Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai (52536 Views)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by friday2011(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na wa, covid19 don open there eye by force, imagine the commissioner saying she never believed until she saw the video, lies... Na today, in kaduna alone, there are more than 50 of such houses alone harboring this almajiris...

The north should just deal with this madness to enable them move forward for once.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by misterjosh(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
500 children, under one roof
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
https://www.nairaland.com/5818524/sheikh-anbal-use-hand-girl

I am still yet to recover from what I read on this thread about this our cousins.

*Spits and walk out of thread

Just as I am still yet to recover from what Yahweh asked them to go do to this innocent and harmless little children and animals for something they know nothing about.

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by izubext007: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
that's thier life.......hard labour, torture, sexual abuse and all sort of thing.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jidenna you dey vex oh grin grin
JasonJidenna:
Take the fool to SHARIA court, they'll tell you he's doing the "WILL" of the Almighty Allah.

You'll never read or hear anything innovative about them, but if it is to defile little kids, they'll be at the forefront.

Silly animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
https://www.nairaland.com/5818524/sheikh-anbal-use-hand-girl

I am still yet to recover from what I read on this thread about this our cousins.

*Spits and walk out of thread

Just as I am still yet to recover from what Yahweh asked Ezekiel to do in this verse; eat cakes that were baked with dung.

at least, the ones you saw, you just picked from the net without verifying it in Islam terms.

But these ones are straight from the bible. See below:

Ezekiel: 4. 12. And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. - Bible Offline
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
First, blame the parents who dumped their innocent sons and now girl-children on a fellow human being merely because he has long white beards and recites the Koran effortlessly.

Second, blame the State government for still, criminally, allowing operation of Almajirinci in 2020 when it is obvious that it serves no positive purpose.

One hopes the Northern State Governors would utilize the golden opportunity presented by this COVID-19 emergency moment to ban Almajiri system once and for all.

You think so?

I doubt! . You and I know it works for them when needed...
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by galaxy2020(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
The goat kept them as his se.x slaves..
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by damwaves: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
The wise ones advertise their goods and services while the half baked university graduates spend their time on useless arguments.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by spautos(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ok, may God help us.

The lockdown is not helping our economy in anyway. I believe working online is d way to go now.

Register for dis training now

GOOD NEWS TO ALL ON THE PLATFORM!!! LEARN HOW TO PROTECT CAR FROM CAR THEFT & STOP THAT MECHANIC FROM TURNING PEOPLE'S CARs TO HIS ATM MACHINE NOW. ATTEND OUR ONE DAY TRIPLE PACKAGED TRAINING IN LAGOS ON HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER & HOW TO DIAGNOSE CAR TO DETECT PENDING & CURRENT FAULTs.

ALL INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS WILL ALSO BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE DIGITAL MARKETING TO ADVERTISE THE ABOVE SERVICES & ANY OTHER SERVICE TO THE WOULD-BE CLIENTS.

DATE: TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY
TIME: 10am
FEE- #10,000
CALL/WHATSAPP : 08160410085

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THIS TRAINING FOR FREE WHICH WILL BE NEXT WEDNESDAY ONLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER IN THE NEXT 1HR.
https://pswglobalsolutions.com/2020/03/23/training/
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by festacman(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You think so?

I doubt! . You and I know it works for them when needed...

The world, including Muslim world is leaving them behind. They need to modernize.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Amanda4life: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bed warmers for the man.

He will.miss them goohn
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by danduchi(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

U don't have to love and wish u were ibo, just try to educate your people.
do you know how frustrating it is, to convince an ignorant person in an argument?
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by JasonJidenna(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Jidenna you dey vex oh grin grin
The mod had to take down my comment....

I know him.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by LordPsalm(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
The same thing we are suffering from fake pastors.
Its on both sides
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Modikko(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ko kuma a ji tsoron jahilci da jahilai kamar ka ba
Fasindo:
shocked

Not a new thing

anything negative can happen in Islam, no wonder the capital of Pakistan is Islamabad.

Arrewa may have been in this kind of place that's y he is defending the Imam

Yenefer ur future husband is raping innocent boys and girls, what says thee?

Kuji tsoron Musulunci

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by stormborn28(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa:
that could be the daughter of the teacher!!

This news is 100%fake! There's nothing like Almajiri girls!

The Teacher normally lives with the Almajiris together with his family but in a different apartment!

So stop dishing out fake news!

The Almajiri system you're using to mock the north is now over! Look for another means!!
chai!!! The teacher was busy plucking the clitoris of those girls... Danboroba
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Girls almajiris? Subhanallahi! They are simply his periodic bedmates.
Do not judge.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tango123:

Hmmmm. A duplex for 6 million naira. Hmmmm. Including land. Hmmmm

A bungalow for 3.5 million. Hmmm. Including land. Hmmmm

In the GRA of Sambisa forest.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by AnanseK(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blue3k2:

No you're just in denial or just a dumb liar as usual. If its the mans daughter then they wouldn't have arrested him. Hajiya Hafsat Baba has no reason to lie about the event. Kaduna state government hasn't responded debunking this story. Tweet at them and confirm it for yourself.

Why don’t you go and mind your baby factories that are many and flourishing with babies produced and sold everyday. Just one Almajiri school for girls and you are restless shouting yourself hoarse as if you are angels.

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
danduchi:
I'm from the north (Kaduna sef) but tbh the north is the problem of this country. I'm not trying to be a tribal bigot but I love the Igbo's and wished I was one... Core northerners love to suffer aswear... The rate of ignorance and poverty there ehhh, even if Nigeria is on course for development, the North will draw it back.
Are you suggesting that God made a mistake for creating you a non-ibo?
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by MetaPhysical: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mallam Aliyu is setting up for a baby factory. grin

Cc
Lzaa come and see your uncle.

Imhotep

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Blue3k(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
AnanseK:

Why don’t you go and mind your baby factories that are many and flourishing with babies produced and sold everyday. Just one Almajiri school for girls and you are restless shouting yourself hoarse as if you are angels.

What aboutism is a fools argument. I've already made threads about that topic relating to cross river. Why dont you make make threads calling out behavior you dont like instead of whining?
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Passionate888: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa:
that could be the daughter of the teacher!!

This news is 100%fake! There's nothing like Almajiri girls!

The Teacher normally lives with the Almajiris together with his family but in a different apartment!

So stop dishing out fake news!

The Almajiri system you're using to mock the north is now over! Look for another means!!
So the Kaduna State government is lying?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by SLAP44: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Since the advent of Almajiri system!

I have never seen or hear of female aljamiri even when it was still Marketable and popular in the north!

Why will it then be now that the system has already been bastardized

Almejiri system is already dead in the north!!

Thank God that our governors are now giving it a final burial!

Come carry ya pipu

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by SLAP44: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
AnanseK:

This is the biggest baby factories without any care.

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by danduchi(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
paix:
Are you suggesting that God made a mistake for creating you a non-ibo?
smh... Please try to read what I wrote again..
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
danduchi:
smh... Please try to read what I wrote again..
 "I love the Igbo's and wished I was one.."
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by paix(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:

I am religious but a little rational about it, so I know. However, times are changing.
I hope you have the fear of God in you.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Iceberg3: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Let him contest for elections now,say presidential elections and see if coneheaded structures won't vote for him
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.