Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

"Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) (67854 Views)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Investnow2017: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Kobicove:
Yes Nigeria will definitely need ventilators to prepare for the potential spike in Covod-19 cases once the government lifts the lockdown next week

Since lifting the lockdown, as per today's figures Ghana has recorded close to 100% increase over and above their pre-lockdown records.

But again, should the lockdown here continue for fear of an explosion? I think the time has come for everyone to take full responsibility for personal protection and safety. "If you don't have to, please don't go out". Fine, but can you say that to someone who must commute to work because his company has reopened because the lockdown has been lifted?

It's a crazy situation really. I think no one has the choice to be careless.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Odingo1:
Press conference and live broadcast, let Buhari do that and answer questions from public.

Nigeria have a hiding President that cannot appear in public.
didn't one of his men from Rivers tell you few days ago that the old man I shy to stand imfront of cameras? Person wey shy dey come out?
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
really?... Nobody should come here and insult Trump o.

I don't blame him. This country is led by a "lifeless" beggar.

Bubu the mumu, Always begging for loan, Begging for ventilators now.

Nigeria is a dreg in the comity of nations, That's what happens when a dullard is at the helm of affairs. I weep for this country.
Did you read the article at all? It's not only Nigeria that needs the ventilators, even Spain and some other Countries. You have to understand an article before commenting.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by 77up(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2020
2by40ft:
The guy above me is always afraid people ll criticised the Trump for the Dumb thing he's saying.

Its like he has visa issue.
@the bold, no . He doesn't even know where embassy is located cheesy

He's only hustling for like and share on nairaland grin
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Richy4(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

He was answering a question from a journalist about what the US is doing to help other nations

I know that. If he answered and say something like there are African countries that requires ventilators and we in the United States has provided it to those countries , was that seriously a bad thing to say? With that no one will know which African countries it was..
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Bukden16(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2020
2by40ft post=89018709[b:
]The guy above me is always afraid people ll criticised the Trump for the Dumb thing he's saying.
[/b]
Its like he has visa issue.

Don't mine the dump as#.
What ever Trump and Bubu discussed shouldn't have come up during his (Trump) briefing.

" Nigeria can do ANYTHING for ventilators "
Something terrible is boiling up, it maybe Nigeria's loyalty to America or something worst.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by PassingShot(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Nigeria is a dreg in the comity of nations, That's what happens when a dullard is at the helm of affairs. I weep for this country.
Your frustration hasn't abated! Wonderful cheesy
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by larrysworld: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2020
So what about the other countries he has mentioned during the press briefings or the South American countries he mention on twitter after speaking with their president. Is Nigeria better than any of those countries in Europe and South America?

Richy4:

I know that. If he answered and say something like there are African countries that requires ventilators and we in the United States has provided it to those countries , was that seriously a bad thing to say? With that no one will know which African countries it was..
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Codes151(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
frankmoney:
We actually need the ventilators.... It depends on how you interpret it . To me what he meant is just that the country really needs it , not like they have sold the country or anything . In my opinion
thats a begets talk.

You will do anything for ventilators. Why not put cash on the prototypes. Use it.

That will increase improvement
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by drakeli: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Didn’t I tell you guys that the US now have more than enough ventilators and Europe is calling Trump for ventilators to be sent to Europe. Some of you guys were asking me when did Europe call Trump.

Now you hear it from Trump himself
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by tolexy007(m): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
Undiplomatic stuff from a loquacious self-centred megalomaniac who uses anything to score cheap political points.

Then tell ur leaders to sit up and do what is right for thier country to save us from further insult. God bless Trump
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Investnow2017: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Vikynas:
Question;why are they so much considerate on Nigeria amongst other African countries why Nigeria alone?? Answer; processing...........

Because if it turns dirty here, the Exodus of refugees that will be generated as a result will stagger the economy of their nations. They have repeatedly hinted at that even in their mainstream media. .....And who wants to have an unmanageable bunch of guys you cannot really trust with your.....

Let me stop here cheesy

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Temptee101(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Odingo1:
Press conference and live broadcast, let Buhari do that and answer questions from public.

Nigeria have a hiding President that cannot appear in public.

One stupid minister once shamelessly told us we have a shy president who can't confidently appear in public.

What other proof do you need to believe Nigeria got a lifeless president
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by paulolee(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2020
jojofola:

Which economy?
Which giant?

I laugh in incantations.

Fam! Go and check the currency rates of African countries to USD.

Nigeria has been left behind.

We are now on the same currency power with Somalia.

Go and check please. I beg you.
hmmm bt wasnt talking abt currency power...when did currency power bcome an index for ranking top economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by fokusmind: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Trump , the disater of a president. Always talking without thinking and coming back to say it is a sarcasm or blame the media
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by larrysworld: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Bukden16:

Don't mine the dump as#.
What ever Trump and Bubu discussed shouldn't have come up during his (Trump) briefing.

" Nigeria can do ANYTHING for ventilators "
Something terrible is boiling up, it maybe Nigeria's loyalty to America or something worst.

Why shouldn't Trump mentioned what he discussed with Buhari, especially if it's not classified info. Is Buhari better than the other presidents he has spoken to? He always mentions if he speaks to a foreign leader and say what they discussed especially if it is not classified.
You guys are used to having your governments run from behind the curtain isn't it?
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by RenaissanceGuy: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:

SalamRushdie the Trump worshipper grin
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Rilwayne001: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
We will do anything for ventilator!!

Even if it's a blowjobb..

Nigeria Looking Like Desperate Chicks featuring Nigga Raw. grin grin

grin grin lmao
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Bukden16(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
larrysworld:

Why shouldn't Trump mentioned what he discussed with Buhari, especially if it's not classified info. Is Buhari better than the other presidents he has spoken to? He always mentions if he speaks to a foreign leader and say what they discussed especially if it is not classified.
You guys are used to having your governments run from behind the curtain isn't it?

He mentioned other countries that maybe in need of help.
But he categorically said Nigeria will do anything.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Richy4(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
larrysworld:
So what about the other countries he has mentioned during the press briefings or the South American countries he mention on twitter after speaking with their president. Is Nigeria better than any of those countries in Europe and South America?

Do u really understand my line of argument? What I was telling the gentleman I was chatting with was if someone asked for help, there's no need telling the whole world about it.

Though I don't understand what you meant by Nigeria being better than south America.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by paulolee(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:

undecided

My friend sharap if you have nothing reasonable to post.
..did you not see the mention of France, Italy and Spain there....what is so shameful in his speech that you're freaking out for..
dnt kno Y peps wud mention u n insult u ontop ur mention bt i'll let it slide shaa...xo if u beg ur senior gee for cash and he insult u and odas of ur seniors wey bin don beg am for cash...u no go vex or feel ashamed bcox he insult odas join seems u gat no esteem n na only insult u get
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Sermwell(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2020
rottennaija:

And the Italy, France, Spain mentioned there? Buhari is not your life's problem. You are.
you must be very dumb!! Trump mentioned other countries but but said Nigeria will do anything for ventilators!! I know you are too daft to understand what that means because you want to lick buhari's ass by all means!!
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by jojofola: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2020
paulolee:

hmmm bt wasnt talking abt currency power...when did currency power bcome an index for ranking top economy

Bros.

Read: https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/143224/economics/is-a-strong-economy-generally-accompanied-by-a-strong-currency/

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/080613/effects-currency-fluctuations-economy.asp

A weak currency means debts and possible recession.
Nigeria is facing recession at the moment but nobody is talking, we are all trying to salvage Coronavirus.

We practice poor sustainability, no thanks to our Leaders.

We don't save for rainy days. Just spend and spend.

Security votes for 2020 is no where to be found. They spent it already since the start of the year.

Add to your knowledge.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by RaptorX: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Ventilators are basically useless in treating Covid -19 patients.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by AmazingELixir: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
paulolee:

dnt kno Y peps wud mention u n insult u ontop ur mention bt i'll let it slide shaa...xo if u beg ur senior gee for cash and he insult u and odas of ur seniors wey bin don beg am for cash...u no go vex or feel ashamed bcox he insult odas join seems u gat no esteem n na only insult u get

grin grin grin

Where is the insult there......besides why are you mixing "X" for "S" in your write up.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Discombulator: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Nawa o
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by greatbrian(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Isnt that Ben Carson am seeing behind him
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Miracle1991: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:

thank God your typed are just 5% if this country would have been filled with haters and fools.
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by redsun(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why do African leaders think it is normal to play the second fiddle at all times? That they must be the ones that lack and beg to run a society? Don't they feel the shame and embarrassment of not being self-sufficient as a people?

Or have they truly accepted the fact that white man thinks we are not mentally developed enough to run our own affairs? What is the essence of education in Africa if the continent cannot take care of its basic needs.?
Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by paulolee(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) by Shinor(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
The Other Side of Africa During COVID-19. Made in Nigeria oxygen and ventilators and made in Kenya facemasks

Paradoxically, it is on record that in the same Nigeria, digital mechanical ventilators were being produced (by its Defence Industries Corporation and some of its Polytechnics—something never done before the COVID-19 outbreak), while its Air Force was already producing oxygen in commercial quantity (from its own Liquid Oxygen Plant that makes the product for use by its fighter pilots while on missions) and distributing them to hospitals across the country in the frontline of COVID-19 response. Yet this NMA official failed to use the opportunity he had to tell the world about these laudable efforts. Kenya, another African country, saw great innovation as enterprising young people started mass producing face masks to augment the scarcity being experienced in that country.
These are just two examples of the numerous approaches being taken, either by African Governments, research institutes or even the private sector, to respond to COVID-19 and attempt to limit its impact on Africa. However, if the African elite do not change their mindset of always begging for help or appealing for funds from Western or Asian nations, the average African is going to continue reveling in the belief that he or she is in one of the worst places on earth, a debatable narrative that is nevertheless repeatedly promoted by some global media.
Read the rest of the story at www.gaskiya.net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.