Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday (42724 Views)

Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December / ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by lastmessenger: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kazim88:
This is the best decision so far from all Nigerian Governors...

Last last all state and country would eventually follow suit, it's inevitable.
Work and live must go on and Corona would be hear till 2022 because even though by September the current vaccine is approved it will take months to a year to produce and administer 6 billion units.

Those shouting Shutdown are beclouded by fear.
I'm with you bro. We have ways and safety guild lines to adhere to in order to protect ourselves and those around. Its simple,let's follow it and move on with our life and let the law enforcement agencies do their best and ensure there is strict compliance to the use of facemask and hand gloves. Life must move on even in the face of this Virus.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Christmasdon(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
ABlAstate:
I just wish I am from Anambra state. I regret everyday for being an Abia indigene
. IS IT BKOZ PEOPLE HERE ON NAIRALAND SAYS ALL MANNER OF STUFF ABOUT THE ABIAN STATE, MY DEAR DON'T MIND THEM. DO NOT REGRET. SOMEDAY THEIR OWN STATES WILL ALSO BE CAJOLED. SO STAY STRONG. IF ABIA IS BAD THEN NIGERIA IS.
DON'T BE STIGMATIZE.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by kemii1612: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 1747734[/color]
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
frozen70:

Am done with you

sharaaaap!
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by doggedfighter(f): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
VillageHead:
"Pupils and students should still remain at home and follow Anambra Teaching On Air through ABS radio, ABS TV and ABS online platforms."

Yet teachers are mandated to resume work on Monday, to teach empty classes I guess.

Hope over zealousness won't be this man's undoing?
Imagine the nonsense. He was handling the situation well before now. I wonder what the problem is now. He's even the first to open churches yet no testing
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Brunicekid(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
raker300:
there is no case of coronavirus in anambra.

What would you suggest they do?

The so called index case in anambra has turned out to be -ive

The case of USA is different from that of anambra.
This one is not even my top concern. If teachers resume now, and students have not, who will they be teaching

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Perfecttouchade: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is a joke I guess...which kind weyrey leaders we get sef..omo we don't buy market for naija..e be like sey dis one wan use people's blood for sacrifice..which parent go allow him pikin go school for this kind time

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Tonniex: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
That's very good!! Keep the economy working Don't mind those nay Sayers.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:
I see churches everywhere as Instructions are been given.

Indeed and Truly Anambra is a Christian state.

The body of Christ.....

And he broke the bread and gave to the apostles saying "This is my body of new covenant, eat this in remembrance of me...

In same manner, he took the cup blessed it and said this is my blood of new covenant, gave it to his apostles saying drink this in remembrance of me

Ishaq Akintola and his fellow terrorist should go and hug Eko transmission line...

Obiano has once again re-affirmed that Anambra is a Christian state.
Another religious zombie with empty skull no brain.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by ABlAstate: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Christmasdon:
. IS IT BKOZ PEOPLE HERE ON NAIRALAND SAYS ALL MANNER OF STUFF ABOUT THE ABIAN STATE, MY DEAR DON'T MIND THEM. DO NOT REGRET. SOMEDAY THEIR OWN STATES WILL ALSO BE CAJOLED. SO STAY STRONG. IF ABIA IS BAD THEN NIGERIA IS.
DON'T BE STIGMATIZE.

I shouldn't mind wetin? Abia state is a national disgrace and I an ashamed of being an indigene. See what people are showing about our state on Twitter

https://www.nairaland.com/5827057/abia-state-reason-trump-called#89030651

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Antichristus: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
RIP IN ADVANCE MY ANAMBRA PEOPLE.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Angrymode: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
I seriously have nothing to say lipsrsealed
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Christmasdon(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
lastmessenger:
I'm with you bro. We have ways and safety guild lines to adhere to in order to protect ourselves and those around. Its simple,let's follow it and move on with our life and let the law enforcement agencies do their best and ensure there is strict compliance to the use of facemask and hand gloves. Life must move on even in the face of this Virus.
. I HOPE U KNOW WHY THIS COVID19 IS CALLED A NOVEL?
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by guychidile: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
ah aaa! wot next
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Bahdsypha(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:

The body of Christ.....

And he broke the bread and gave to the apostles saying "This is my body of new covenant, eat this in remembrance of me...

In same manner, he took the cup blessed it and said this is my blood of new covenant, gave it to his apostles saying drink this in remembrance of me

Ishaq Akintola and his fellow terrorist should go and hug Eko transmission line...

Yes oo
Christians are immune to covid-19 oo..lol
All the people that have died from corona all around the world are not true Christians....dem be children of satan
True christians are only in anambra state no where else..na why nothing bad dey happen there..no kidnapping, theft or even fornication, na anambra holy pass.
Why is the governor even still talking about guidelines sef?
he should open everything without guidelines, his people are immune.
The state government should even open the borders and schools sef...anambra people are immune to covid-19 because they're children of God and every other people are children of satan
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Antichristus: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Angrymode:
I seriously have nothing to say lipsrsealed

Good.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Perfecttouchade: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
This one wan use human blood do sacrifice abi..
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Ezini(f): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I condemn this, I condemn it, I condemn it. Total lockdown is the only solution to fight the virus.

This is indeed a misplaced priority.

I weep for Ndi Anambra
Don't weep for them, weep for Kano and Lagos, Nigeria has been on.lockdown for over 5 weeks now what do we have? Increase in covid, obviously the stay at home order isn't working, crime is on the increase, people are dieing more from other ailments than covid as hospitals are under lock n key, economy is being destroyed, 70% of nigerians are the lower class who dont eat unless they go out, the proper thing to do is to open the economy with compulsory precautionary measures , that way people have a choice to take precautions and live or careless and die rather than forcfully kill them with hunger at home
In Obiano's case the federal government showed no interest in the survival of his people so why should he lock them in in hunger

Did they receive any trailer load of rice, did you see their name among 42 billion. Beneficiaries?
Mtcheeeeww
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
I had a dream where Anambra had 41 cases at onitsha main market, have already called my mum to becareful, I have prayed over it and hope nothing like that happens..
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by ejimatic: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ctorch:

https://punchng.com/obiano-directs-anambra-teachers-to-resume-on-monday/?fbclid=IwAR3YajJmDWSGpo_djcPSyOBhoqZY4UjdCgstFZ-iqECVtmg1uevWClReiWg
. Federal Government has closed all schools in Nigeria.No state government has the right to reopen schools.This is in accordance with 1926 Infectious Disease Act.......
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Galactico4ever(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
What a Joke! This one thinks that Anambra is safe forgetting the fact that businessmen still enter the state by bribing those at the borders. I hope his decision wont come back to hunt anambrarians
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:

The body of Christ.....

Sigh... What exactly is the whole point of this??!
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by bestijenkins94(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
You're truly an orthodox
MyopicMods:

The body of Christ.....

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Bahdsypha(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
sassysure:

Will.u close your mouth.
Are u better than Spain that has started school since last week?
Or other countries that are with higher rate of infection yet didn't close down.
All these fake igbo guys that are not proud of their states.
If u like clone hundred igbo names, they all end on nairaland. Outside here, nobody care.

biko mechie onu gi there
Is anambra state the same with spain?
Check the health facilities in spain and compare it to anambra
there's no test centre in anambra sef
if e set e don be for anambra..
We should not do because spain is doing, they've reached their peak and are the infection rate is expected to come down
What does anambra state have? you think coouth and nauth fit save you...both hospital don't have a ventilator
This is a stupid move by this stupid governor and believe this, it'll still come back to haunt him

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by kemii2702: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 354209[/color]
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by kemii2702: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by dialajenni(f): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Allah akbar

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by chukwuibuipob: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Election nor no election,allow the d sch,church/biz to resume.Obiano is a rite man unlike the useless Abia and the confused baba we have there[quote author=vanunu post=89026779][/quote]
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by sLentlover7778(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin grin

Megatrix:

If you dare make any tribalistic comment here ehn angry
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Kuginzi: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:

The body of Christ.....

Must u bring religion into everything?
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=vanunu post=89026779][/quote]

I won't call a proactive governor stupid... The state hasn't had a single case (the previous one turned out to be false), they have successfully contained and even prevented importation of new ones into the state, and can keep doing so while the state flourishes economically...

If any American state were in Anambra's shoes, it would have long opened up for business and economic activities... This is not about politics! It's about ensuring your state doesn't follow the bandwagon of other states into economic peril all in the name of stopping the spread of a non existent virus!!!
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:

Anambra state is a Christian state.

The body of Jesus Christ.
This is not about christian, its about money, ogwo ego, bloody mmoneee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.