Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday (42697 Views)

Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December / ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by bptc10: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
shotup there my friend, can you tell me how many death that was recorded to Anambra State that link to Covid-19?
tinsel:

My friend can you tell me how many tests done in Anambra. Virtually none. So how do you determine whether no corona virus or not?
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Josephobaz1985: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
tinsel:
Obiano is moving too fast in this matter. He is more concerned with APGA winning the next election than the health of the people. Similar thing republicans are doing in USA now.
However, the difference is USA is conducting enough tests and increasing the tests daily while Anambra is doing no test out all.
more testing by America than Anambra. Yes 1?milliong cases and 60k deaths. Guy I prefer Anambra
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
sassysure:
Spain with its crazy number of infected person's and death started school last week.
Let us hear pls.

UK will soon start school but in phases.
Corona has come to stay. We will.learn how to live with it and life continues.
As soon as there is vaccine, case closed.
China will start culturing new virus to infect the world with maybe in the next 6 yrs.
You may be right but not entirely. alot of people will die in Africa too, while we learn how to live with it. and NO! the UK will not start school soon, African covid19 casualties will be greater than europes, china and america.

Another virus will not be out in 6 years, i think it's will be probarbly in another 20 years, because the world would still be recovering from covid19 in more than 6 years china included.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by MyopicMods: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
bestijenkins94:
You're truly an orthodox

Thank you.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by ChykG(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Churches can hold service & face mask is compulsory...but how will choirs sing? Lol
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Injera(f): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:
I see churches everywhere as Instructions are been given.

Indeed and Truly Anambra is a Christian state.

The body of Christ.....

And he broke the bread and gave to the apostles saying "This is my body of new covenant, eat this in remembrance of me...

In same manner, he took the cup blessed it and said this is my blood of new covenant, gave it to his apostles saying drink this in remembrance of me

Ishaq Akintola and his fellow terrorist should go and hug Eko transmission line...

Obiano has once again re-affirmed that Anambra is a Christian state.
Been and being are the same
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by OgaHector: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Man should take it easy
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Saintinoo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
tinsel:

The topic is allowing school children to resume. Workers can take precautions but not kids.
Then you didn't read it well.... There is no place the governor asked students to resume.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
raker300:
there is no case of coronavirus in anambra.

What would you suggest they do?

The so called index case in anambra has turned out to be -ive

The case of USA is different from that of anambra.
ANAMBRA IS A STATE IN THE HANDS OF GOD AND I DO THINK THAT HE IS FOLLOWING THE JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL AS SCHOOLS IN THE JEWISH STATE WILL BE RE-OPENING SUNDAY.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Olokson(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyopicMods:
I see churches everywhere as Instructions are been given.

Indeed and Truly Anambra is a Christian state.

The body of Christ.....

And he broke the bread and gave to the apostles saying "This is my body of new covenant, eat this in remembrance of me...

In same manner, he took the cup blessed it and said this is my blood of new covenant, gave it to his apostles saying drink this in remembrance of me

Ishaq Akintola and his fellow terrorist should go and hug Eko transmission line...

Obiano has once again re-affirmed that Anambra is a Christian state.

if we want to progress as a nation, we don't need to involve religion in all things
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Ijeluv82(f): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Finally,Thank God.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Ijeluv82(f): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Finally, Thank God.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Saintinoo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
frozen70:

What's the good news there ❓

This teachers goes through stress on the course of handling these children

They don't generate revenue, so why forcing them to resume

I thought he will be clueless to ask the children to resume since too

To me there is no sense for the teachers to resume now

As a matter of facts, no state will resume teaching unti the who state is free, they must wait even if we are left with kano to clear their corona case, every school must wait
Thank God you are not governing any state in this country, you would make a ba leader... Continue waiting to be covid-19 free and waith till mayba 2023.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Saintinoo(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
zedegit:

My point exactly. Not to mention that they are flouting FG order.

Is this Anarchy?
Which FG order are they flouting? These teachers are civil servants, if they resume i believe they will surely be engaged.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Saintinoo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
xjiggy:
See this unfocused Man. We cannot even manage adults and he wants to sent teachers and children back to school. His own children are at home on vacation from foreign schools that are still closed.
See how you are disgracing yourself.... Where did you read that he is sending students back to school?
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Saintinoo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sigh... What are you saying sef??! Did you even read to comprehend??!

How does staying at home for weeks, and continuously, prevent the inevitable??!

No widespread testing and isolation is happening ever!!! How hard is that for you to comprehend??!...

The state citizens have basically isolated themselves for over 2 weeks with no symptoms, hospitalizations, deaths, etc... And no new entry into the state... Is it not fair or commonsense that they reopen for business while keeping others out??!...

Bro, lack of testing and isolation makes lock down and crippling of economic activities for weeks on end very stupid and pointless!!! Please, ask around!!!
You dey mind them? I didn't see where Obiano asked students to resume, what is wrong if he ask teachers to resume work... Who knows he might organise workshop for then and more trainings.... I tire for Nigerians sense of reasoning i swear.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by obinnaoduduwa: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Very stupid talk,from the governor
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by mryes11: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Okay sir, they are ready but with more salary increment
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by chudez0147(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
tinsel:

My friend can you tell me how many tests done in Anambra. Virtually none. So how do you determine whether no corona virus or not?
They said the virus shows after two weeks.... it's been more than you weeks now and nobody is sick... the only case they had has turned negative. So relax. And thank you!
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bahdsypha:

biko mechie onu gi there
Is anambra state the same with spain?
Check the health facilities in spain and compare it to anambra
there's no test centre in anambra sef
if e set e don be for anambra..
We should not do because spain is doing, they've reached their peak and are the infection rate is expected to come down
What does anambra state have? you think coouth and nauth fit save you...both hospital don't have a ventilator
This is a stupid move by this stupid governor and believe this, it'll still come back to haunt him
Federal govt has ordered civil servants to start work on Monday. U can carry placard.
Idiat.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Saintinoo:

Which FG order are they flouting? These teachers are civil servants, if they resume i believe they will surely be engaged.
Workers are starting work on Monday.
Don't mind these people
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by onyeogalu1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
tinsel:
Obiano is moving too fast in this matter. He is more concerned with APGA winning the next election than the health of the people. Similar thing republicans are doing in USA now.
However, the difference is USA is conducting enough tests and increasing the tests daily while Anambra is doing no test out all.

I am scared for my state. I wish he can take it easy
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Anambra is not Spain.. anambra is a dirty erosion ravaged dirty enclave with not more than 5 ventilators
Go and stop the federal workers from starting work too.
Ewu.
Be proud of where u crawled out from.

Go to anambra, nobody will recognise u. Guys don't know u exist.
Continue hating until your bile and kidney turn black.
We don't care.
Next!
Don't even know why I'm giving u audience.
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Kingrexyl(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Zoie:
Other states to follow
Fake account alert
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Fake account alert
Riff raff undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Kingrexyl(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Zoie:
Riff raff undecided
Fake account, fvck off.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by naijaman2225(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Fake account, fvck off.
Why? Because I choose to remain anonymous? Use your head niggaa
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by AdoreHim: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
But come to think of it, there are no testing to confirm any case in that state and people are going about, no one has been reported to be falling and dieing in Anambra state like it happened in wuhan. Could it be possible people are hiding their positive status and maybe taking care of themselves and be recovering and surviving?

I don't just get these whole thing. It also seem to me that there are more confirmed positive cases in areas where testings are going on. Make Una reason this thing ooo

Bahdsypha:

biko mechie onu gi there
Is anambra state the same with spain?
Check the health facilities in spain and compare it to anambra
there's no test centre in anambra sef
if e set e don be for anambra..
We should not do because spain is doing, they've reached their peak and are the infection rate is expected to come down
What does anambra state have? you think coouth and nauth fit save you...both hospital don't have a ventilator
This is a stupid move by this stupid governor and believe this, it'll still come back to haunt him
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by Chapii: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
tinsel:

If they are not falling sick or dying, why should you bother.
Re: Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday by broadman20: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=vanunu post=89026779][/quote]

Very stupid my dear and his people will regret this action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / OAU Vs UI, Which Is The Best? / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.