Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday (42723 Views)

Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December / ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by ABlAstate: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
Such a stupid ediotic thing to do...this Igala man from Aguleri wants mass murder in already erosion ravaged omambala... SpaceTour hope you've not been swallowed by erosion, if u haven't the COVID19 is coming for u embarassed
[/s]

Even when our cursed dilapidated Abia state has been on lockdown with filth and bad roads
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Dollabiz: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmmmmn...I guess this man understand that NCDC is giving us fake update,...that is why he his not bothered about it ...just saying
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by ABlAstate: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Such a stupid ediotic thing to do...this Igala man from Aguleri wants mass murder in already erosion ravaged omambala...
[/s]

I wish my cursed Abia state can learn from a progressive Anambra
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by zedegit: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ctorch:

https://punchng.com/obiano-directs-anambra-teachers-to-resume-on-monday/?fbclid=IwAR3YajJmDWSGpo_djcPSyOBhoqZY4UjdCgstFZ-iqECVtmg1uevWClReiWg

This is what happens when there's no unity in government.

FG is saying one thing, state government is doing another.

What's the essence of calling teachers back without students?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by ABlAstate: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Anambra is not Spain.. anambra is a dirty erosion ravaged dirty enclave with not more than 5 ventilators
[/s]

No it is the other way round. Anambra is like America compare to our Abia state

Abia state is ravaged with bad roads and filth. Our Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by ABlAstate: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
I just wish I am from Anambra state. I regret everyday for being an Abia indigene

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by frozen70(f): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatrix:
Good news

What's the good news there ❓

This teachers goes through stress on the course of handling these children

They don't generate revenue, so why forcing them to resume

I thought he will be clueless to ask the children to resume since too

To me there is no sense for the teachers to resume now

As a matter of facts, no state will resume teaching unti the who state is free, they must wait even if we are left with kano to clear their corona case, every school must wait

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by CasNova: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
People must still observe all health precautions.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by ABlAstate: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:
I see churches everywhere as Instructions are been given.

Indeed and Truly Anambra is a Christian state.

The body of Christ.....

And he broke the bread and gave to the apostles saying "This is my body of new covenant, eat this in remembrance of me...

In same manner, he took the cup blessed it and said this is my blood of new covenant, gave it to his apostles saying drink this in remembrance of me

Ishaq Akintola and his fellow terrorist should go and hug Eko transmission line...

Obiano has once again re-affirmed that Anambra is a Christian state.

Anambra is the pride of igbos and Nigeria at large
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
tinsel:
Obiano is moving too fast in this matter. He is more concerned with APGA winning the next election than the health of the people. Similar thing republicans are doing in USA now.
However, the difference is USA is conducting enough tests and increasing the tests daily while Anambra is doing no test out all.

shataaap and get lost!
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by zedegit: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Flyingngel:
What will the teachers be doing when there is no students to teach.
Because what take the teacher yo school is the students, Or they will go and sit down gossiping.

My point exactly. Not to mention that they are flouting FG order.

Is this Anarchy?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Aystarz: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Pandev:
Wtf! We're so fvcking fvcked in this country! Fvck shocked

Fvcked with ten di.cks running grin
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by blowjohn(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
when did I ever been tribalistic

Will u keep quiet and be truthful?
U make the most tribalistic comments on this forum
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by kemii823: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 4421043[/color]
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by blowjohn(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

shataaap and get lost!

What made u mention Republicans?
Are u on the payroll of CNN?
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Christmasdon(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
This governor is playing with corona. my adage says, "if a dog and its owner continues playing people will think that the dog doesn't bite at all"
OBIANO CORONA IS WICKED O. Not this time that we don't have a vaccine. please wait till vaccine is out and also in circulation.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Ayubaossy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good .news state with. No more case

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by blowjohn(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
zedegit:

My point exactly. Not to mention that they are flouting FG order.

Is this Anarchy?

It's not anarchy.
Its anarmbra

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by umykal: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by frozen70(f): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

bad belle

Rotten brain
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by katheeroh: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:
I see churches everywhere as Instructions are been given.

Indeed and Truly Anambra is a Christian state.

The body of Christ.....

And he broke the bread and gave to the apostles saying "This is my body of new covenant, eat this in remembrance of me...

In same manner, he took the cup blessed it and said this is my blood of new covenant, gave it to his apostles saying drink this in remembrance of me

Ishaq Akintola and his fellow terrorist should go and hug Eko transmission line...

Obiano has once again re-affirmed that Anambra is a Christian state.

why the hate speech?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
obiano i say na better man u be

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by kemii7018: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 1516978[/color]
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by xjiggy: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
See this unfocused Man. We cannot even manage adults and he wants to send teachers and children back to school. His own children are at home on vacation from foreign schools that are still closed.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by iffedayo1: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please nairalanders, I don't want to do this but I don't have a choice because I'm starving.

The only job I have is a bus driver in Lagos and since this lockdown started I haven't been working and I have used up my little savings.

Any amount will do for me to buy little food till next week Monday.

UBA

You can quote and abuse me if you wish.

The giver will never lack
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by frozen70(f): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

empty head

afonjaitus melitus

Am done with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.