020
A Spanish news anchor was caught out by eagle-eyed viewers when they spotted a semi-naked woman, believed not be his 'Big Brother' star girlfriend, walking behind him while he was live on air.

Alfonso Merlos, 41, was hosting on the Estado de Alarma channel live on YouTube from his home, but was oblivious to what was going on behind him until a national scandal broke out soon after.

Viewers were quick to note that the woman who passed behind did not look like his girlfriend, and discovered that she was in fact a fellow 27-year-old journalist, named Alexia Rivas.

The broadcast was not just scandalous due to the involvement of some famous Spanish TV personalities, but also because Rivas' presence suggested the pair had broken Spain's strict coronavirus social distancing measures to have their fling.
The incident led to accusations of Merlos cheating on his Big Brother star girlfriend Marta López, but he has since insisted that he and López were not together when he was caught out.

After remaining silent on the incident for a number of days amid a storm of media interest and accusations, he has since spoken publicly and appeared to apologise to his ex-girlfriend while appearing on the 'The Ana Rosa show', a Spanish chat show.

'If you think that my attitude has not been correct or that there are things that I have not done well,' he said. 'I have no problem asking for forgiveness, although my goal was not to harm someone else.'
Rivas, the woman spotted behind him, has since added that she has been seeing the anchor for a few weeks, and that he said he was single when they started seeing each other.

'I didn't get into a relationship, he told me he was single. We have been [seeing each other] three weeks,' she told Socialité.

However, in a further twist to the drama, Marta López has said that as far as she was concerned, she was still with Merlos at the time, and has called the situation 'shameful'.

According to Spanish news outlet Lecturas, Merlos and López had fallen out over an ex-boyfriend of hers, causing them to spend four days apart, during which the broadcast occurred.

'I had been mad at Alfonso for four days. He didn't want me to do something that affected my family. I did it, and he got mad. We argue,' she told the outlet.

A call from López's ex, whom she shares a son with, reportedly sparked the argument that led to the pair separating for four days.

López claims that she and Merlos had been together in coronavirus lockdown since March 12, two days before the country implemented some of the world's toughest containment measures, and had spent the first half of the lockdown together until their argument.
Watch the video here:http://jumiaforum.com/tv-news-anchor-is-caught-out-when-naked-female-journalist-is-spotted-in-the-background-while-he-speaks-to-camera/

[b]Low or no demand for condom all over the world including West Africa and other part of the world
[/b]
Nigerians are not left out of these issues,people prefer, spending on food stuffs rather buying condom.According to Divine supermarket in Lagos,they experienced shortage demand of condoms from their customers during the coronavirus outbreak.

In Ghana,many woman complaining of sex that their partners are not using condoms but having sex intercourse every minutes of the days and government authority should come to their aids.

Britons are having less sex because of the coronavirus lockdown, according to the maker of Durex condoms.

Laxman Narasimhan, chief executive of Reckitt Benckiser, said sales of condoms had been hit particularly hard in the UK and Italy – with restrictions ‘limiting the number of intimate occasions’.

However, sales have not been affected in China, where restrictions are now being lifted.

Click and read conclusion part of this one :http://jumiaforum.com/condom-usages-reduced-as-lovers-couples-all-over-world-are-not-using-it-to-have-huge-sex-during-coronavirus-outbreak/

1 Share

Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by princeade86(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2020
OK. Next
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by olu77(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Body no be camera stand nau. 1 of the 7million unintended pregnancies is already in apology or no apology. We must patiently wait for the result.
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by cassidy1996(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2020
nothing.....
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Were you people expecting him to be eating just one type of soup during the lockdown? grin
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by Fishkshdnsav: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
shocked
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by alasan007(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol is that a crime

1 Like

Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by Munzy14(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
alasan007:
Lol is that a crime
If he is married, u will know it is...cheesy

He go explain taya

Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by dialajenni(f): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na wa oooo..

Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hehehe.
Journalists and colleague-sxxing no start today. cheesy

I pity the dude's girlfriend and the lady's boyfriend.
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by Exc2000: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin

this work at home isn't working for some people, see casting

Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by jumia1: 1:30pm On May 01, 2020
Nigerians are not left out of these issues,people prefer, spending on food stuffs rather buying condom.According to Divine supermarket in Lagos,they experienced shortage demand of condoms from their customers during the coronavirus outbreak.

In Ghana,many woman complaining of sex that their partners are not using condoms but having sex intercourse every minutes of the days and government authority should come to their aids.

Britons are having less sex because of the coronavirus lockdown, according to the maker of Durex condoms.

Laxman Narasimhan, chief executive of Reckitt Benckiser, said sales of condoms had been hit particularly hard in the UK and Italy – with restrictions ‘limiting the number of intimate occasions’.

However, sales have not been affected in China, where restrictions are now being lifted.

Condom usages reduced as lovers & couples all over world are not using it to have huge sex during coronavirus outbreak

Click and read the remaining part here:http://jumiaforum.com/condom-usages-reduced-as-lovers-couples-all-over-world-are-not-using-it-to-have-huge-sex-during-coronavirus-outbreak/
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by PropertyBuying(f): 11:03am On May 06, 2020
Munzy14:

If he is married, u will know it is...cheesy

He go explain taya
Their personal life no longer is a secret when they become some form of celebrity.
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by jumia1: 5:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Too much of sex and they forget work
Re: TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back by jumia1: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day / Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.