Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

This Body Positives Photos Will Help Your Koji Body This Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Body Positives Photos Will Help Your Koji Body This Period (935 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Body Positives Photos Will Help Your Koji Body This Period by queenblog(f): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2020
American reality star, Angela Simmons has taken to Instagram to promote body positivity while explaining how she’s learned to love herself unconditionally.

Sharing these new sexy photos of herself, the mother of one wrote: 'She’s not perfect, her weight fluctuates, she has her days when she’s not sure ... she doesn’t have a 6 pack ....

SEE MORE PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/04/angela-simmons-flaunts-her-hot-body-as.html

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been In An Accident, How Did It Go? / How Should I Convince My Mum That I Can't Go Back To That Beast Of A Husband / Marrying Her Now Questionable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.