Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

"Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) (67862 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by chewwie(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
Undiplomatic stuff from a loquacious self-centred megalomaniac who uses anything to score cheap political points.
That self-centered guy is giving your country lifesaving vents.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by festacman(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
chewwie:

Let it go round his country's hospitals first. Get familiar with Donald and his antics.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by frankmoney(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Truthbites:

Then I pity u and your manner of understanding spoken English. So u didn't smell sarcasm in Trump's statement?...Trump meant it and of course he's mocking us. Do u think these leaders don't know what obtains here? Trust me, they know. The world is now a global village and there are satellites too. Social media is there. They have their citizens here, Nigerians are abroad. So everyone knows. They have Google Earth. The World knows we are beggars,they know we are suffering, they know our president is cloned (or something is unusual)...so be there and be thinking Trump didn't mock or insult us.
like I said I just started my opinion
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by chewwie(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:

Let it go round his country's hospitals first. Get familiar with Donald and his antics.
It has though
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by colorsofrainbow: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
bkool7:

That's another issue entirely
Ok...now it's another issue entirely
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by SirKomA(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
really?... Nobody should come here and insult Trump o.

I don't blame him. This country is led by a "lifeless" beggar.

Bubu the mumu, Always begging for loan, Begging for ventilators now.

Nigeria is a dreg in the comity of nations, That's what happens when a dullard is at the helm of affairs. I weep for this country.

Buharist never see anything wrong with their leader and would rather throw hate speech at Trump. I have seen countless of Nigerians seeing Trump as a bad leader and seeing Buhari as a good leader. Can you imagine gullibility at its worst?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by olawale1516(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigeria will do anything simple Express how important the help is for Nigeria....it just American English........some people misinterpreted it.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Endtime2020(f): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
really?... Nobody should come here and insult Trump o.

I don't blame him. This country is led by a "lifeless" beggar.

Bubu the mumu, Always begging for loan, Begging for ventilators now.

Nigeria is a dreg in the comity of nations, That's what happens when a dullard is at the helm of affairs. I weep for this country.
Na u Be Dullard,if u be the President you for be worst....Wolf's in sheep clothes... Tah....
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by chaloskyx: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
dont go and think the ventilator is for the common man o 2 third of those ventilators to be donated are for politicians and elites in Nigeria they are only begging in fear of their own lives and dont care about the masses. as none of those ventilators would reach general hospitals
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Shattuck(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Odingo1:
Press conference and live broadcast, let Buhari do that and answer questions from public.

Nigeria have a hiding President that cannot appear in public.
and you know the most pathetic part,when Nigerians still try to defend this man.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by jogodo5: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

You can't wail till 2023.

You will get tired.
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by jogodo5: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Gibberish!

So Spain, France and Italy have been reduced to nothing to.

Even China and Russia sent USA PPE.

Bunkum and balderdash
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by jogodo5: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Nothing of such. Stop sugar coating.

Other world powers were even mentioned.

Even the Almighty US received PPE from Russia
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by captainamiedi1: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
blowjohn:

How was that an insult?
Right now, Nigeria will do anything to get drugs that can kill the virus.
Right now Nigeria will do anything to get ventilators?

What is wrong with any of the above 2 statements?

Right now spain will do anything to get vaccine. Italy will do anything to get vaccine. The world is ready to do anything to end convid19. why will Mr Trump make it sound like only Nigerians are dieing? Its a global world and someone who have over 20k death is calling someone with 52 death desperate.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by jogodo5: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
PassingShot :

Your frustration hasn't abated! Wonderful cheesy
[/s]
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by sweetsell: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Foolish despicable Igbos like you will always have something senseless to say even if Trump showed a video of such.

DanseMacabre:

If you observe, he called all the precious presidents/leaders by name. It's simple psychology. Of course if you've not watched the video I'm wasting my time.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by NigerianSage: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11440739_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Lazy and incompetent journalism.

When responsible news media have issues with news and events, they call the sources of the news to seek verification., but these kabukabu journalists in Nigeria always run to the internet to embarrass themselves and denigrate their profession.

Why not just call the the American government in Nigeria right under their nose to seek verification.

Which one is igbekere news sef? Too many rif raf bloggers on the internet..
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by NigerianSage: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
captainamiedi1:

Right now spain will do anything to get vaccine. Italy will do anything to get vaccine. The world is ready to do anything to end convid19. why will Mr Trump make it sound like only Nigerians are dieing? Its a global world and someone who have over 20k death is calling someone with 52 death desperate.

That's your own morbid interpretation, definitely not what I heard.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by seanjy4konji: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Are we sopoosed to beg for ventilator?Nigeria can buy a million ventilator cash down if not for this bastards..they rather loot and vlbuy villas out of the country and savebmonies in foreign banks..

Not a single orld class hospital..all local hospitals rely on generator for ordinary maternity issues...

Shameless people.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Legendguru: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by IkemChris(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Am not surprise at all... Na Trump way.... But wait oooo so Baba B call him and was telling him desperately need Vent... Mehn Baba B don fall tire shaaa
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by blowjohn(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
captainamiedi1:

Ask urself, havent we been desperate for ventilators?
Didnt we beg for then online?
We have been begging people everywhere for ventilators
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
Foolish despicable Igbos like you will always have something senseless to say even if Trump showed a video of such.

Lol. Who give you phone?
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by magicminister: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
goshen26:
If not that Africa like to follow white, who should say "we are with you in the fight against covid19" Trump or Buhari?

This is deep and would go over the head of 99.9% of nairalanders!
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by NigerianSage: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
seanjy4konji:
Are we sopoosed to beg for ventilator?Nigeria can buy a million ventilator cash down if not for this bastards..they rather loot and vlbuy villas out of the country and savebmonies in foreign banks..

Not a single orld class hospital..all local hospitals rely on generator for ordinary maternity issues...

Shameless people.

The administration has approached European and Asian partners to secure supplies of testing kits and other medical equipment that are in desperately short supply in the US.

On Tuesday, Trump spoke by phone with the South Korean president, Moon Jae-in, asking if his country could supply medical equipment.

The official White House account made no mention of the request, but according to the South Korean presidency, the Blue House, the call was made at Trump’s “urgent request”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/25/trump-privately-appeals-to-asia-and-europe-for-medical-help-to-fight-coronavirus

Abeg stop, everybody is begging for supplies, even Trump himself is begging other countries for supplies.

It's not even about how much you have or willing to pay for supplies because global demand and shortages screwed up the global supply chain..

We know you people hate Nigeria, but read, educate yourself and apply common sense instead of sounding ignorant on the internet.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by rottennaija(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

In the middle of a pandemic, when America had issues with testing kit, Italy did send testing kit to America.
Abeg watin Nigeria don give other countries as the giant of Africa.

Our doctors... The brain drain
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by rottennaija(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sermwell:

you must be very dumb!! Trump mentioned other countries but but said Nigeria will do anything for ventilators!! I know you are too daft to understand what that means because you want to lick buhari's ass by all means!!

No president is as dumb as Trump in the handling of this pandemic. He has said all that a quack would say and has blame everyone for these.

Also, Look for the solution to your problems. It existed before Buhari and will still remain after Buhari.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Chicastle: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
The Savior of the entire universe
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Chicastle: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
rottennaija:

No president is as dumb as Trump in the handling of this pandemic. He has said all that a quack would say and has blame everyone for these.

Also, Look for the solution to your problems. It existed before Buhari and will still remain after Buhari.

Then you go to Iran your home town to seek good governance
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by buhariguy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Yes, we will do anything to get ventilators when we could have had more than enough, and even lend to neighbouring African countries.
Blame this shameful incompetence on the lackadustral attitude of our leaders.
They're have zero empathy for the populace and will rather loot billions of dollars instead of investing in the corntree's health sector.
I just feel Trump is having fun as he pokes and toys at the Mr. President's brain.
Afterall, this nation is a shithole to him.
We are short of ventilators due to the gross indiscipline, greed, corruption and non-challant attitude of our leaders.
Doom will come upon y'all that are hell bent on tearing this nation into shreds.
Pleeeeeeaaase help.
There's nothing for me and my daughter to eat, and my neighbour that sells garri wont sell on credit because I owe her N1500 for the last two paint rubber I've collected during the 2nd week of lockdown in Lagos.
God bless the givers, 0120,7863,06 gtb.
useless hungry man,
Insult buhari more, so that the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will help you with 1k to buy garri.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by buhariguy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
chewwie:

you are just a kid.
China has given more of that without hearing from their mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.