Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday (42730 Views)

Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December / ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by leggybaba(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:
I see churches everywhere as Instructions are been given.

Indeed and Truly Anambra is a Christian state.

The body of Christ.....

And he broke the bread and gave to the apostles saying "This is my body of new covenant, eat this in remembrance of me...

In same manner, he took the cup blessed it and said this is my blood of new covenant, gave it to his apostles saying drink this in remembrance of me

Ishaq Akintola and his fellow terrorist should go and hug Eko transmission line...

Obiano has once again re-affirmed that Anambra is a Christian state.

Anambra is a secular state..
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by zona01: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
A Government Driver on his Retirement by Onu Kingsley Chibuike

https://kisswriters.com/a-government-driver-on-his-retirement-by-onu-kingsley-chibuike/

A Government Driver on his Retirement by Onu Kingsley Chibuike

Many years on wheels
In faithful service to his fatherland
Today retires he home
And a celebration he holds
Many years has he pummeled his boozy throat
In obedience to duty rules and regulations
Today, he’ll go home a Freeman
Eligible for his country’s services
“Come, friends, rejoice with me
I shall booze and zoom myself home
Away from duty rules
Come celebrate my freedom”
“Early to duty tomorrow holds not,
Thirty-five years of faithful services
I’ll booze to sleep away my sufferings
Today I’ve long waited for”
More joy to send him home.
A brand new car in his name
An appreciative symbol
For undented thirty-five years of service to
Fatherland
“Come, friends and rejoice more,
Joy till no more joy to joy
Today frees and makes me a king
My patience rewarded”.
And so, he boozed and boozed
Celebrating the celebration of his retirement
From faithful service to fatherland
He battled with his bottle booze
On his way home on wheels,
Booze boozed his vision and clear judgment
He boomed his brand new car
And it sent him home
Home to rest in peace.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Antivirus92(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
leggybaba:

Anambra is a secular state..
anambra is a christian state
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatrix:

If you dare make any tribalistic comment here ehn angry
ANAMBRA IS A DANGER PLACE TO LIVE
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Area4Area: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bahdsypha:

He should have opened the state up in phases little by little..
not just wake up one day and open everything up
he should have banned religious gathering for now...it's not an essential service
We all know how the fg can be nepotic in the affairs of this country
but that doesn't mean he should just leave people to die
okwa maka mgbe o ga e set...
I share your fears and concerns, same thing I've been scared of too. I really don't know how he fell and succumbed to the pressure of the market leaders and churches.

Every morning people call on call in programmes on radio and same fears, only traders, transporters and religious fanatics go rejoicing over this bad decision the Governor is making all in a haste. Ike gwulu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:

The state is a bold definition of Christianity.
WITH BLOOD MONEY MANSIONS
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by CuteYvonne777: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Sundaycomputer: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
tinsel:

My friend can you tell me how many tests done in Anambra. Virtually none. So how do you determine whether no corona virus or not?
come Mr man do u pary for code 19 in anambra , or is ur wish for them to have it
Which one are you
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by stieyven(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2020
MyopicMods:

The body of Christ.....

And he broke the bread and gave to the apostles saying "This is my body of new covenant, eat this in remembrance of me...

In same manner, he took the cup blessed it and said this is my blood of new covenant, gave it to his apostles saying drink this in remembrance of me

Ishaq Akintola and his fellow terrorist should go and hug Eko transmission line...

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by xjiggy: 1:15am On May 01, 2020
Saintinoo:

See how you are disgracing yourself.... Where did you read that he is sending students back to school?
what do you think will follow after teachers resume? See as you're exposing your intellectual ineptitude.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by anambraamaka: 1:16am On May 01, 2020
So scared for my State
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by gare(f): 4:39am On May 01, 2020
Ctorch:

https://punchng.com/obiano-directs-anambra-teachers-to-resume-on-monday/?fbclid=IwAR3YajJmDWSGpo_djcPSyOBhoqZY4UjdCgstFZ-iqECVtmg1uevWClReiWg

This Is a very wrong This decision at this time, how many test has he done to confirm that there is no Corona in the state, you don"t play politics with the lives of the people. Rushing to resume schools and workplace is not the right decision at this time, we hope and pray he is right, if not the case of Anabram will shock the world, you hear case of people moving from one state to another with the virus, the people that left PH and Enugu that tested Positive in Bauchi must have passed through Onitsha, well i hope once again that he is right
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Saintinoo(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2020
xjiggy:
what do you think will follow after teachers resume? See as you're exposing your intellectual ineptitude.
These teachers are employees of the goverment, they are being paid salaries every month... The governor have every right to ask them to resume, continue assuming maybe students will resume early.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2020
MyopicMods:

The body of Christ.....

Oga Eko Ekedc is a disco company and don't transmit grin
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by KenModi(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2020
MyopicMods:

Anambra state is a Christian state.

The body of Jesus Christ.

Chai! Who did this to you?!
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by wiseoneking: 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
VillageHead:
"Pupils and students should still remain at home and follow Anambra Teaching On Air through ABS radio, ABS TV and ABS online platforms."

Yet teachers are mandated to resume work on Monday, to teach empty classes I guess.

Hope over zealousness won't be this man's undoing?
They have special TV and online teachers in different specific subjects especially in Maths, English and sciences. Is not every teacher that is involved in online or TV classes. In all, they need not more than 30 teachers in the whole state to prepare and do the job in different subjects to he thought. Actually the best of the teachers in different subjects are selected for that. I was watching some of them, they ate mostly Phd holders. The state is highly educationally advanced and the church is heavily involved in schools. Anambra is acting on another level and the Governor get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Lecturing Grades Levels In Nigeria / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.